RafaChat Part 32 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 08:39 PM   #16
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "The Case of Missing Balls" Chat Thread

i guess it was a good run while it lasted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2009, 08:46 PM   #17
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
constant chattering seriously, these two never shut up. i think they both just keep talking and hope the other person absorbs like 50% of what's said or something

atleast the baby talk ended

Having to put up with the roommate's bf/gf is the worst part of having a roommate.

One of my first year grad school roommates (assigned to me so I didn't even have a choice) got a bf at some point. He used to spend almost every evening in our apartment ; sometimes I would go to the kitchen and see them standing in the middle of the living room hugging each other (and patting each other's back ) for several minutes. The whole thing looked so awkward and ridiculous to me; the first time I saw that I thought something was wrong, like one of them had failed an exam, or someone was sick or had died and they were consoling each other.
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-22-2009, 08:52 PM   #18
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post

Having to put up with the roommate's bf/gf is the worst part of having a roommate.

One of my first year grad school roommates (assigned to me so I didn't even have a choice) got a bf at some point. He used to spend almost every evening in our apartment ; sometimes I would go to the kitchen and see them standing in the middle of the living room hugging each other (and patting each other's back ) for several minutes. The whole thing looked so awkward and ridiculous to me; the first time I saw that I thought something was wrong, like one of them had failed an exam, or someone was sick or had died and they were consoling each other.
that sounds rather ridiculous

actually, i'm really tired of her visits here because she brings her dog and it's just too many damn creatures in the house. and bertie and her dog don't get along so bertie's stuck in my room with me and he gets so restless

i'm really tired of the two of them and cannot wait for him to move out. sigh. couple more months though
Quote:
Old 02-22-2009, 09:01 PM   #19
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
that sounds rather ridiculous

actually, i'm really tired of her visits here because she brings her dog and it's just too many damn creatures in the house. and bertie and her dog don't get along so bertie's stuck in my room with me and he gets so restless

i'm really tired of the two of them and cannot wait for him to move out. sigh. couple more months though
Sounds awful. Can't you ask her not to bring her dog? I find it unacceptable that you have to put up with that in addition to her presence.
Old 02-22-2009, 09:01 PM   #20
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

WG things are looking good for you
Old 02-22-2009, 09:05 PM   #21
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

Quote:
Sounds awful. Can't you ask her not to bring her dog? I find it unacceptable that you have to put up with that in addition to her presence.
i've asked politely and i've told it firmly. neither of those have made an impression. at this point i could be super bitchy and just report it to the apartment complex (her breed is not allowed as it's part pitbull but i feel bad because i'm against mass breed banning) or i could be passive aggressive and ask my parents to come early and stay with me their whole visit

i don't generally do passive aggressive so it will be a nice new experience for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
WG things are looking good for you
we'll see evita, i don't trust any of my numpties till the match is actually over and they've won
Quote:
Old 02-22-2009, 09:13 PM   #22
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

stepanek is just too annoying for words
Quote:
Old 02-22-2009, 09:20 PM   #23
country flag Metis

Evita you shouldn't worry about the Gulbis-Baghdatis match. I should be the one to get worried.

Quote:
i've asked politely and i've told it firmly. neither of those have made an impression. at this point i could be super bitchy and just report it to the apartment complex (her breed is not allowed as it's part pitbull but i feel bad because i'm against mass breed banning) or i could be passive aggressive and ask my parents to come early and stay with me their whole visit

i don't generally do passive aggressive so it will be a nice new experience for me

Sounds like a good idea, unless of course he doesn't care about your parents staying long. Though you probably know what he doesn't like and can instruct them to act accordingly.
Old 02-22-2009, 09:43 PM   #24
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

Quote:

Sounds like a good idea, unless of course he doesn't care about your parents staying long. Though you probably know what he doesn't like and can instruct them to act accordingly.
i have faith in my parents' ability to annoy

ok andy, vamos! take it here so i can stop getting stressed out

edit: amazing point

edit2: andyito's backhand
Quote:
Old 02-22-2009, 09:49 PM   #25
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

andy is stressing me out
Quote:
Old 02-22-2009, 09:49 PM   #26
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

if by some miracle pablo makes it through his qualleez match (which is unlikely considering his opponent is 900 in the world), he has to play either chela, nalby, monfils or - I shit you not - Robredo.
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-22-2009, 09:58 PM   #27
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

and to my most adorable doubles partner, in the spirit of our whole week together and what's to come for him

Quote:
Old 02-22-2009, 10:00 PM   #28
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
I'm looking at the Bergamo thread and I probably won't even get into the main draw But I won't change to Cherbourg so do you want to play doubles together again?
I'll have to pray there are no SEs to get in the main draw

Yes, if you haven't commitde with anyone else since you posted this, I'd like to play dubs again with you.

Sorry about Belgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
what happen no1 around
my party is gone..i had a very bad night and this morning feverf*ck this flu visus..and tomorrow i must go to work..for now i cant abbandon my bed..only now coz i'm tired of that i 'm here

tt talk;too much ppl in bergamo evita?another qualy i lost in single today evvai!!!
so who will play IW..linda that was our first tt?pity u play with adam
We got from qualies to 3rd round

Stupid TT Dubai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
i want to play with LINDA !!!!
Should we try and replicate our outstanding run in Barca last year
Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Does anyone know when the red carpet is starting tonight? Linda? I don't want to endur a excruciating boring ceremony without a little gossip first as I had for the Golden Globes
11pm for me.

l_mac is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-22-2009, 10:09 PM   #29
country flag Metis

They gave Stepanek the winner's trophy. After they gave Roddick the runner up trophy Stepanek took the microphone and presented the winner's trophy to him.
Old 02-22-2009, 10:12 PM   #30
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

dammit, why did I turn it off?

well since TC will prolly play it at, say, 3 am Wednesday, maybe I'll catch it on the rebound.
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread