Andy Murray Missing Amelie In Dubai - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-23-2015, 06:08 PM   #1
country flag polarisgalaxy

polarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Andy Murray Missing Amelie In Dubai

Andy Murray appears to be a bit upset that his coach Amelie Mauresmo isn't available this week while he is in Dubai. I think Andy is missing her presence. Amelie is a calming influence on Andy. I can see Andy`s point but he agreed to work with Amelie part time he knows she`s the Fed Cup Captain for France. France also won their first round in Fed Cup with a stunning upset over the higher ranked Italians. Amelie is a busy woman she clearly has a very positive influence on the younger French players they look up to her. If Andy wants more of Amelie`s time he better give her more money he can afford it. Link to article: https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/...2401--ten.html
polarisgalaxy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2015, 06:09 PM   #2
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy Murray Missing Amelie In Dubai

For the love of God, stop.
Samanosuke showing his tennis expertise, promising to self-ban himslef from MTF permanently should Čilić:
Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
About a 500 depends which players he beat on the road to the title . About masters 1000 or GS 1/2 you have my word
oranges is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 06:12 PM   #3
country flag polarisgalaxy

polarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond repute

Never I will Never stop talking about this groundbreaking feminist partnership. If you do not like it do not READ the THREAD.

Last edited by polarisgalaxy : 02-23-2015 at 06:26 PM.
polarisgalaxy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 06:40 PM   #4
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute

Your over the top, to put it mildly, interpretations of everyhting are not doing feminists or women in general any favors. Quite the opposite. I speak from personal experience because I'm among those who you're nto doing any favors to. Stick to gay topics, that's your domain.
Samanosuke showing his tennis expertise, promising to self-ban himslef from MTF permanently should Čilić:
Quote:
About a 500 depends which players he beat on the road to the title . About masters 1000 or GS 1/2 you have my word
Old 02-23-2015, 06:49 PM   #5
country flag JamieBlake

JamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oranges View Post
Your over the top, to put it mildly, interpretations of everyhting are not doing feminists or women in general any favors. Quite the opposite. I speak from personal experience because I'm among those who you're nto doing any favors to. Stick to gay topics, that's your domain.
Who is this sad little person?

TOMAS BERDYCH - PAT RAFTER - ANDY RODDICK - VASEK POSPISIL - ANDREAS SEPPI - ANDY MURRAY

HATE LIST: Uncle Fraudni
JamieBlake is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 07:28 AM   #6
country flag Uncle Latso

Uncle Latso has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Latso has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Latso has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Latso has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Latso has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Latso has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Latso has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Latso has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Latso has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Latso has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Latso has a reputation beyond repute

Uncle Latso is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 09:12 AM   #7
country flag oranges

BTW, polaris, the entire point of feminisim is equality. That means treating and judging people by merits, not by gender. You're doing the opposite. No self-respecting woman, and I'm certain that includes Amelie, wants her professional credentials to be judged in light of her being a woman. They stand and speak for themselves. If the partnership works, it will not be "because of her calming influence" or whatever other inanity your come up with that you perceive as positive female influence. It will be because she's good at what she does overall, including all sorts of mental and emotional support to her charge. However, one doesn't need to be a woman to be good at that part (see Norman or Lundgren) and conversely, that's not the only thing women are good at.
Quote:
Old 02-24-2015, 09:53 AM   #8
country flag underspin

underspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond repute

I fear he will go off the rails completely. He'll be in prison by the end of the month.
Old 02-24-2015, 10:13 AM   #9
country flag BringBakTehGrass

BringBakTehGrass has a reputation beyond reputeBringBakTehGrass has a reputation beyond reputeBringBakTehGrass has a reputation beyond reputeBringBakTehGrass has a reputation beyond reputeBringBakTehGrass has a reputation beyond reputeBringBakTehGrass has a reputation beyond reputeBringBakTehGrass has a reputation beyond reputeBringBakTehGrass has a reputation beyond reputeBringBakTehGrass has a reputation beyond reputeBringBakTehGrass has a reputation beyond reputeBringBakTehGrass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarisgalaxy View Post
Andy Murray appears to be a bit upset that his coach Amelie Mauresmo isn't available this week while he is in Dubai. I think Andy is missing her presence. Amelie is a calming influence on Andy. I can see Andy`s point but he agreed to work with Amelie part time he knows she`s the Fed Cup Captain for France. France also won their first round in Fed Cup with a stunning upset over the higher ranked Italians. Amelie is a busy woman she clearly has a very positive influence on the younger French players they look up to her. If Andy wants more of Amelie`s time he better give her more money he can afford it. Link to article: https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/...2401--ten.html
Did you actually read the link you posted? He said he prefers having a coach with him for practical reasons (to help with training drills, offer feedback, etc.). As always the gender of his coach is of no relevance.
BringBakTehGrass is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 10:16 AM   #10
country flag Dead Net Cord

Dead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond repute

Dead Net Cord is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 10:43 AM   #11
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringBakTehGrass View Post
Did you actually read the link you posted? He said he prefers having a coach with him for practical reasons (to help with training drills, offer feedback, etc.). As always the gender of his coach is of no relevance.
You'd be better off talking to a wall.
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 11:11 AM   #12
country flag Julián Santiago

Julián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oranges View Post
BTW, polaris, the entire point of feminisim is equality. That means treating and judging people by merits, not by gender. You're doing the opposite. No self-respecting woman, and I'm certain that includes Amelie, wants her professional credentials to be judged in light of her being a woman. They stand and speak for themselves. If the partnership works, it will not be "because of her calming influence" or whatever other inanity your come up with that you perceive as positive female influence. It will be because she's good at what she does overall, including all sorts of mental and emotional support to her charge. However, one doesn't need to be a woman to be good at that part (see Norman or Lundgren) and conversely, that's not the only thing women are good at.

Isner, Youznhy, Melzer, Verdasco, Bennetteau, Nieminen, Davydenko, Berlocq, Llodra, Stepanek, Hewitt, Carreño Busta, Fish, Lorenzi, Mahut, Mathieu, Blake, Becker, R. Ram, Ramírez Hidalgo, Karlovic, Chiudinelli, Petzchner.Tsonga, Wawrinka, Raonic, Tipsarevic, Robredo, Hanescu, Montañes, Sijsling, Kubot, F. López, Tursunov, Roger-Vasselin, Mannarino, , Pospisil, Stakhosvky, Gicquel, Hayek, Golubev, Dolgopolov, Kukushkhin, Rochus, Zverev, Ignatik, Phau, Ginepri, Guccione, Riba, Starace

Nestor, Mirnyi, Zimonjic, Marc López, Marach, Peya, Paes, Melo, Soares, Rojer, Marrero, Huey, Inglot, Lipsky, Fleming, Knowle, Sá, Marray, Nielsen, Hanley, Cermak, Dlouhy, Cabal, Farah, Bracciali, Butorac.
Julián Santiago is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 11:24 AM   #13
country flag Cloren

Cloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's time we ban polaris from making any more threads. same shit over and over again, so annoying.
Cloren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 02:27 PM   #14
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond repute

PLEAS ban this OP

http://www.ibtimes.com/chris-christi...n-firm-1847744
timafi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote