The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2 - Page 195 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2012, 07:25 PM   #2911
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
already did.
watch fed win
leave work early
meet my cousin and make plans for the weekend.

what can make u totally lose ur cool and get angry?
I'm generally pretty placid. When I'm tired though, shit can go down. Anything annoying can rub me the wrong way.

As I am enjoying the sunset right now, I'll ask this question. Sunset or sunrise?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2012, 07:31 PM   #2912
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I'm generally pretty placid. When I'm tired though, shit can go down. Anything annoying can rub me the wrong way.

As I am enjoying the sunset right now, I'll ask this question. Sunset or sunrise?
i will say Sunset, its such a hard question and if u will ask me this Q some other day, most chances i will have a different answer..

i think Sunset b/c i saw more Sunset then sunrises and i have lots of good memories from it.

are u in fav or against Death Penalty?
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-01-2012, 07:41 PM   #2913
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i will say Sunset, its such a hard question and if u will ask me this Q some other day, most chances i will have a different answer..

i think Sunset b/c i saw more Sunset then sunrises and i have lots of good memories from it.

are u in fav or against Death Penalty?
Against it.

Your favourite genre or style in literature?
Old 08-01-2012, 07:50 PM   #2914
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Against it.

Your favourite genre or style in literature?

English Literature, i love old Novels

why ur against it?
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 08-01-2012, 07:53 PM   #2915
country flag The Prince

I myself would never kill someone, because I think it's wrong, no matter what they've done. I prefer restorative justice, a chance for reformation. It's a nicer and in my eyes more fulfilling way of cutting out evil. Do two wrongs make right? If I am killed by a mad man, that is obviously wrong, but then the mad man is executed by the state. That is revenge, and revenge taken to these extremes only generates hate.

Your opinion on it?
Old 08-01-2012, 07:59 PM   #2916
country flag Punky

Quote:
I myself would never kill someone, because I think it's wrong, no matter what they've done. I prefer restorative justice, a chance for reformation. It's a nicer and in my eyes more fulfilling way of cutting out evil. Do two wrongs make right? If I am killed by a mad man, that is obviously wrong, but then the mad man is executed by the state. That is revenge, and revenge taken to these extremes only generates hate.

Your opinion on it?
Gandhi once said An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind i agree with you and this but i dont think everyone can be reform, some times ppl do things that u cant go back and the person should be put in prison for the rest of his life and not from revenge, its so he wont have the 0.001% chance to hurt another one ever again.

do u think that in 10 years maybe more maybe less we will see fed & rafa watching wimby final from their Exclusive Seats?

Old 08-01-2012, 08:05 PM   #2917
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Gandhi once said An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind i agree with you and this but i dont think everyone can be reform, some times ppl do things that u cant go back and the person should be put in prison for the rest of his life and not from revenge, its so he wont have the 0.001% chance to hurt another one ever again.

do u think that in 10 years maybe more maybe less we will see fed & rafa watching wimby final from their Exclusive Seats?
First of all, with regards to your previous point re the death penalty. You are right, guys like that Batman psycho who killed all those people a couple of weeks ago and that Anders Breivik guy should be locked away and the key thrown away, however there is always room for reform.

I think so, yes.

What is the one question in life that you want an answer to before you pass away?
Old 08-01-2012, 08:13 PM   #2918
country flag Punky

Quote:
First of all, with regards to your previous point re the death penalty. You are right, guys like that Batman psycho who killed all those people a couple of weeks ago and that Anders Breivik guy should be locked away and the key thrown away, however there is always room for reform.

I think so, yes.

What is the one question in life that you want an answer to before you pass away?
who really killed John Kennedy??
joking
i think i will ask God where is the Ark of the Covenant?
I'm curious about this since I saw Indiana Jones

what is the 1 think u dislike and like about ur country?

Old 08-01-2012, 08:15 PM   #2919
country flag The Prince

Quote:
who really killed John Kennedy??
joking
i think i will ask God where is the Ark of the Covenant?
I'm curious about this since I saw Indiana Jones

what is the 1 think u dislike and like about ur country?
Our current government, but I could name many more!

What was the last thing you ate?
Old 08-01-2012, 08:22 PM   #2920
country flag Punky

Quote:
Our current government, but I could name many more!

What was the last thing you ate?
Chocolate Chip Cookies.

what do u like the most, music or sports and why?

Old 08-01-2012, 08:26 PM   #2921
country flag The Prince

Sports, I feel as well as watch, I can compete in them. With music, I can't play it or sing, I can only listen. So sports.

When do you want to next move house? Where to?
Old 08-01-2012, 08:34 PM   #2922
country flag Punky

Quote:
Sports, I feel as well as watch, I can compete in them. With music, I can't play it or sing, I can only listen. So sports.

When do you want to next move house? Where to?
i always wanted to live in jerusalm but most of the jobs (the good once) are in tel aviv area so theres no way im driving all that way every morning and well its a crazy city.
i also wanna live in AO or NZ but i know i will never..im very very close to my family and im not talking about my mom and dad, im talking about My extended family.

do u have good friends, like really good ones that u know u can call in 3 in the morning to help u?

Old 08-01-2012, 08:39 PM   #2923
country flag The Prince

Quote:
i always wanted to live in jerusalm but most of the jobs (the good once) are in tel aviv area so theres no way im driving all that way every morning and well its a crazy city.
i also wanna live in AO or NZ but i know i will never..im very very close to my family and im not talking about my mom and dad, im talking about My extended family.

do u have good friends, like really good ones that u know u can call in 3 in the morning to help u?
Probably not, perhaps one or two would help me, but I'm usually pretty independent, and the bonds with my friends aren't really strong, just reasonably friendly.

Which member on MTF would you most like to meet?
Old 08-01-2012, 08:43 PM   #2924
country flag Punky

Quote:
Probably not, perhaps one or two would help me, but I'm usually pretty independent, and the bonds with my friends aren't really strong, just reasonably friendly.

Which member on MTF would you most like to meet?
thats a hard question, its like asking a mom, who is her fav child?
i would like to meet all the castle members.

if u could have dinner with a person, dead or alive, who will u chose and why?

Old 08-01-2012, 08:46 PM   #2925
country flag The Prince

Quote:
thats a hard question, its like asking a mom, who is her fav child?
i would like to meet all the castle members.

if u could have dinner with a person, dead or alive, who will u chose and why?
Tricky one. I will say Michael Jackson, just because I want to know if there was any personality behind all the madness and fakery.

Apart from your own, what is your favourite female name?
Closed Thread