The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2 - Page 330 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 09:59 AM   #4936
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2

5 in the morning, just b4 everyone get up and the rush of the day begin

a job u will never ever do?
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2013, 10:03 AM   #4937
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute

Most types of desk jobs, they are so boring....

Most unreal place you've been to?
Old 08-22-2013, 10:07 AM   #4938
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

The Western Wall Tunnels.

a city u visited outside of ur country and didnt like it?
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 08-22-2013, 10:10 AM   #4939
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute

Milan, Italy it was a big disappointment, being the fashion city of the world and so on, there was not much to see, and I found the city to be rather ugly.

If you could ban a type of music, which would it be?
Old 08-22-2013, 10:19 AM   #4940
country flag Punky

Metal. i cant stand it

do u remember ppl phone numbers by heart?

Old 08-22-2013, 10:23 AM   #4941
country flag Pfloyd

Some of them, but not most. With caller ID my phone # memory went way down.

What's unpopular opinion you have?
Old 08-22-2013, 10:27 AM   #4942
country flag Punky

that Banks need to become a non profit organizations, they need to cover their cost and help the eco not to Enrich the pockets of directors and shareholders

same question

Old 08-22-2013, 10:30 AM   #4943
country flag Pfloyd

Well, I think that in some extreme cases, the death penalty should not be considered out of the question...

What's are your 2 favorite novels?
Old 08-22-2013, 10:35 AM   #4944
country flag Punky

Cien años de soledad (One Hundred Years of Solitude) and The Catcher in the Rye

i read them at 16 and 17 years old, since then i read lots of books but they are forever my fav

ur fav quote from a movie?

Old 08-22-2013, 10:37 AM   #4945
country flag Pfloyd

"When you decide to be something, you can be it. That's what they don't tell you in the church. When I was your age they would say we can become cops, or criminals. Today, what I'm saying to you is this: when you're facing a loaded gun, what's the difference?" - Frank Costello "The Departed"

Same question.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:46 AM   #4946
country flag Punky

"Well, nobody's perfect."

Some Like It Hot

i just love this movie and the idea behind this quote

a band u cant stand without a reason

Old 08-22-2013, 10:58 AM   #4947
country flag Pfloyd

Rush, they supposedly good and all, does not cut it for me, for no particular reason I can mention.

What question would you liked to be asked? (and answer it )
Old 08-22-2013, 11:04 AM   #4948
country flag Punky

how much i love my family? the answer is...more then life

do u write things on ur hand to remember stuff when theres no paper avilable?

Old 08-22-2013, 11:08 AM   #4949
country flag Pfloyd

No. I have the habit of trying to force myself to remember things, and if worse comes worse I'll write on any surface with a permanent pen.

What's your favorite hobby?
Old 08-22-2013, 11:17 AM   #4950
country flag Punky

taking pictures of ppl or just take pictures

if u could go back to u when u were a teen, what advice would u give yourself?

Closed Thread