The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2 - Page 78 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 07:28 PM   #1156
country flag HybridTheory

HybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2

Narrow-mindedness, lack of intelligence and arrogance. It doesn't actually anger me, but I find those things very annoying.

What is the most beautiful place in the country you live in?
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2011, 08:00 PM   #1157
country flag Eden
#Hopp Suisse

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Happy new year Annet

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridTheory View Post
For me it's the countryscape where I'm living

What was the most beautiful place in Australia for you?
Eden is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-03-2011, 08:04 PM   #1158
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Narrow-mindedness, lack of intelligence and arrogance. It doesn't actually anger me, but I find those things very annoying.

Well, since I have 3 countries I will say of the 3 places I like most of each one, granted I have not been to all the places in each country:

Florida: Miami

Dominican Republic: Punta Cana

Spain: This one is tough, I'll go with Asturias at the moment:

What about you?
I'm gonna get me a motor car Maybe a Jaguar Maybe a plane or day of fame I'm gonna be a millionaire So can you take me there? Wanna be wild 'cos my life's so tame Here am I, going nowhere on a train Here am I, growing older in the rain
- "Going Nowhere" Oasis
Pfloyd is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-03-2011, 08:06 PM   #1159
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Eden, took along time with my post.

I have not been to Australia but I'd say with what I have seen in pictures and the like, probably Queensland.

Same question I asked last post
I'm gonna get me a motor car Maybe a Jaguar Maybe a plane or day of fame I'm gonna be a millionaire So can you take me there? Wanna be wild 'cos my life's so tame Here am I, going nowhere on a train Here am I, growing older in the rain
- "Going Nowhere" Oasis
Old 01-03-2011, 08:15 PM   #1160

HybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond repute

Doris: A happy newyear to you too! I have seen your PM, danke! I will read it today or tomorrow. The most beautiful place in Australia I have been to is the place where I lived and worked, in the middle of nowhere, near the outback. The emptiness out there is just amazing. The great ocean road is beautiful as well.

Pfloyd: The best places in the Netherlands are for me the beaches in Zeeland, the hills in the south-east and Amsterdam. Unfortunately we have so little nature here..

Which city has impressed you most?
Old 01-03-2011, 08:18 PM   #1161

By the way, great picture you posted of Asturias!
Old 01-03-2011, 08:21 PM   #1162
country flag Pfloyd

Quote:
Doris: A happy newyear to you too! I have seen your PM, danke! I will read it today or tomorrow. The most beautiful place in Australia I have been to is the place where I lived and worked, in the middle of nowhere, near the outback. The emptiness out there is just amazing. The great ocean road is beautiful as well.

Pfloyd: The best places in the Netherlands are for me the beaches in Zeeland, the hills in the south-east and Amsterdam. Unfortunately we have so little nature here..

Which city has impressed you most?
Barcelona, Monaco and Venice in terms of beauty.

Madrid in terms of culture and fun.

If you could be born again, where would you like to experience your growth?
- "Going Nowhere" Oasis
Old 01-03-2011, 08:28 PM   #1163

In the Czech Republic, I love that place. Or outside Europe, maybe in Asia, to know what it is like to grow up in a total different culture.

What are you afraid of?
Old 01-03-2011, 08:34 PM   #1164
country flag Pfloyd

Quote:
In the Czech Republic, I love that place. Or outside Europe, maybe in Asia, to know what it is like to grow up in a total different culture.

What are you afraid of?
Umm, having a heart attack (no reason to think it will happen soon at all, it's irrational) , planes (irrational too) and people who take themselves WAY too seriously.

Do you think violence can be justified?
- "Going Nowhere" Oasis
Old 01-03-2011, 08:50 PM   #1165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post
Umm, having a heart attack (no reason to think it will happen soon at all, it's irrational) , planes (irrational too) and people who take themselves WAY too seriously .

Do you think violence can be justified?
No, sometimes I can understand when people are really frustrated and use violence, but I don't think it's ever justified. Violence doesn't solve anything on top of that.

Who do you have most respect for?

(I'm off to bed, it was nice talking with you! )
Old 01-03-2011, 08:53 PM   #1166
country flag Pfloyd

Quote:
No, sometimes I can understand when people are really frustrated and use violence, but I don't think it's ever justified. Violence doesn't solve anything on top of that.

Who do you have most respect for?

(I'm off to bed, it was nice talking with you! )
Nice talking to you too.

I have respect for (yes, it sounds corny) high morality.

Would you like there to be an afterlife?
- "Going Nowhere" Oasis
Old 01-04-2011, 10:07 AM   #1167

Not really, because that would be eternal, right? So what if I don't like it there? No really, I don't believe there is an afterlife. Reincarnation or rebirth in Buddhism make more sense to me.

What do you think of fastfood?
Old 01-04-2011, 04:04 PM   #1168
country flag Pfloyd

I think it's convinient, but also unhealthy, the main problem with having so much fastfood chains for me is the fact that so many animals have to be slaughtered for it.

What do you think of cigarettes?
- "Going Nowhere" Oasis
Old 01-04-2011, 07:16 PM   #1169
country flag Eden
#Hopp Suisse

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post
What do you think of cigarettes?
Never smoked and would never do it. I can do something better with the money If someone wants to smoke it's up to him. Everyone should know meanwhile what it does for the health.

I only hate the smell of cigarettes - fortunately there is a no-smoking rule here in Germany which is especially nice when you go to a restaurant.

What about your opinion?
Eden is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-04-2011, 07:57 PM   #1170
country flag Pfloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
Never smoked and would never do it. I can do something better with the money If someone wants to smoke it's up to him. Everyone should know meanwhile what it does for the health.

I only hate the smell of cigarettes - fortunately there is a no-smoking rule here in Germany which is especially nice when you go to a restaurant.

What about your opinion?
Likewise, although I do think anti-smoking bashing campaigns are becoming way too over the top, each person ought to be free to choose, knowing the consequences and pleasures.

What do you think about strict rule of law?
- "Going Nowhere" Oasis
Closed Thread