The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2 - Page 267 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 09:01 PM   #3991
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2

I like to think I do lots of good deeds everyday; I don't tally them up though.

Are you looking forward to coming to the USA? You stated your job is sending you? How did that happen?
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2013, 09:07 PM   #3992
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

no, its a trip from work, in here every two month the bank send u trips and he is paying 30% of the cost so i always wanted to visit the US, i wanted it to be with friends but i have no doubt i will visit it a few more and they let u taje a friend so i took my neighbor who is also my relative

its one of the best things working in the bank, most of the ppl have been 2-3 all over the world so im really really looking forward to my trip.

last week the came back from south africa (i didnt wanna go) today they are flying to paris (again i didnt want to go).

ru a good lier?
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-05-2013, 09:11 PM   #3993
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I've got better at it with age, but it's not a particularly desirable trait.

How long do you sleep for at night, on average?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-05-2013, 09:12 PM   #3994
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

5-6 hours typically

you?
Old 03-05-2013, 09:14 PM   #3995
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Between four and five before weekdays, and roughly between ten and eleven at weekends.

What's your favourite dish to eat?
Old 03-05-2013, 09:15 PM   #3996
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Cereals

do u like taking pictures?
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 03-05-2013, 09:15 PM   #3997
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Well at the moment- chicken pot pie and off I go

what do you like to cook?
Old 03-05-2013, 09:21 PM   #3998
country flag The Prince

Yes, I like taking pictures. Both of the views I see and the people I am with.

I don't cook very much at all, as I don't really need to. I like making pasta though. I can manage that.

One skill you wish you were better at?
Old 03-05-2013, 09:26 PM   #3999
country flag Punky

just one?

i guess healing ppl with my world bc i would have been an awful doc lol

best bday gift u ever got?

Old 03-05-2013, 09:28 PM   #4000
country flag The Prince

I've had lots of good ones, especially when I was a younger child, but the more recent ones feel more important and better. The best gift was probably my last one, which was my mother insuring the family's second car for me to drive, once I've finished learning.

What's your opinion on driving?
Old 03-05-2013, 09:39 PM   #4001
country flag Punky

love it, cant live without it.

do u have a dream car?

Old 03-05-2013, 09:49 PM   #4002
country flag The Prince

Not really. Wouldn't mind an Aston Martin though.

What's the best dream you've ever had?
Old 03-05-2013, 09:55 PM   #4003
country flag Punky

no dream is better then moment i have in my reality, sometimes i just wanna stay in the moment over on over bc im so happy

last time someone broke ur heart?

Old 03-06-2013, 07:04 PM   #4004
country flag The Prince

Last week.

How many books do you read per month, on average?
Old 03-06-2013, 07:11 PM   #4005
country flag Punky

2, when im not studying i can read 3-4 books a day..im a fast reader

have u ever found money?

Closed Thread