The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2 - Page 98 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 07:30 PM   #1456
country flag barbadosan

barbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2

oh dear - no festivals, no beer - I dare not ask a question about the autobahn - you'll tell me you don't drive

The 2008 Wimbledon final. I'd happily switch the winners of the 2008 and 2009, because it's most unlikely I will get the opportunity now to see anyone win 6 consecutive GS -- so I suppose my answer could equally apply to USO 2009

Which outcome would you change

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1yer View Post
Olympics SIngles GOLD is the most important criteria for this.
If one doesnt have it - He aint elite - pure and simple
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
So, Miloslav Mecir and Marc Rosset are elite, John McEnroe and Ival Lendl are not. Got you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusive Man View Post
So Massu > Djokovic, Federer, Lendl, McEnroe, and Sampras
barbadosan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2011, 04:44 PM   #1457
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbadosan View Post
oh dear - no festivals, no beer - I dare not ask a question about the autobahn - you'll tell me you don't drive

I drive but for longer ways I prefer to go by train

Quote:
The 2008 Wimbledon final. I'd happily switch the winners of the 2008 and 2009, because it's most unlikely I will get the opportunity now to see anyone win 6 consecutive GS -- so I suppose my answer could equally apply to USO 2009

Quote:
Which outcome would you change
Any of the 2 Wimbledon finals which Patrick Rafter lost. He deserved a title on grass

Roger's 2006 Rome final against Rafa. It would have been interesting to see what would have happened if Roger would have won at least once in a best of 5 match on clay against him...

Also the Wimbledon 2008, Australian Open 2009 and USO 2009 final and the USO 2010 match against Novak.

And the losses to Baghdatis and Berdych last year where he also had MPs - maybe those losses cost him the d**n record for #1 ranking...

Do you prefer to watch tennis alone or with your family/friends?
Eden is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-24-2011, 05:56 PM   #1458
country flag barbadosan

barbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post

I drive but for longer ways I prefer to go by train

Any of the 2 Wimbledon finals which Patrick Rafter lost. He deserved a title on grass

Roger's 2006 Rome final against Rafa. It would have been interesting to see what would have happened if Roger would have won at least once in a best of 5 match on clay against him...

Also the Wimbledon 2008, Australian Open 2009 and USO 2009 final and the USO 2010 match against Novak.

And the losses to Baghdatis and Berdych last year where he also had MPs - maybe those losses cost him the d**n record for #1 ranking...

Do you prefer to watch tennis alone or with your family/friends?
I live alone so generally I watch alone. Even if the person I support is winning, I don't tend to crow about it to anyone watching with me. Unfortunately, most of my friends tend to do that, whether it's tennis or basketball, so on the whole, I prefer to watch alone. (And besides, if Fed is losing/playing badly, I usually turn off/on/off/on/off

Who did you support in a big way before Roger?

Quote:
Quote:
So, Miloslav Mecir and Marc Rosset are elite, John McEnroe and Ival Lendl are not. Got you.
Quote:
Old 04-24-2011, 06:10 PM   #1459
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

I was a huge fan of Steffi Graf, Boris Becker, Michael Stich, Patrick Rafter, Andre Agassi and especially Guga Kuerten

How about you?
Old 05-01-2011, 10:38 AM   #1460
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Ok, new question:

What do you do when you feel nervous during a match of your favourite player?
Old 05-01-2011, 10:34 PM   #1461
country flag rosespower

rosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond repute

nothing special.... but i tend to clench my fists whenever i feel the adrenaline while watching smth

what mtfer would you like to meet?

I would love to see that!
rosespower is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-04-2011, 10:52 PM   #1462
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

It was a pleasure so far to meet the people from MTF who I got the chance to meet There are many other people from this forum who I chat to here or elsewhere who I would like to meet. It's impossible to name only one

Which songs do you use as a ring tone on your mobile phone?
Old 05-05-2011, 01:28 PM   #1463
country flag nevenez

nevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
It was a pleasure so far to meet the people from MTF who I got the chance to meet There are many other people from this forum who I chat to here or elsewhere who I would like to meet. It's impossible to name only one

Which songs do you use as a ring tone on your mobile phone?
Prodigy - Spitfire

What is your favourite school subject?
nevenez is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-06-2011, 08:58 PM   #1464
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevenez View Post
What is your favourite school subject?
I always enjoyed history, German and English. Never liked maths, biology and chemistry.

How about you?
Old 05-07-2011, 09:06 PM   #1465
country flag rosespower

rosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond repute

history, geography, biology, english....

what subject made you scared in school?

I would love to see that!
rosespower is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-10-2011, 10:42 AM   #1466
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

none

should tyranny be vanquished from internet forums?
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-10-2011, 03:50 PM   #1467
country flag barbadosan

I can't imagine how you'd do that - you'd probably end up with very tiny forums, most people having been banned. And trying to control it on a forum-like IRC would be even harder. I think "/ignore" is the practical solution

Have you ever used IRC?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-10-2011, 03:52 PM   #1468
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

I had to Google that :O No.

Do you read books? If so what was the last one you read?
Old 05-10-2011, 03:54 PM   #1469
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

No.

Best book you've ever read?
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-10-2011, 04:36 PM   #1470
country flag barbadosan

One by George Mikes "How to be an Alien", a delightfully humourous book about the English. Twoe of my favourite lines from it is "An Englishman, even if he is alone, forms an orderly queue of one" and "Continental people have sex lives; the English have hot-water bottles. "

"Best" is hard to define - let me say that is one I truly ejoyed and never tire of re-reading

Are you a film buff? If so, what types of films do you like best?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread