2010 Davis Cup Final: France vs Serbia. Allez les Bleus! - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 11-14-2010, 04:32 PM   #106
country flag soulage
Registered User
 
soulage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,672
soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final: France vs Serbia. Allez les Bleus!

it looks like everybody go in St Cyprien, 7 guys Forget will annonce later the guys who will go in Belgrade but In St Cyprien there will have all the players who take part to DC except Jeremy indeed. Do you think it's too much guys ? http://www.rmc.fr/editorial/134937/s...-a-st-cyprien/

Quote:
le capitaine de l’équipe de France a annoncé qu'il emmènerait sept joueurs au stage de Saint-Cyprien (du 22 au 26 novembre) afin de préparer la finale de la Coupe Davis en Serbie. Il s'agit de Gaël Monfils, Gilles Simon, Michaël Llodra, Richard Gasquet, Julien Benneteau, Arnaud Clément et Jo-Wilfried Tsonga. « Ils ont tous participé à l'aventure et ils veulent la vivre jusqu'au bout », a dit Guy Forget.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-14-2010, 04:36 PM   #107
country flag Cloudygirl
Registered User
 
Cloudygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,047
Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final: France vs Serbia. Allez les Bleus!

Why is Tsonga going. Is he uninjured enough to even practice or is he going for moral support?
__________________
Richard Gasquet Gilles Simon Rafa Nadal Stan Wawrinka Andy Murray
Cloudygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 06:25 PM   #108
country flag soulage
Registered User
 
soulage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,672
soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final: France vs Serbia. Allez les Bleus!

i'm not sure Tsonga will pratice tennis. He will be there for the team spirit Forget will say the 23th the guys for the final so only one day after the start of the training session that's what i don't understand.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 08:28 PM   #109
country flag Kezzi
Registered User
 
Kezzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Duncanville
Posts: 18,789
Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final: France vs Serbia. Allez les Bleus!

I think he will observe them and talk to them the first day, make a decision and continue the training session in a way that's best for the players who are actually going to Belgrade. And it also gives the others a chance to decide if they will stay for support or leave to do somethig else. Knowing the team at the start of training also doesn't give false hope to the others.
I also don't know if there's a deadline to announce the team?
__________________
Kezzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 08:40 PM   #110
country flag Marine
Registered User
 
Marine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Paris
Posts: 6,073
Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final: France vs Serbia. Allez les Bleus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
i'm not sure Tsonga will pratice tennis. He will be there for the team spirit Forget will say the 23th the guys for the final so only one day after the start of the training session that's what i don't understand.
Forget likes his players and if he could take all his players in belgrade, he would do it !
The selection will be a tough choice for him.
__________________
"A la base, nous les Français, sommes les champions du monde des râleurs. J'ai l'impression qu'être français, c'est un peu un handicap pour être le meilleur dans ton sport.
Pour faire du sport de haut niveau, d'autres mentalités sont plus propices".

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:22 PM   #111
country flag Kezzi
Registered User
 
Kezzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Duncanville
Posts: 18,789
Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final: France vs Serbia. Allez les Bleus!

I can't believe the tickets still aren't on sale.
Anyone here who booked this FFT package and already got tickets?

(I didn't book that, I'm just waiting to order tickets through the ticket website).
__________________
Kezzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:17 PM   #112
country flag teem
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 431
teem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final: France vs Serbia. Allez les Bleus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
I can't believe the tickets still aren't on sale.
Anyone here who booked this FFT package and already got tickets?

(I didn't book that, I'm just waiting to order tickets through the ticket website).
For the french people, there's no more tickets alone, you can just buy package and the end of the sail is TODAY !!!
I try to find an otherway for buying just tickets, ...
teem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:30 PM   #113
country flag teem
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 431
teem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final: France vs Serbia. Allez les Bleus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
I can't believe the tickets still aren't on sale.
Anyone here who booked this FFT package and already got tickets?

(I didn't book that, I'm just waiting to order tickets through the ticket website).
I find that, but you have to anderstand french, there are some tickets for the 3 days if you want :
http://www.viagogo.fr/Billets-de-spo...llets/E-318766
teem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 07:41 PM   #114
country flag Kezzi
Registered User
 
Kezzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Duncanville
Posts: 18,789
Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final: France vs Serbia. Allez les Bleus!

Thanks for looking up, but I heard from the official ticket website that they're only starting sales tomorrow.
I think it's very strange that the French could already buy tickets if the official website doesn't sell them yet. I guess the package from the FFT is reliable, but since I'm not French, it's not useful for me to book and it's a lot more expensive than booking everything yourself and they only offer 2nd category tickets! My own bookings are at least €200 cheaper, I stay at one of the hotels they also offer and counted the price of 1st category tickets in that.
I hope everyone who ordered at this viagogo site will get them, cause in NL these websites usually don't get as much tickets as they sold when the actual ticket sales start, so it leaves a lot of people empty handed. In NL they always warn for secondary websites that sell tickets, cause sometimes you also have the chance tickets get blocked, etc. So I'm never going to order anywhere else but the official website.

