Joshua Milton - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-14-2013, 09:58 PM   #31
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Joshua Milton

yeah those american futures were so random and disappointing they were a nice chance to get good points but it didnt happen...he should play some hardcourts futures in spain with the weak field, like last year...sometimes his schedule is so random though, so lets see
yeah im a great fan of josh =DDD

Jerzy Janowicz/Bernard the aTomic /Thanasi Kokkinakis/Kei Nishikori

John Millman / Javier Martí/Taro Daniel-Jules Marie-Josh Milton

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Brydan Klein-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Hugo Nys-Pol Toledo
www.tennisalternative.com
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2013, 02:03 PM   #32
country flag Brit Tennis Fan

Brit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond repute

So Josh is in desperate need for points and could be playing a 15K futures in Ireland with a pitifully weak draw. Instead he is playing for South Wales in the county cup
Brit Tennis Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:01 PM   #33

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

yeah random schedule again and again and again. he is crazy. cox is second seeded in that 15k in ireland, he could have got many points there. sometimes i wonder if he is even serious about his tennis career....

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Brydan Klein-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Hugo Nys-Pol Toledo
Old 07-22-2013, 04:10 PM   #34

Brit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco View Post
yeah random schedule again and again and again. he is crazy. cox is second seeded in that 15k in ireland, he could have got many points there. sometimes i wonder if he is even serious about his tennis career....
In fairness to him decent players often get put under a lot of pressure to play in the County Cup and South Wales are playing in the top group for the first time in 11 years. Without Josh they would probably lose all 5 matches heavily but with him in the team they could potentially do very well. I'm just not sure that playing up to 15 doubles matches (best of 3 sets, no MTBs) over 5 days is really the best way for Josh to rediscover his form.
Old 07-22-2013, 04:40 PM   #35

man, but no one cares about that fucking county cup or whatever its name is. he should play futures, specially now he can get a few weak fields on hardcourts in europe whatever

Henkka Kontinen
Old 07-22-2013, 04:58 PM   #36

Quote:
man, but no one cares about that fucking county cup or whatever its name is. he should play futures, specially now he can get a few weak fields on hardcourts in europe whatever
Oh I completely agree, unfortunately a lot of the players involved and the county officials do take the County Cup very seriously. Players are often reminded of how much their county did for them when they were young, and it is hinted at how they will be letting their mates down if they don't play.
Old 07-22-2013, 05:04 PM   #37

maybe he is doing it to get some cash, but i think his family is quite wealthy, so i dont really get why :P seriously, also he is so bad in doubles...so if he goes there to play doubles, oh well

Henkka Kontinen
Old 07-22-2013, 05:20 PM   #38

I don't think there is much money involved at all, like I say players like Josh get pressured into playing. Chris Lewis is the South Wales team captain and I think that him and Josh are pretty close. They have played together for Wales in various events including the Commonwealth Games.
Old 07-22-2013, 06:56 PM   #39

I am sure that Sombrerero loco will be delighted to know that Josh, playing with Chris Lewis, won all three of his matches to lead South Wales to a 5-4 win over Surrey.
Old 07-23-2013, 10:49 AM   #40

yeah, i mean at least he is winning but shitty schedule again and again

Henkka Kontinen
Old 07-23-2013, 10:39 PM   #41
country flag Police Of Mind

Police Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond repute

He may be representing my county but I'm pretty annoyed at him skipping real events for this. I mean is a guy ranked near #400 going to get anything out of smashing players from the Isle of Man. He's got to get a grip on his scheduling, I can't even see beating these guys being particularly confidence boosting either.
Police Of Mind is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 12:40 AM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Police Of Mind View Post
He may be representing my county but I'm pretty annoyed at him skipping real events for this. I mean is a guy ranked near #400 going to get anything out of smashing players from the Isle of Man. He's got to get a grip on his scheduling, I can't even see beating these guys being particularly confidence boosting either.
In fairness he isn't playing against the Isle of Man. Given that South Wales are in Group 1 he is playing against some decent players and he is far from the only player skipping a futures event to play here. He is also scheduled to play two 15K futures in the next two weeks so taking one week out for this isn't really a big deal.

Incidentally Josh only won 2 of his 3 matches on day 2 but South Wales picked up another 5-4 win, this time over Norfolk. Things will get more difficult tomorrow when they take on a very strong Kent team that includes Matt Short, Lewis Burton and Sean Thornley.
Old 07-24-2013, 09:44 AM   #43

also retired man goodall is playing this county cup, but dont know with which team... 3 matches every day...josh will be so tired physically

Henkka Kontinen
Old 07-24-2013, 01:58 PM   #44

Quote:
also retired man goodall is playing this county cup, but dont know with which team... 3 matches every day...josh will be so tired physically
Goodall plays for Hampshire.
Old 07-24-2013, 08:19 PM   #45

Josh won all 3 of his matches today, again partnering Chris Lewis for all of them, but South Wales went down to a 6-3 defeat at the hands of Kent.