Spam Spam Spam Spam Wonderful Spam! Wonderful Spam! Rafachat 63 - Page 51 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 12:31 PM   #751
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Back from Outer Space "Hi Pals" Chat Thread - Rafachat 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
unlike jm, i don't believe for a minute that we'll win everything this year but to deny that our current form makes us strong contenders is very foolish. oh and cron looks LOADS stronger than messi right now. fc crapelona is looking like crap. pep said they're all tired
Messi is still the golden boy at crapelona, take him out and the team will struggle to beat the likes of Zaragoza... Villa for sure is more interested in hitting Barcelona nightlife than helping his team out
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2010, 12:35 PM   #752
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Eve- View Post
Yeh Hilde, what do you think about the parachute murder.
I understand the need of the loved ones of the victim to see somebody punished for a horrible death but objectively speaking, I wouldn't have found her guilty based on zero evidence.

The attorney of the family of the victim is well known (he even gave autographs afterwards yesterday ). He knows how to talk to a jury. There are a number of people who believe that if he'd been the defence attorney, she'd be found not guilty.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2010, 12:38 PM   #753
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Antonius View Post
Messi is still the golden boy at crapelona, take him out and the team will struggle to beat the likes of Zaragoza... Villa for sure is more interested in hitting Barcelona nightlife than helping his team out
i'm pretty sure villa's wife is capable of sinking his boots right through his skull if he even thought of "hitting" anything

the obama administration's handling of "don't ask don't tell" is hurting my brain. as is the 9th circuit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2010, 12:41 PM   #754
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no, i don't think it's all mou. we're lucky the new signings have settled in as quickly as they have and knock-on-wood that our attack will stay injury free.

but what's benefiting mou a lot is that strong starters like iker, xabi, ramos, pepe, pipita, cron and even marcelo already have a solid year of playing together on the team. of course, he'll never acknowledge the work done by pellegrini but it's there. we wouldn't have scored as many points last season otherwise.

screw both barca and rm. let's get a surprise winner in la liga this season man. wait, i still want barca to do the guard of honor for us. conflicting desires
I've very happy to have any reason to not give Mou the credit so it works for me

I'm all for the surprise winner Although I somehow don't think I'd feel the same way if it was the final week of the season and a battle between Barca and Valencia for the title
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2010, 12:44 PM   #755
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

La Liga is a poor league, crap teams beside the two big ones Il calccio is way more competitive...
Old 10-21-2010, 12:48 PM   #756
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

Agree
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
I understand the need of the loved ones of the victim to see somebody punished for a horrible death but objectively speaking, I wouldn't have found her guilty based on zero evidence.

The attorney of the family of the victim is well known (he even gave autographs afterwards yesterday ). He knows how to talk to a jury. There are a number of people who believe that if he'd been the defence attorney, she'd be found not guilty.
Agree. Here there's a talk about the subjectivity of a jury system.. I think jury is more lured into believing nice talks of attorney.
Lets hope she's really guilty
Autographs!?..
Old 10-21-2010, 12:56 PM   #757
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
La Liga is a poor league, crap teams beside the two big ones Il calccio is way more competitive...
fighting words but mostly @ praising serie a i think the bundesliga is pretty competitive this season.

which reminds me, raul hero of the day y'day
Quote:
Old 10-21-2010, 01:01 PM   #758
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

did maria make the mou pic spam?
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2010, 01:03 PM   #759
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post

That's interesting to me. Can a person be charged with a crime and prosecuted by a private attorney hired by the family? Or have I misunderstood?

And Good Morning
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2010, 01:03 PM   #760
♥ eve ♥

Quote:
which reminds me, raul hero of the day y'day
Was nice to see indeed
Old 10-21-2010, 01:05 PM   #761
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
Nope thank goodness not yet
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2010, 01:07 PM   #762
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bunch of sissy motherfuckers!!!!!!!!! :retard:
Quote:
grow some pubic hair you kids!! :retard:
Quote:
Of course you were tempted such insecure fangirl

Star did it for sure, and surely most of you aknowledged....
JMate

bunch of racists

Quote:
Villa is a clown and don't tell me about overrated baldie Iniesta, can't believe some see him as the Ballon d'Or

For Andreea

Last edited by Corey Feldman : 10-21-2010 at 01:20 PM.
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2010, 01:12 PM   #763
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Nope thank goodness not yet
i could do it but after my 10 min of step and bike im death

start,mike
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2010, 01:12 PM   #764
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

Quote:
i'll get her started

here he is, waiting to be run over by a bus

and here he is, fangirling jm

mikeylicious
Quote:
Old 10-21-2010, 01:14 PM   #765
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
i had a dream about pico. we were in bed together. with our toddler. we were watching sports on TV. i think it was swimming. i was arguing with the baby about which channel to watch. pico was mediating.

it's a sign from god

Quote:
No I didn't yet. But some EXCELLENT Mouspam just for you! Those playerfangirls here hehe, we know better Betty, no?

And only this cron one for now, I should do cronspam again soon too.

Last edited by MariaV : 10-21-2010 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Fixing link
MariaV is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread