The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2 - Page 206 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 08:25 PM   #3076
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2

Star Trek. There is just so much more to love.

Did you ever get a flirtatious bad rep from Matt01?

(I get them all the time these days... He must understand that I love him as a tard, not in any other way)
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2012, 08:31 PM   #3077
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I got a good rep from him. But I think it was meant to be a bad rep. It was flirtatious, yes.

What skill would you most like to learn, next?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-09-2012, 08:44 PM   #3078
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

There is one sport I'd like to try (wakeboard).

What animal(s) do you have at home?
Old 08-09-2012, 08:46 PM   #3079
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

None.

Do you like to take walks?
Old 08-09-2012, 08:50 PM   #3080
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

I sure do.

What are you the most lazy at?
Old 08-09-2012, 09:01 PM   #3081
country flag The Prince

Household chores.

What did you do last weekend?
Old 08-09-2012, 09:10 PM   #3082
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Each 4 years, I go into a 2 weeks Olympics seclusion. Usually adjusting my sleep patterns to match the time zone of the Games. (not this time)

So I watched the Games.

How did you last spoil yourself?
Old 08-09-2012, 09:15 PM   #3083
country flag The Prince

I bought myself a new pair of trousers.

When did you last go to the dentist?
Old 08-09-2012, 09:19 PM   #3084
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

A year ago, next appointment next week.

Would you like to live in a loft?
Old 08-09-2012, 09:20 PM   #3085
country flag The Prince

Yeah…

Basement or loft?
Old 08-09-2012, 09:25 PM   #3086
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Loft all the way baby (I don't know how I'll be able to move to a regular apartment again)

Did you see that pic ofa smiling Nadal with a sea bass he just caught?
Old 08-09-2012, 09:32 PM   #3087
country flag The Prince

Yes, he looked really happy. Maybe he ought to take up fly fishing, full-time.

What was the last thing you cringed over?
Old 08-09-2012, 10:14 PM   #3088
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

I cringe every time I drive my car in Montreal. (terrible drivers in this city)

Do you watch the evening news?
Old 08-09-2012, 10:22 PM   #3089
country flag The Prince

Yes.

Do you miss cassettes?
Old 08-09-2012, 10:41 PM   #3090
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Yes.

Do you miss cassettes?
Not really. But I will miss CDs.

What is the album you listened to the most the last 5 years?
Closed Thread