The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2 - Page 200 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2012, 08:12 PM   #2986
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2

Yes.

Do you personally come back stronger from personal setbacks?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2012, 08:58 PM   #2987
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Yes.

Do you personally come back stronger from personal setbacks?
yes until it comes to love

can u see england without the R family?
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-05-2012, 09:15 PM   #2988
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, absolutely.

What's your favourite finger on your left hand?
Old 08-05-2012, 09:48 PM   #2989
country flag Eden
# Support the Swiss

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have one

What was your dream job when you were a child?
Eden is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-05-2012, 09:51 PM   #2990
country flag The Prince

Train driver.

If you had to have different colour eyes, what would they be?
Old 08-06-2012, 04:25 AM   #2991
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Train driver.

If you had to have different colour eyes, what would they be?
Paul Newman'a eyes, just amazing

What was the most special place you visit in your country?
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 08-06-2012, 04:32 AM   #2992
country flag The Prince

Hadrian's Wall.

Your favourite animal sound?
Old 08-06-2012, 04:37 AM   #2993
country flag Punky

I think a dolphin, they have weird but cute sounds.

What ur fav thing in a woman/men and I don't mean the body

Old 08-06-2012, 04:40 AM   #2994
country flag The Prince

I like a woman to have the opposite qualities to me, so quite forthcoming and confident.

What about you? Same question.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:47 AM   #2995
country flag Punky

Quote:
I like a woman to have the opposite qualities to me, so quite forthcoming and confident.

What about you? Same question.
They are more simple, more protective, less dramatic, they won't lost their BFF just bc he didn't call 2-3 a day
Besides they are cute and so easy to please, boobs, drink and food and they are happy.

Do u like watching the history channel?

Old 08-06-2012, 04:51 AM   #2996
country flag The Prince

Occasionally.

Would you rather date someone ten years older or ten years younger?
Old 08-06-2012, 04:55 AM   #2997
country flag Punky

Quote:
Occasionally.

Would you rather date someone ten years older or ten years younger?
It depends if the person is mature but at the same time have an energetic child in him, if he just wants to stay home he is not for me and I'd he likes to party all day..in not for him.

Ur fav holiday?

Old 08-06-2012, 05:32 AM   #2998
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have one.

What would you do if you couldn't post on MTF anymore?
Old 08-06-2012, 11:38 AM   #2999
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
I don't have one.

What would you do if you couldn't post on MTF anymore?
Miss a few ppl very very much but that's it, most of the time I'm in the Israeli forum.

Have u ever lost someone but very big or expansive?

Old 08-06-2012, 04:24 PM   #3000
country flag The Prince

I don't understand the question, entirely. If you are referring to losing someone in a big place, then yes, I have.

If you could talk to you from 10 years ago, what advice would you give?
Closed Thread