The Jew Crew! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-17-2005, 04:46 PM   #1
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Jew Crew!

to any Jews on here, I think we deserve a thread

Non-Jews may come as well, as long as they are not anti-semitic
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-17-2005, 04:50 PM   #2
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Jew Crew!

only non-mashugana people allowed here

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 04:51 PM   #3
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60
Count me in I am here for you baby What a guy you are. I almost started this but it was your idea after all. Shucks I needed the vcash so badly....
All Jews are rich, you don't need any vcash
Old 12-17-2005, 04:53 PM   #4
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstah

only non-mashugana people allowed here
Oooh yiddish
Old 12-17-2005, 04:54 PM   #5
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Oh oh that means half of MTF then?
Can I yell at those who post who aren't welcome? Can I ?
If only you were male, I could've given you the tag of the Rabbi of the thread a good joke wasted
Old 12-17-2005, 04:54 PM   #6
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee
All Jews are rich, you don't need any vcash
Quote:
Oh oh that means half of MTF then?
Can I yell at those who post who aren't welcome? Can I ?
you sure can!!!

Adam, there are women rabbis here in the US!!!!!!

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 12-17-2005, 04:56 PM   #7
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Stop that you! No stereotyping allowed of your own kind Big raspberry to you! We have to stick up for each other
Sorry

I must confess, I love Jewish jokes
Old 12-17-2005, 04:57 PM   #8
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Adam, there are women rabbis here in the US!!!!!!
Really? do they wear black hats and have beards
Old 12-17-2005, 04:58 PM   #9
country flag Deboogle!.

Yes, really. in Reform and Conservative temples, anyway!

LOL NO they do not

Well I must be off to my last exam. Thanks for starting the thread, adam!

Can you believe it - an exam on Shabbat!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-17-2005, 05:03 PM   #10
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Yes, really. in Reform and Conservative temples, anyway!

LOL NO they do not

Well I must be off to my last exam. Thanks for starting the thread, adam!

Can you believe it - an exam on Shabbat!!!!!!!!!
I didn't know that was allowed. I'm a bad Jew

Good luck with the exam I can't believe you've got an exam on a Saturday, that would never happen in Britain (not because its Shabbat lol, it just wouldn't!)
Old 12-17-2005, 05:04 PM   #11
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Ok Sue, you are the Rabbi of the thread
Old 12-17-2005, 05:08 PM   #12
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Todah rabah!
Do you speak a lot of Hebrew? I used to be able to hold a conversation, but I've forgotten a lot of it
Old 12-17-2005, 05:13 PM   #13
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Nope not a lick- I just have some of the prayers memorised. Hubs is fluent though! Teaches Hebrew all levels all ages at this moment. He is at a Bat Mitzvah as we speak of one of his students. He is responsible for helping the student write their sermon. I call him the "sermon doctor".
my reading is still very good, but my ability to hold a conversation in Hebrew no longer exists.
Old 12-17-2005, 05:14 PM   #14
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Why do Jews have such big noses?

Because air is free. sorry, I'm allowed to mock our own religion though, right?
Old 12-17-2005, 05:26 PM   #15
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Ok then. Here are 2 true Brit Milah stories posted on the Andy forum:

1. We had son #1's here in the house with friends and family. I think my dad or some relative was taking the video( and no you can't see anything). Well that video ended up getting copied and used in a synagogue class to explain the ritual to students. Right before son#1 started the school we had to go "nicely request" that it not be used anymore. Poor guy; can you imagine what would have happened?

2. When son#1 was 3, we went to a good friend's son's bris and sure enough they also videoed it( what is it with the male persuasion at these things- for posterity?)Well
that video ended up being the substitute for my son's in the class. BUT who do you think you hear almost throughout the tape? Number 1 son saying- wine I want wine over and over and over again. He still likes Manishewitz to this day No accounting for taste( ok I like the sweet stuff too.....)
I've never been to one yet, I'm not sure I want to