***Countdown to 2012 Doomsday.....will it happen? - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: **Will the world end.......on December 21st 2012??

~Yes, we're doomed......0_0 14 28.00%
**No, the Mayans are bullshitters.....-_- 36 72.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-04-2012, 01:34 PM   #76
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ***Countdown to 2012 Doomsday.....will it happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
i'm starting to worry about it, seriously

nearly as bad as when that bird was flying around Scotland, the bird flu thing
dont worry i will save u, my banking career is just an undercover
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2012, 01:39 PM   #77
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
According to the doctor I even had swineflu back in the day

Another near death experience, never had such a bad cough
I probably had swine flu, too, I don't know, I didn't get to health centre because they were afraid other people get infected by people who possibly have the swine flu.

But more dangerous was the swine flu vaccination I got after it:

Quote:
Currently a link between GlaxoSmithKline's swine flu vaccine Pandemrix and childhood narcolepsy is being investigated due to increased prevalence of narcolepsy in Irish, Finnish and Swedish children after vaccinations. Finland's National Institute of Health and Welfare is recommending that Pandemrix vaccinations are suspended pending further investigation into 15 reported cases of recently vaccinated children developing narcolepsy.[21][22] In Finland in mid-November 2010, 37 cases of children's narcolepsy had been reported as suspected adverse events of Pandemrix. This can be compared to the normal average of 3 cases of children's narcolepsy per year.[23] In Sweden, Läkemedelsverket (Medical products agency) did a case inventory study during 2009‐2010. They found that "the incidence of narcolepsy with cataplexy in children/adolescents in the Swedish population increased during the pandemic and vaccination period, with a rapid decline in incidence during the post pandemic period." Their conclusion is that these results "provide strengthened evidence that vaccination with Pandemrix during the pandemic period was associated with an increase in the risk for narcolepsy with cataplexy in children/adolescents 19 years and younger."[24]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcolepsy

I was 19 then.

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:44 PM   #78
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

My dad was super paranoid about the government and vaccinations, so I am not vaccinated for ANYTHING and I mean anything. Always been healthy, and I see plenty of people around me struggeling. So I think I'll stick to it

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:46 PM   #79
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
ppl say if anything was happening Nasa and the govertments would know by now and woulda told us

they'd never say anything
NASA even commentating is worrying, even if they said it's BS. If I said World is gonna end in a month, they wouldn't bother commentating it, they have more important things than commentate beliefs. Well, after Dec 21, I can say there were some mugs at NASA who spent their time to prove there's nothing to worry about whereas they could've just said, "This is BS".

Stan Wawrinka

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
Old 12-04-2012, 01:48 PM   #80
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

All this talking about doomsday and NASA makes me want to watch Armageddon again

Was my favourite movie when I was a kid, watched it about a million times

Old 12-04-2012, 01:50 PM   #81
country flag August

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
My dad was super paranoid about the government and vaccinations, so I am not vaccinated for ANYTHING and I mean anything. Always been healthy, and I see plenty of people around me struggeling. So I think I'll stick to it
I used to take the normal influenza vaccination in few years before that swine flu. But after that swine flu vaccination scandal, I haven't even taken that normal flu vaccination. I take nowadays only those vaccinations that are more dangerous not to take than to take, like tetanus vaccination.

They say medicine industry's purpose ain't to make people healthy but more sick, to make them buy more medicines.

Stan Wawrinka

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
Old 12-04-2012, 01:53 PM   #82
country flag GSMnadal

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
I used to take the normal influenza vaccination in few years before that swine flu. But after that swine flu vaccination scandal, I haven't even taken that normal flu vaccination. I take nowadays only those vaccinations that are more dangerous not to take than to take, like tetanus vaccination.

They say medicine industry's purpose ain't to make people healthy but more sick, to make them buy more medicines.
YOu sound just like my dad

However, I may not be as paranoid as he is, but I do like the idea of using as little chemical/biological mess in your body as possible. Never in my life have I taken antibiotics or anything like that. Just tough it out, he said

Old 12-18-2012, 05:43 PM   #83
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Three days
Old 12-18-2012, 06:03 PM   #84
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute

What a peice of crap this 21 .12. 2012 People are stupid and they do not understands meanings of Mayan calendar. All this is for more money, more Tv revenue, and more panic...

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:22 PM   #85
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Only way it ends is if someone on Earth wants to fulfil it and is building the biggest nuclear bomb ever (North Korea?)
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:04 PM   #86
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
Only way it ends is if someone on Earth wants to fulfil it and is building the biggest nuclear bomb ever (North Korea?)
The Tsar Bomba (50 megatones) was the largest nuke ever, and that barley scraped the earth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:18 PM   #87
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

i suppose (hope ) it won't happen, but for one, i definitely have to agree with feldman - if there was something going on (now or somewhere in future), don't even count on NASA or governments telling us about it...

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:54 PM   #88
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

I have to lol at those who literally believe this and and spending craploads of money trying to save themselves. If the world was in fact supposed to end then that means it's gone, everyone is dead, going underground isn't gonna help anyone. The only thing that could possibly help is going to live on the moon, mars or the international space station.

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:58 PM   #89
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

The Mayans did not account for leap years. Their 21-12-2012 has already passed a long while ago. Our 21-12-2012 is merely an intersting cultural phenomenon with people who are hopefully going to do the most outlandish things. Also a great day for parties.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:05 PM   #90
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
The Mayans did not account for leap years. Their 21-12-2012 has already passed a long while ago. Our 21-12-2012 is merely an intersting cultural phenomenon with people who are hopefully going to do the most outlandish things. Also a great day for parties.
If you read my posts here you know I think this is all bullshit and i'm pissed about what the media did about this.

But this is bullshit.
Mayans didn't count "years", just "days".