Tennis Tipping #60 - Montpellier - Congratulations to Crocodile & keqtqiadv / Netin!. - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-31-2010, 05:40 PM   #271
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #60 - Montpellier - Sunday Diffs Posted

Monfils storms the final set 61.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2010, 05:42 PM   #272
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Result - Singles Final

01:02 | balloon (SIN) vs. (3) Crocodile (FRA)

Result - Doubles Final

04:04 | Ozone/Chowdahead25 (USA/USA) vs. keqtqiadv/Netin!. (BRA/BRA) #SRs: 2-4
Old 10-31-2010, 05:43 PM   #273
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

Congratulations to our winners - Crocodile and keqtqiadv/Netin!.

Commiserations to balloon and Ozone/Chowdahead25 but well done on getting to the finals!

Thanks to all for playing this week and see you again soon
Old 10-31-2010, 07:43 PM   #274
country flag Hotzenplotz

Hotzenplotz has a reputation beyond reputeHotzenplotz has a reputation beyond reputeHotzenplotz has a reputation beyond reputeHotzenplotz has a reputation beyond reputeHotzenplotz has a reputation beyond reputeHotzenplotz has a reputation beyond reputeHotzenplotz has a reputation beyond reputeHotzenplotz has a reputation beyond reputeHotzenplotz has a reputation beyond reputeHotzenplotz has a reputation beyond reputeHotzenplotz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #60 - Montpellier - Congratulations to Crocodile & keqtqiadv / Net

Fred
nice tactic to avoid the tournament I'm playing, I see you're doing it again this week
doubles champs apparently back on track for London
Old 10-31-2010, 07:57 PM   #275
country flag Crocodile

Crocodile has a reputation beyond reputeCrocodile has a reputation beyond reputeCrocodile has a reputation beyond reputeCrocodile has a reputation beyond reputeCrocodile has a reputation beyond reputeCrocodile has a reputation beyond reputeCrocodile has a reputation beyond reputeCrocodile has a reputation beyond reputeCrocodile has a reputation beyond reputeCrocodile has a reputation beyond reputeCrocodile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #60 - Montpellier - Congratulations to Crocodile & keqtqiadv / Net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotzenplotz View Post
Fred
nice tactic to avoid the tournament I'm playing, I see you're doing it again this week
doubles champs apparently back on track for London
Yup i didnt want to loose 3 final in a row in less than one month, so i decided to skip Russia (+ the fact that i prefer picking french mugs rather than russian fixers ).

More seriously,I didnt see you were in Final there , congratz for this impressive run

TT doubles :
2010 : Winner Rotterdam (with Björki) R/U Shanghai (with Kalleonair) Zagreb (with Tennis-engineer), Valencia (with -Evita-)SF Wimbledon, Miami, Paris, Metz (with Kalleonair), Casablanca (with Sheva) QF Australian Open (with Kalleonair), Queen's (with Boarder35m), Montpellier (with Björki)

Proud captain of the TT French team, winner of the 2009 Davis Cup
Crocodile is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:03 PM   #276
country flag Crocodile

Crocodile has a reputation beyond reputeCrocodile has a reputation beyond reputeCrocodile has a reputation beyond reputeCrocodile has a reputation beyond reputeCrocodile has a reputation beyond reputeCrocodile has a reputation beyond reputeCrocodile has a reputation beyond reputeCrocodile has a reputation beyond reputeCrocodile has a reputation beyond reputeCrocodile has a reputation beyond reputeCrocodile has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you la Monf, for once i trusted you during the whole week and i've not been disapointed by that

Congratz Murilo and Netin for their doubles victory, Brazil is da nutz
And GG to Ozone/Chowdahead25 too (for your final, not for having us beat )

Very big thanks to Chris for his great management , you're so good that i decided to follow you in Valencia

TT doubles :
2010 : Winner Rotterdam (with Björki) R/U Shanghai (with Kalleonair) Zagreb (with Tennis-engineer), Valencia (with -Evita-)SF Wimbledon, Miami, Paris, Metz (with Kalleonair), Casablanca (with Sheva) QF Australian Open (with Kalleonair), Queen's (with Boarder35m), Montpellier (with Björki)

Proud captain of the TT French team, winner of the 2009 Davis Cup
Crocodile is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:00 PM   #277
country flag chowdahead25

chowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks scoobs

Congrats to keqtqiadv/Netin!.

Thanks Ozone, great week buddy

And congrats to Crocodile as well

USA

TT '12

Singles (182) -- QF: Cordenons CH, Orleans CH

Doubles (80) -- Winner: Newport, Washington D.C., Genova CH
F: Dallas-2 CH, Khaosiung CH, Aptos CH,
chowdahead25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote