The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2 - Page 202 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 06:50 PM   #3016
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2

Yes, but I could be a better person.

What was the best thing that happened to you yesterday?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2012, 06:56 PM   #3017
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Yes, but I could be a better person.

What was the best thing that happened to you yesterday?
meeting friends i love, it always makes me happy.

do u like ur b-day?
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-07-2012, 07:02 PM   #3018
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. I appreciate it now. I'm not sure I will in the coming years though. If you ask me again in five years, maybe the answer will change. Momently, I really enjoy it.

What do you think is your major flaw in your personality?
Old 08-07-2012, 07:12 PM   #3019
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes. I appreciate it now. I'm not sure I will in the coming years though. If you ask me again in five years, maybe the answer will change. Momently, I really enjoy it.

What do you think is your major flaw in your personality?
amm i think he fact that if comeone is crossing the line, its over, if he got to the point of 'crossing' my line i will never speak to him/her again and I CAN FORGET ppl pretty fast.
but only when they cross the line.
(p.s u need alotttttttt for that)

whats the best think ppl love about u?
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 08-07-2012, 07:58 PM   #3020
country flag The Prince

My shyness. A lot of people say it's refreshing to see a boy who's respectful and nervous, than one who is hasty and confident.

Are you comfortable talking to people?
Old 08-07-2012, 08:15 PM   #3021
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Depends on the people and setting.

Are you happy for World Life?
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-07-2012, 08:42 PM   #3022
country flag The Prince

Yes.

What's your worst habit?
Old 08-07-2012, 08:45 PM   #3023
country flag Punky

Quote:
Yes.

What's your worst habit?
coffee, talking on the phone, weird text msg, making faces to ppl just to drive them crazy

do u like the eurovision?

Old 08-07-2012, 08:47 PM   #3024
country flag The Prince

Yeah.

Do you think you were a good child?
Old 08-07-2012, 08:52 PM   #3025
country flag Punky

Quote:
Yeah.

Do you think you were a good child?
yes, but i was a weird kid.

can u see all of lord of the rings without a break in 1 night?

Old 08-07-2012, 08:56 PM   #3026
country flag The Prince

Of course, the extended editions as well. I love those films.

What's the longest you've read non-stop for?
Old 08-07-2012, 08:59 PM   #3027
country flag Punky

Quote:
Of course, the extended editions as well. I love those films.

What's the longest you've read non-stop for?
10 hours, from 20:00 until 6 in the morning

Old 08-07-2012, 09:55 PM   #3028
country flag The Prince

What activity is guaranteed to cheer you up?
Old 08-07-2012, 10:56 PM   #3029
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Playing with my dog

What is the one activity you have to do, but don't like doing it?

Mae is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-08-2012, 04:02 AM   #3030
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Playing with my dog

What is the one activity you have to do, but don't like doing it?
Taking a bus, going to work.

Do u like driving?

Closed Thread