RafaChat Part 32 - Page 283 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 02:09 PM   #4231
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat Thread "The Den of Spite and Iniquity"

The insurance company won't pay you? I think you'd get paid anyway in Latvia although I could be wrong about that. But yeah, it really sucks Especially considering how difficult it is to find work for you
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2009, 02:13 PM   #4232
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Thank you! I will sound quite smart today at the practices. I was hoping he was not a pro because he looked so young. I thought if 20 smtgs look this young to me, I am indeed getting old! One handed backhand btw. Big take back on the forehand.
I haven't seen Philip play, not sure if he's more talented than Kolya but some people have hinted so. As Eduard has said Kolya is not the greatest natural talent, lots of hard work instead.
Philip got some qualy wilde cards last year thanks to Kolya (Moscow and St, Petersburg) but lost badly. And at the end of last year Eduard said he is going to work more seriously with Philip and less with Kolya who doesn't need him that much any more. We'll see, but another Davydenko is coming up, much to the horror of the ATP management.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:17 PM   #4233
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Husband is fine. He recovered pretty well for such a big accident,thankfully. However, the insurance company said they could not pay us unless the responsible driver was found. And the car was totally damaged so we have to buy a new one. So a decent bit of money lost and in this economy
Oh dear Hema! At least he wasn't hurt badly, that's a relief.
Those insurance companies! Sigh.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:20 PM   #4234
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
insurance always find a way for dont pay

i'm glad for yr hub but sorry for the rest

evita happy u had soem work to do
Yeah, tell me about it

How are you Betty

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
The insurance company won't pay you? I think you'd get paid anyway in Latvia although I could be wrong about that. But yeah, it really sucks Especially considering how difficult it is to find work for you
As expected, the person driving off complicated things quite a bit. The insurance company has to pay from its own pocket for hit and run cases so they make it quite difficult. Well nothing much to be done about it now so I decided not to get too upset about it

IW starts tomorrow right? I am so out of touch

Edit: Maria
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-10-2009, 02:30 PM   #4235
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Hema!

IW mens qualies start TODAY!

That sounds very fishy about your insurance. Are you living in the U.S.? I wasn't sure about that. Also, it's different if you have comprehensive or only liability insurance. But if the only issue is whether the driver is found -- that's what doesn't sound right to me. Also you have difficulty retaining a lawyer to go to bat for you on this one because (relatively speaking) the damages are not great.

But, I'm so glad your husband seems to be O.K. It's very difficult to be rear ended like that. One feels very vulnerable driving on the freeway again.

EDIT: Maybe you can get Wilde to write a demand letter for you.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-10-2009, 02:31 PM   #4236
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
IW starts tomorrow right? I am so out of touch
The qualies start today and main draw starts on Thursday. I still need to send my TT picks
Old 03-10-2009, 02:33 PM   #4237
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

You have to have two insurances here: the one which is mandatory and with which you pay the shit you make and another, which is not mandatory, with which you pay in cases like Hema's, robbery, etc...aka when you don't have a guilty part.
I had the same problem as Hema's hub when I was 5 months pregnant and I remember I had to employ a lot of skills to make the car driver who hit me to give me his assurance number

EDIT: But even if I had not get the driver's insurance my 2nd one would have covered

Last edited by acionescu : 03-10-2009 at 02:40 PM.
acionescu is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-10-2009, 02:44 PM   #4238
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Hema!

IW mens qualies start TODAY!

That sounds very fishy about your insurance. Are you living in the U.S.? I wasn't sure about that. Also, it's different if you have comprehensive or only liability insurance. But if the only issue is whether the driver is found -- that's what doesn't sound right to me. Also you have difficulty retaining a lawyer to go to bat for you on this one because (relatively speaking) the damages are not great.

But, I'm so glad your husband seems to be O.K. It's very difficult to be rear ended like that. One feels very vulnerable driving on the freeway again.

EDIT: Maybe you can get Wilde to write a demand letter for you.
Thanks, star I sent you a pm with the details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
You have to have two insurances here: the one which is mandatory and with which you pay the shit you make and another, which is not mandatory, with which you pay in cases like Hema's, robbery, etc...aka when you don't have a guilty part.
I had the same problem as Hema's hub when I was 5 months pregnant and I remember I had to employ a lot of skills to make the car driver who hit me to give me his assurance number

EDIT: But even if I had not get the driver's insurance my 2nd one would have covered
Andreea I don't have only one of the coverages and that is the one needed in this case. The other one I have should pay for it but this company doesn't do that for hit and run cases. We'll probably just get a lawyer consultation to see if we can work around that.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-10-2009, 02:48 PM   #4239
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I still need to send my TT picks
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-10-2009, 02:56 PM   #4240
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
No pic.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-10-2009, 02:57 PM   #4241
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

damn

it showed up on mine
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-10-2009, 03:30 PM   #4242
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post

Working on them right now
Old 03-10-2009, 03:54 PM   #4243
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Working on them right now
Evita, the newest spreadsheet keeps crashing my computer
l_mac is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-10-2009, 03:57 PM   #4244
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Now in the Rabat CH QFs in both singles and doubles
scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-10-2009, 03:59 PM   #4245
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

Damn. How exactly does it happen? Do you have to restart your computer?