The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2 - Page 79 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 11:40 PM   #1171
country flag WarriorA

WarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2

I think that the letter of the law should not ever supersede the spirit of the law.

If you had to perform an ATP tournament staff position, which would you choose?
WarriorA is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2011, 12:39 AM   #1172
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

Massage therapist. But I don't think I would last long in that position.

You?
Old 01-05-2011, 01:13 AM   #1173
country flag WarriorA

WarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond repute

Player courtesy driver. Van preferably

What is something you like that is stereotypically associated with your opposite gender?
WarriorA is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-05-2011, 04:10 AM   #1174
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by All_is_onUSA View Post

Player courtesy driver. Van preferably

What is something you like that is stereotypically associated with your opposite gender?
I suppose being somewhat more sensitive to people who are not having it that good in life (although this applies to both sexes, women tend to be more sensitive )

What would you criticize about "western culture"?
Old 01-05-2011, 12:26 PM   #1175
country flag HybridTheory

HybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond repute

A lot, but probably mainly arrogance. Pretending to be better or more important than other cultures and to have the right to attack them, because of "democracy".

Who are your favourite tennisplayers and why? Both ATP and WTA.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:58 PM   #1176
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute

ATP- Nadal (always liked his fighting spirit, simply does not give up, and I admire that)

To a lesser extent: Hewitt (for the same reasons as Nadal)

Blake (I've always liked his game when on, hard hitting and brutal)

For the WTA: I'd have to go with Henin, I think she's the only one that has a pretty game.

You?
Old 01-05-2011, 03:22 PM   #1177

HybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond repute

I tend to like players because of their personalities, that's the main reason why I support my favourite players Stosur and Nadal. I love to watch Sam when she's on fire and Nadal has indeed an incredible fighting spirit, which I like a lot. Plus I started to support Nadal when he was still a junior and only 14 years old. It's nice to see that he's now the best player in the world.

Predictable question, who are your least favourite players, and why?
Old 01-05-2011, 03:37 PM   #1178
country flag Pfloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridTheory View Post
I tend to like players because of their personalities, that's the main reason why I support my favourite players Stosur and Nadal. I love to watch Sam when she's on fire and Nadal has indeed an incredible fighting spirit, which I like a lot. Plus I started to support Nadal when he was still a junior and only 14 years old. It's nice to see that he's now the best player in the world.

Predictable question, who are your least favourite players, and why?
I don't really have any to be honest.

I mean If I were to say by personality, I don't particularly identify with Soderling, but I don't dislike him.

In the same way, I am not a fan of Roddick's game even if I like his fight, also his personality can range from quite good to brat-like.

But again, I find it practically impossible to dislike or much more hate a player.

Do you find it somewhat suprising to see people split in tennis along Nadal-Federer lines to the extent that if one likes Nadal, the other hates Federer (and visa-versa)?
Old 01-05-2011, 04:06 PM   #1179
country flag Eden
# Support the Swiss

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post
Do you find it somewhat suprising to see people split in tennis along Nadal-Federer lines to the extent that if one likes Nadal, the other hates Federer (and visa-versa)?
It's not really a surprise considering the fact that they are huge rivals and would have achieved a lot more as they already have if the other player wouldn't be around. Beside this they are totally different from their game styles.

I think nobody should hate a tennisplayer actually - I mean it's only sports anyway

Same question.
Eden is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-05-2011, 05:11 PM   #1180
country flag Pfloyd

Yes, I did not expect for fans to follow these players like if they were football teams.

I do understand the rivalry between them, and that they have different styles, but it is ridiculous to equate there on-court rivalry to fans becoming off court lunatics.

Do you think Murray will win a Grandslam?
Old 01-06-2011, 04:50 AM   #1181
country flag straitup

straitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I do...I don't feel like he's hit a huge mental block yet in terms of that, and he's too good a player on hard courts to not snatch an Aussie Open or US Open. That being said, he has to play well every round if he wants to do so.

What color are your eyes?
straitup is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-06-2011, 08:58 AM   #1182

Blue/grey.

Are you a person who prefers to be alone or to have company?
Old 01-06-2011, 12:58 PM   #1183
country flag Pfloyd

Most of the time alone, but company is necessary at times.

What is your opinion on Air Conditioners?
Old 01-06-2011, 01:18 PM   #1184

I don't really have an opinion on them, I only know that they cause me a sore throat They don't seem to be very healthy.

What do you think of gay-marriage?
Old 01-06-2011, 01:42 PM   #1185
country flag Pfloyd

It's fine. Anyone can do whatever they choose to do, although In general I think marriage is an out-dated institution.

What do you think about religion?