The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2 - Page 278 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 03:20 PM   #4156
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2

His hair.

Do you ever listen to audiobooks?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2013, 03:20 PM   #4157
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Yes. People who know me well think I have a 6th sense about a lot of stuff.

Amber- it isn't only the tv shows They just helped. We are talking about a long time ago babe-Marcus Welby MD and the Bold Ones not ER or the Patrick Dempsey show which are more like soap operas And while in college to medschool the best show ever was St Elsewhere So true in many ways to the real world of medicine.
EDIT: I am a good boss Too easy about some things though. And because of the climate of sueing here in the states it is hard to get rid of crappy workers.

Hmmm what do you enjoy most about your fav tennis player?
it was With Denzel Washington? if saw i loved that show, i saw the Reruns when i saw younger, great show and thanks for telling me it pretty close to RL

i love feds hair, he has a great hair, i love the fact that he dance on court and how he cares for his family

if u wouldnt have done what u do, what other job would suit u?
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-17-2013, 03:25 PM   #4158
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't imagine what I would have done. Really always wanted to be a doc. First 2 decades were great, the last decade lots of changes for good and bad and I have to say the folks going into medicine these days that I deal with ( generalization of course) do not have the same work ethic. And the patients ( at least where I am) have changed as well. Lots of issues to deal with. Almost makes me want to go back into the service to do medicine. Loved those days now that I look back.

Any siblings?
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-17-2013, 03:27 PM   #4159
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I have three. Two brothers and a sister. If you count step-siblings, I have another two, then.

How often do you go on long walks?
Old 03-17-2013, 03:28 PM   #4160
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

when i need to relax or spend alone time

any pets?
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 03-17-2013, 03:38 PM   #4161
country flag The Prince

Nope.

How many times have you switched jobs?
Old 03-17-2013, 03:38 PM   #4162
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Long walks often- part of my exercise routine ( except when there is too much ice and snow)
pets- had a cat she died about 12 years ago; now I just dog sit when my partner heads out on vacation. Love that dog. So sweet but a lot of work to have an animal around.

Outside interests apart from tennis, school or work?

EDIT: after residency I owed the Navy time as they paid for my med school education. Spent 4 years in payback doing cancer medicine; came here to Maine and have been here for 22 years. Had hoped to spend the next ten years here but now I am not so sure.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-17-2013, 03:41 PM   #4163
country flag Punky

travel the country with my friends, playing on the beach, going to tourist sites and pretend im a tourist lol

how many hours a day u watch tv?

Old 03-17-2013, 03:41 PM   #4164
country flag The Prince

Other interests? Sure, I like a lot of other sports, literature, films & TV and politics.

You?
Old 03-20-2013, 10:58 AM   #4165
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
travel the country with my friends, playing on the beach, going to tourist sites and pretend im a tourist lol

how many hours a day u watch tv?

1-2 hours, it depend on day.

Do you like football?

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 124 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 70 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 10:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-20-2013, 01:18 PM   #4166
country flag Punky

Football as in soccer? Yes a lot ESP when it's big events like Europe champ or World Cup

What is ur fav name in Mtf?

Old 03-21-2013, 03:49 PM   #4167
country flag The Prince

My own.

What is the longest you've been without an Internet connection, in recent memory?
Old 03-22-2013, 10:47 AM   #4168
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

Since I have 3G everywhere I had internet all time. Before that I remember one summer I was 3 months without connection, because I was at my village.

Have you ever been to tennis tournament?

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 124 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 70 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 10:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-22-2013, 09:55 PM   #4169
country flag Eden
# Support the Swiss

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, since 2007 several times a year.

Which was the best tournament you have been to so far?
Eden is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-23-2013, 06:51 AM   #4170
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

I've never been to one

Do you play tennis?
Closed Thread