The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2 - Page 137 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 10:56 PM   #2041
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2

siamese cats; they're so beautiful, playful, smart, talkative and nerdy
and on that note, i'm off to bed

favourite dog breed?
Getta is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2011, 11:25 PM   #2042
country flag Bagelicious

Bagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond repute

German Shepherd, they're smart, loving and fierce!

When was the last time you hugged someone?

I smell bagels!!! Lots of them!!!
Bagelicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-18-2011, 12:21 AM   #2043
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

This afternoon- youngest when he came home from school.

you?
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-18-2011, 01:37 AM   #2044
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

At work. My former boss came to visit today.

Do you support the now global Occupy Wall Street movement?
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-18-2011, 02:20 PM   #2045
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Don't care enough/at all.

Would you classify most people in the world as happy or sad?
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-18-2011, 08:48 PM   #2046
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Seleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond repute

Sad for sure.

Where would you take your dream vacation?
Seleshfan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-19-2011, 04:10 AM   #2047
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

A tour of the Commonwealth of Nations would be a great vacation. I can dream big, right?

When did you last trim your southern hemisphere?
Old 10-19-2011, 09:07 PM   #2048
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Seleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO!! I don't trim, I wax. haha.

Do you manscape?
Seleshfan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-19-2011, 09:28 PM   #2049
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seleshfan View Post
LMAO!! I don't trim, I wax. haha.

Do you manscape?
I do shave the balls and trim the front; the back entrance is perfect as it is.

What food is your enemy?
Old 10-20-2011, 12:07 PM   #2050
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Gummi bears ans pasta. If combined, they would make the (very delicious) antichrist, I'm sure.

What do you think is the largest difference between you as a child, and you now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post
To Harmless: I've actually been reading quite a bit on this fascinating topic soo: What do you think are the origins and underlying reasons of the Arab-Israeli conflict?
Haha, thanks for asking.
See, other than all the usually mentioned reasons, like territory, dogmatic differences, money etc, one that I think is relevant and that I've never heard mentioned is rural exodus and it's cultural and psychological influences. The way that the traditional way of life in the region, cultivated for thousands of years, is slowly crumbling away under the pressure to keep up with the West; I think the loss of something that used to be so stable breeds a certain sort of mass panic that then gets externalized in conflict. Also I think, again in relation to the West, there's a sort of unspoken contest going on between the Hebrew and the islamic world, about who got screwed by the west more, in a sense. The Arabic world still hasn't gotten over the crusades entirely, like the Israeli still haven't gotten over the persecution in Europe throughout their history, peaking with WW2. It's like a fight over who gets to feel more righteous rage, and each side seams to undervalue the other's suffering. I sometimes get the feeling that Arabs resent the amount of connections in the west that the Israeli have, but they forget that it came at the cost of the largest Diaspora in world history, and things just spin in circles like that. They're sort of stuck together and marginalized by the west, now firmly stuck between western capitalism and eastern communism-transitioning-to-capitalism, and those stuck together and angry tend to lash out at each other.
[/essay]
Harmless is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2011, 02:16 AM   #2051
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Muscles

Do you think parents should spank their kids for major behaviour issues?
Old 10-21-2011, 11:51 PM   #2052
country flag Bagelicious

Bagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond repute

I have no problem with it.

Knowing what you know now, would you still sleep with the person you gave your virginity up to?

I smell bagels!!! Lots of them!!!
Bagelicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-25-2011, 04:07 AM   #2053
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Probably not, and most certainly it would not be in a car...

Would you stop if you hit a 2 yo girl with your car?
Old 10-25-2011, 01:34 PM   #2054
country flag cristalmeister

cristalmeister has a reputation beyond reputecristalmeister has a reputation beyond reputecristalmeister has a reputation beyond reputecristalmeister has a reputation beyond reputecristalmeister has a reputation beyond reputecristalmeister has a reputation beyond reputecristalmeister has a reputation beyond reputecristalmeister has a reputation beyond reputecristalmeister has a reputation beyond reputecristalmeister has a reputation beyond reputecristalmeister has a reputation beyond repute

Most def..

Would you sleep with T.Robredo for 50$?

Gael Monfils, Robin Söderling, Florian Mayer, Ernests Gulbis, Elias Ymer, Richard Gasquet, Roger Federer

(in order of penis size)
cristalmeister is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-26-2011, 12:47 AM   #2055
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

I'm not a whore. I would do it for free.

Are you an organ donor?
Closed Thread