Btw: Anyone else here who's going?
__________________
Kezzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:58 AM   #115
country flag teem
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 431
teem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final: France vs Serbia. Allez les Bleus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Thanks for looking up, but I heard from the official ticket website that they're only starting sales tomorrow.
I think it's very strange that the French could already buy tickets if the official website doesn't sell them yet. I guess the package from the FFT is reliable, but since I'm not French, it's not useful for me to book and it's a lot more expensive than booking everything yourself and they only offer 2nd category tickets! My own bookings are at least €200 cheaper, I stay at one of the hotels they also offer and counted the price of 1st category tickets in that.
I hope everyone who ordered at this viagogo site will get them, cause in NL these websites usually don't get as much tickets as they sold when the actual ticket sales start, so it leaves a lot of people empty handed. In NL they always warn for secondary websites that sell tickets, cause sometimes you also have the chance tickets get blocked, etc. So I'm never going to order anywhere else but the official website.

Btw: Anyone else here who's going?
Me I don't go because I'm too affraid to go there alone (a french young man was killed there by a serbian at an outdoor cafe whithout do nothing to provocate this) ... in a group maybe it would be possible ...
I think Dana wanted to go there but that was before tsonga doesn't play no more !!!!
teem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:16 AM   #116
country flag Kezzi
Registered User
 
Kezzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Duncanville
Posts: 18,789
Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final: France vs Serbia. Allez les Bleus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teem View Post
Me I don't go because I'm too affraid to go there alone (a french young man was killed there by a serbian at an outdoor cafe whithout do nothing to provocate this) ... in a group maybe it would be possible ...
I think Dana wanted to go there but that was before tsonga doesn't play no more !!!!
Really?
I didn't hear anything about this, but I guess people only hear about it when their own country is involved. Don't think it really has anything to do with him being French. It looks more like a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Happens in NL too.
I'm going with my sister. I don't know if being a girl makes any difference. We are going to support France, but we're also fans of Zimonjic. I'm not afraid to go there though, I've never been to Serbia and I'm really looking forward to see Belgrade.

Anyway, I hope I got tickets, cause this website was absolute horror. Really slow and it also was unavailable a few times. A lot of 1st category tickets were already gone and it took me a long time to complete my order. I ordered in Serbian, cause that seemed to be faster than English. I hope it worked out, because I only got an on screen payment confirmation. Nothing in my email yet. The website now shows that tickets are only available at the box office...
__________________
Kezzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:34 AM   #117
country flag teem
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 431
teem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final: France vs Serbia. Allez les Bleus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Really?
I didn't hear anything about this, but I guess people only hear about it when their own country is involved. Don't think it really has anything to do with him being French. It looks more like a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Happens in NL too.
I'm going with my sister. I don't know if being a girl makes any difference. We are going to support France, but we're also fans of Zimonjic. I'm not afraid to go there though, I've never been to Serbia and I'm really looking forward to see Belgrade.

Anyway, I hope I got tickets, cause this website was absolute horror. Really slow and it also was unavailable a few times. A lot of 1st category tickets were already gone and it took me a long time to complete my order. I ordered in Serbian, cause that seemed to be faster than English. I hope it worked out, because I only got an on screen payment confirmation. Nothing in my email yet. The website now shows that tickets are only available at the box office...
Yes I saw that "go to the box office only" and at the end, you can't !
for the murder by a serbian, that was by a group before a football match. It's not the wrong time, it's the wrong men and wrong idea. there were problems too a few weeks before in italy where serbians are brocken all they find during a football match even against their own team !!! ; Dojovic had said some words and sorries about that, hopping tennis is a different world and hopping serbians will be fine with the frenchies ! But even forget is a little anxious about security (food, colour'skin of gael ...) !
For the serbian team, I prefere nole !
teem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:43 PM   #118
country flag Kezzi
Registered User
 
Kezzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Duncanville
Posts: 18,789
Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final: France vs Serbia. Allez les Bleus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teem View Post
Yes I saw that "go to the box office only" and at the end, you can't !
for the murder by a serbian, that was by a group before a football match. It's not the wrong time, it's the wrong men and wrong idea. there were problems too a few weeks before in italy where serbians are brocken all they find during a football match even against their own team !!! ; Dojovic had said some words and sorries about that, hopping tennis is a different world and hopping serbians will be fine with the frenchies ! But even forget is a little anxious about security (food, colour'skin of gael ...) !
For the serbian team, I prefere nole !
Oh, you didn't mention the football match before, now it makes more sense. We have these hooligans in NL too, I really don't understand why people are like that.
I think the tennis audience is different, at least I hope so. Yeah, I've already read Forget expects a very hostile audience. What's with the food? Does he think someone will poison the Frenchies? Anyway, I think it won't be that bad...
__________________
Kezzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 05:48 AM   #119
country flag teem
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 431
teem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final: France vs Serbia. Allez les Bleus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Oh, you didn't mention the football match before, now it makes more sense. We have these hooligans in NL too, I really don't understand why people are like that.
I think the tennis audience is different, at least I hope so. Yeah, I've already read Forget expects a very hostile audience. What's with the food? Does he think someone will poison the Frenchies? Anyway, I think it won't be that bad...
For food, forget made jokes (maybe) with that and said he will take his own cook. I remember that before a ruggby match in south africa one of the team had had a gastrointestinal everybody becomes paranoid !
teem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:09 PM   #120
country flag teem
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 431
teem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final: France vs Serbia. Allez les Bleus!

in 4 hours all serbian tickets have been solded !!!!
teem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios