Dima Cheering Thread II - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 05:20 PM   #31
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roland Garros (just one last match to play on the dirt...) [CHEERING THREAD]

OK - so I can now say "you have beautiful eyes" in Latvian! One day I may be VERY grateful for this information

Seems like a very strange language to me Not that much like Russian either - maybe more like Finnish

Thanks anyway, - so how do I ask for a gin and tonic? (with ice and lemon!)

And I don't need Alex to make me behave I am a good girl at all times -though if I had the opportunity to misbehave with Mr.Tipsarevic I might forget that for a while

Cold showers are good for racing pulses I believe

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2008, 05:24 PM   #32
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roland Garros (just one last match to play on the dirt...) [CHEERING THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
OK - so I can now say "you have beautiful eyes" in Latvian! One day I may be VERY grateful for this information

Seems like a very strange language to me Not that much like Russian either - maybe more like Finnish

Thanks anyway, - so how do I ask for a gin and tonic? (with ice and lemon!)

And I don't need Alex to make me behave I am a good girl at all times -though if I had the opportunity to misbehave with Mr.Tipsarevic I might forget that for a while
No I know you'd behave (Just kidding sweetie)

I wouldn't have a clue how you'd ask for a G&T in Latvian.

And yes people on Ernests forum have realised that it sounds a bit Finnish, but I don't know cos I have never seen anything written in Finnish

Bye For Now (I need to lay down)

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-08-2008, 09:32 PM   #33
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And you know - completely random - but I saw a girl walking down the High Street wearing a pair of devil horns last night........ and I immediately thought of you
i had a colleague at school who was wearing horns and she was putting a "devil" word in everything she was saying, like "Marat, he's devilicious" or "what direction are you going to,you devil" and stuff like that but it was annoying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happiness View Post
Some people don't really have a life of their own, so they simply get frustrated with those who do!!!

The Mods won't get rid of you two for sure!!! They would have to banish many other people who are arrogant and rude first!!!
ahum, i've been banned once for a very stupid motive because one of the mods wanted to see me down so let's not talk abt it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happiness View Post
I love your style girl!!!
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-09-2008, 06:38 PM   #34
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Tomorrow OOP-Halle

Court 2 - 12.00 noon
Opening Match

Dmitry Tursunov vs Mikhail Youzhny

Alles gute Dima!!!

Old 06-09-2008, 09:10 PM   #35
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

The draw really sucks

Anyway:

Davai Mitya
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-09-2008, 09:15 PM   #36
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

i love them both tho mitenka is better on grass

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-09-2008, 09:47 PM   #37
country flag jhappy

jhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond repute

Cat Lady- a G&T with lemon and ice? How very UK of you! Well have fun at the courts and good luck to Dima.
jhappy is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-10-2008, 08:04 AM   #38
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhappy View Post
Cat Lady- a G&T with lemon and ice? How very UK of you! Well have fun at the courts and good luck to Dima.
Yes - that's me - British and proud of it I eat strawberries and cream too And drink tea

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 06-10-2008, 10:44 AM   #39
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Strawberries and cream I just ate a whole bowl of cherries

But to get on topic, it's such a pity Dima and Misha have to face each other But as they say in Romania, that's tennis Davai Dima O..k...just looked at the score...I am worried I wish I could see what's going on
Old 06-10-2008, 11:21 AM   #40
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Misha won 6-3, 6-1 I like Misha, but that's a poor scoreline for Dima

Of course I will say he should have come to Queens - but then I'm biased

Dima Get yourself to Nottingham quickly - I'm sure Di will look after you

Old 06-10-2008, 11:32 AM   #41
country flag but-it's-ok

Quote:
Misha won 6-3, 6-1 I like Misha, but that's a poor scoreline for Dima

Of course I will say he should have come to Queens - but then I'm biased

Dima Get yourself to Nottingham quickly - I'm sure Di will look after you
Dima

Yes, he should have been at Queens, you would have given him tlc and he would have won a match or two!! And the match would have been on TV I think too

And it goes without saying,I will look after Dima at Nottingham I'll be his top cheerleader, seeing as theres no-one else from MTF as far as I know that is going support Dima there

I'll point him in the direction of the crepes van too I wish you could all have one they are delicious

Old 06-10-2008, 11:36 AM   #42
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

I refuse to believe the scoreboard

Damn...this isn't the start we were hoping for, but I'm sure you'll give him the push he needs in Nottingham, Di
Old 06-10-2008, 11:36 AM   #43
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Dima

Yes, he should have been at Queens, you would have given him tlc and he would have won a match or two!! And the match would have been on TV I think too

And it goes without saying,I will look after Dima at Nottingham I'll be his top cheerleader, seeing as theres no-one else from MTF as far as I know that is going support Dima there

I'll point him in the direction of the crepes van too I wish you could all have one they are delicious
Crepes Not sure Dima should have one - a sportsman like himself needs to watch his weight But I would be more than happy to eat his share

Old 06-10-2008, 11:47 AM   #44
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

Dima
Di, have fun in Nottingham
amdany is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-10-2008, 06:27 PM   #45
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Crepes Not sure Dima should have one - a sportsman like himself needs to watch his weight But I would be more than happy to eat his share
hummm hummm, let's focus here

Misha needed to win, they're tied now 1-1, I'm sad about Dima's loss but happy about Misha's win

--> kitty, I love your signature, is this Tipsy kissing Nole on the cheek ?? They're both are awesome guys.

Have you considered Dima's giving the match to Misha to reboost Misha's year They're actually childhood friends, they're like brothers.
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread