The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2 - Page 232 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 03:56 PM   #3466
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
It depends on what guilt, some things are really hard for me to overcome, i mostly feel guilty that im not the person i wanna be.

do u like stand up comedy?
I adore it.Who cheats more, women or men?
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2012, 04:03 PM   #3467
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

men, but woman are better at it

when is ur bday?
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-16-2012, 04:08 PM   #3468
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
men, but woman are better at it

when is ur bday?
November the 2nd.If you could live in a place in a world,anywhere, where would it be?
Old 11-16-2012, 04:15 PM   #3469
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Rome, for sure.

Can you juggle?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-16-2012, 04:16 PM   #3470
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

i think NZ or AO but just for a short time, i love israel esp the ppl in here.

im sorry i didnt say happy birthday nickos, i didnt know....

What is the most expensive gift you gave someone?
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 11-16-2012, 04:20 PM   #3471
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Rome, for sure.

Can you juggle?
No man, that's not in my job description, I'm a clown .Can you do 150 consecutive push ups?
Old 11-16-2012, 04:22 PM   #3472
Banned!

Quote:
i think NZ or AO but just for a short time, i love israel esp the ppl in here.

im sorry i didnt say happy birthday nickos, i didnt know....

What is the most expensive gift you gave someone?
My heart.Why do women say they want nice guys, when everybody knows they want bad boys?
Old 11-16-2012, 04:22 PM   #3473
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Nope.

What was the last thing you said aloud?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-16-2012, 04:34 PM   #3474
country flag uxyzapenje

uxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond repute

I said (it's the end of a Serbian kids songs): 'If you're happy and you wish with others to share all that happiness.. ..if you're happy you repeat all of that' xD You would have to hear the rest of the song for that to make sense

Do you like Justin Bieber?
Old 11-16-2012, 04:37 PM   #3475
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxyzapenje View Post
I said (it's the end of a Serbian kids songs): 'If you're happy and you wish with others to share all that happiness.. ..if you're happy you repeat all of that' xD You would have to hear the rest of the song for that to make sense

Do you like Justin Bieber?
Hell no.Does your user name mean something and if yes what?
Old 11-16-2012, 04:41 PM   #3476
country flag Punky

its the name of my fav t.v show i saw as a kid - punky brewster

lost time u cried?

Old 11-16-2012, 04:49 PM   #3477
country flag uxyzapenje

uxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond repute

It means pexy on 'utrovacki'. Utrovacki is a kind of a slang language of Serbian youth. My local thugs taught me how to use it. So (as I was a kid) and I used my short-term nick name and been using it ever since I was 13 and made my 1st e-mail. It's never taken on any site It sounds little silly or childish, but I got used to it by now and beats the shit out of having a different username everywhere or it being Peja647

Edit: sorry, answered to Nick. Last time I cried was few months ago (like 5).

Who's the tennis player that you used to dislike very much but now you somewhat like him?
Old 11-16-2012, 04:50 PM   #3478
Banned!

Quote:
its the name of my fav t.v show i saw as a kid - punky brewster

lost time u cried?
When I've lost a loved one.What is your favourite word?
Old 11-16-2012, 05:06 PM   #3479
country flag uxyzapenje

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
When I've lost a loved one.What is your favourite word?
Right now it's YOLO. It's hilarious to me how American use it, so I use it as a joke very often

As you skiped my previous question, I'll ask it again: Who's the tennis player that you used to dislike very much but now you somewhat like him?
Old 11-16-2012, 05:06 PM   #3480
country flag Punky

soderling

do u curse a lot?

Closed Thread