RafaChat Part 32 - Page 280 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 07:35 PM   #4186
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat Thread "The Den of Spite and Iniquity"

and more importantly, did any strippers show up?
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2009, 07:39 PM   #4187
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Snoo your Vcash!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you bet on Rafito?
acionescu is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-09-2009, 07:40 PM   #4188
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

mmm... nooo... I bet on angry
Old 03-09-2009, 07:41 PM   #4189
country flag Snoo Foo

oh wait I did bet on rafito, 400k, but I forgot all about that, the odds were terrible
Old 03-09-2009, 07:42 PM   #4190
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
nothing, how was your woman's dinner, did you miss francy and start crying in the middle of pizza?
was quickly...relaxing chat with a friend,to be honest when i went out francy soi felt guilty but after 2 minutes he forgot all

andy
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-09-2009, 07:45 PM   #4191
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Safe bet in DC

Would you have bet on him also if His Majesty had made the Birmingham trip?
Old 03-09-2009, 07:46 PM   #4192
country flag acionescu

How was it Bett, to be free without hub&child?
Old 03-09-2009, 07:51 PM   #4193
country flag Snoo Foo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
was quickly...relaxing chat with a friend,to be honest when i went out francy soi felt guilty but after 2 minutes he forgot all
the other day I babysat for this baby (mm... like almost 2 yrs old) and her mom was getting ready to leave and the baby started to cry and say "me come too!" and the mommy said "after I leave daisy will give you M&Ms" and right away the baby said "Bye bye Mommy!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Would you have bet on him also if His Majesty had made the Birmingham trip?
hellz no, I wouldn't have put 300k on him anyway, on the other hand the odds would have been a lot better so I wouldn't have had to put 300k on him to make 66 measly k.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:52 PM   #4194
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

was good
i just think how i'll do this august, sure i'll have ot holiday so...hub will go at the sea with francy and his mom and i'll stay at my city alone of course i'm crying for not to be with francy
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Old 03-09-2009, 08:01 PM   #4195
country flag acionescu

Quote:
was good
i just think how i'll do this august, sure i'll have ot holiday so...hub will go at the sea with francy and his mom and i'll stay at my city alone of course i'm crying for not to be with francy
I'm sure you'll do I cried every day of the week when I was at my friend's last summer 500 kms from Peter. Because the time was passing too quickly, that is
Old 03-09-2009, 08:02 PM   #4196
country flag Betty

FORZA INTER
Old 03-09-2009, 08:43 PM   #4197
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Concerts have become too expensive in general and the system to buy tickets of the bigger concerts is

There's this rock festival here (Rock Werchter): that used to be quite cheap and just one day. It was great because you were able to see all these great acts on one day having spent only a little amount of money.
Now, it's very expensive and spread over several days so that you either have to make a tough choice or you need to buy tickets for every day because they divide all the exciting acts over those days obviously. Total rip-off.
That's too bad. It must have been nice when it was a one-day thing. Sometimes things getting too big ruins them in the long run.

One of my favourite (Canadian) bands is touring this summer in Canada and the US. I looked up the price of tickets in two separate US cities and the price was almost double in the city I live closer to! (I haven't checked out the Canadian cities' prices yet.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
I haven't worked on it today at all. I've had stuff to do for work, and when I had a few spare moments I just opened this and this and just marveled at my own work

But the Rabat manager also found a couple of bugs. They're not critical but I want to fix them tonight. And maybe I'll finish the singles sheet, too.

But you know what? It's fine because it was snowing outside all day long and now everything's white And I love it
I'm glad to hear it's coming along, Evita.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Well I support the Jets and no this didn't extend to Phoenix. Instead I just follow internationals and the Swedish league.
They're talking about putting a second team in Toronto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Won R1 singles in Rabat
All right!

Quote:
yo girls
Betty, congratulations on your win!
Minn is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-09-2009, 08:52 PM   #4198
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Safe Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
I already read MTF, tennistalk, tennis.com, downtheline, Tennischannel, ESPN, SI, El Mundo, El Pais, AS, MARCA, l'Equipe - the tennis sections almost every day. I can't take another tennis site anymore
That's quite a list Where do you find time for anything else? (like work )
Old 03-09-2009, 08:56 PM   #4199
country flag acionescu

I read most of them at home, Evita. They are blocked at work
Old 03-09-2009, 08:57 PM   #4200
country flag acionescu

i was just reading l'Equipe
Closed Thread