Good Things Other Players have said about Juanqui - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-15-2004, 10:21 AM   #1
Lynne

Lynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good Things Other Players have said about Juanqui

I just thought of posting some comments ( good ones ) that other players have made about Juanqui.. Can you guys help out if u see any?? Thanks!!

Alex Corretja
"I am completely impressed with this guy.Juan Carlos is an unbelievably good player. The good thing is that he is an even better guy than player and that is really important. He didn't show any nerves or anything. He is going to be really good and he is heading for the top 10, for sure."

John McEnroe
"Ferrero has got a chance at going a long, long way.This guy could be the best Spanish player ever. That's saying something."

Carlos Moya
"The thing is, I don't feel Juan Carlos has a weak point where I can attack him.He is really difficult to play against. You try to make as many winners as you can, but the ball keeps coming back. He runs so fast, he has a great forehand and his backhand is pretty strong as well."

*#16 Ferrero Tard*

Vision without action is a daydream.
Action without vision is a nightmare.

Good Luck Juan Carlos Ferrero, Novak Djokovic, David Nalbandian, Richard Gasquet!
Lynne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2004, 09:54 PM   #2
country flag Jogg

Jogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good Things Other Players have said about Juanqui

found a couple more

Albert Costa
I love very much the way he plays. He looks like he’s playing with no passion. But inside of him he’s doing 100 percent

Carlos Moya
We have Juan Carlos Ferrero, who can beat anyone on any surface
Jogg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 01:38 PM   #3
country flag lvheng

lvheng is on a distinguished road

But he has lost the game today .
Old 10-20-2004, 02:36 PM   #4
Lynne

Lynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond repute

I found a few more.... :

Lleyton Hewitt( USO 2003 )

"It was very tough to hold serve from then on, especially against a guy who's working the ball so well from the baseline. I take nothing away from him though. He was too good."

Lleyton Hewitt ( Davis Cup 2003 )

"That is as well as I have seen Juan Carlos ever play, that day and also against (Andre) Agassi the following day, I watched a little bit on TV and he played incredibly well," Hewitt said. "Hardcourt is different to grass though but, you know, he is a tough competitor and he obviously won Madrid a couple of weeks ago and was in the Masters Cup even though he didn't perform at his best but, you know, he is a tough player and getting better and better each year and he's getting more and more successful on other surfaces such as hardcourt and grass. This year he has taken big steps obviously reaching the final of the US Open and round 16 at Wimbledon."

*#16 Ferrero Tard*

Good Luck Juan Carlos Ferrero, Novak Djokovic, David Nalbandian, Richard Gasquet!
Old 10-20-2004, 02:48 PM   #5
Lynne

Nicolas Lapentti ( Roma )

"I didn't even have time to take a breath because he is so quick."

Gustavo Kuerten

“I enjoy a lot to play against Ferrero. I think he is the best player here in the field…for sure he's in the top level, I think one of the most completely, you know, player in the Tour. He played well in different surface… So he's quite solid to be in the Top 10 for many years I think.”

Fernando Gonzalez
“We know that he is one of the best on clay, and I have great respect for Ferrero as a clay courter”

Guillermo Coria

He’s one of the best players on clay right now. You have to play perfect in order to be able to win against him.”

Lleyton Hewitt ( FO 2000 )
"There's not much you can do...It's going to take one hell of a player to beat Ferrero."

*#16 Ferrero Tard*

Old 10-20-2004, 03:31 PM   #6
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute

woo hes so luved! especially hewitt!!!

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

It is your turn to help - The "Save A Muppet Foundation" needs you!
roisin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 05:23 PM   #7
country flag Artemis

Artemis has a spectacular aura aboutArtemis has a spectacular aura about

well,this topic is a good idea!
Artemis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 05:45 PM   #8
country flag carole

carole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond repute

Guillermo Coria:
When people say that I am the best player on clay right now and compare me to Ferrero, it really motivates me and encourages me to play even better.

he really likes jc doenst he

400 cut flowers sell for $800 - The picker in Colombia makes 0.25%
Still smell sweet? You can do something about it.
MakeTradeFair.com - Join the big noise.
carole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 08:22 PM   #9
country flag Corinna

Corinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond repute

i think he's a friend of juanqui someone told me that
Old 10-21-2004, 01:36 PM   #10
country flag Lalitha

Lalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond repute

I think JC is a good friend to all Latino guys in the tour.
Old 10-21-2004, 01:36 PM   #11
Lynne

Hehe.... Hewitt speaks highly of Juanqui all the time... cool..

*#16 Ferrero Tard*

Old 10-21-2004, 01:44 PM   #12
country flag Lalitha

Lalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond repute

May be because he loses to him mostly.
Old 10-22-2004, 07:45 AM   #13
Lynne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalitha
May be because he loses to him mostly.
Lol....

*#16 Ferrero Tard*

Old 10-24-2004, 01:44 PM   #14
country flag carole

carole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond repute

or, when he wins over jc, he can say "yea i won... i won over a god... am i not great!"

400 cut flowers sell for $800 - The picker in Colombia makes 0.25%
Still smell sweet? You can do something about it.
MakeTradeFair.com - Join the big noise.
carole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 10:55 AM   #15
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carole
or, when he wins over jc, he can say "yea i won... i won over a god... am i not great!"
lol, he still wouldn't be great, god was just having a bad day or he let hewitt win because of all the bad stuff that is happening to him now and because juanqui is such a lovely person he lets him win a match all hail god juanqui

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote