2010 Davis Cup Final: France vs Serbia. Allez les Bleus! - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-23-2010, 03:52 AM   #166
country flag DanaKz

DanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final: France vs Serbia. Allez les Bleus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teem View Post
with my allways and so beautifull english , the end of jo whith his mother's interview :
Evelyne Tsonga, 53 years old, specialized teacher for yound people (less than 11 years old).

We often talk about his power of confidence. He has a great believe in his capacities. Since he was young, he had never doubts. Even some failures (???), he allways know how to cross them soon. He's very positive and look before him. He can't play to the DC finale ? anyway, he's well speaking about 2011. His father and me have allways make he wasn't questions. And he has allways been enterprising (). That was the kid who sprong from anywhere could seem dangerous for others. But he allways tried !
he allways know to go so far he can do and that's why he's so perfectionist.
but be carreful, if jo is a go-getter, he's not blind. Young he took risks, but caculated risks. He's very posed, thoughtful. On court, he's very more expansive ! It's not du because he's brown. When he made show on court, i'm not surprised because he's a good living. He loves laughting, his friend, the public which is as a great friend.
He loves people, speaking, exchanges, with a philosophical side.
He hates to be alone and in the same time he loves fishing. he loves to live in harmony with others. That's maybe what it makes him the face of leader, not considering sports.
at school he had a lot of friends who called him "the big jo" and this one was a little "zorro". Cause he was allways definding them against injustices. With his power, nobody tried to fight with him. He had a natural instinct to be respected without fighting. He has no anger but there's a moment where you have to stop ! For example, don't never touch his brother or his sister ! In the same time he knows how to stand back.
Boy he was very quiet and loved by his professors because he was serious et happy.
Now it's no someone who makes all what you want ! He's very speed to decide what he have to do !
What could be difficult day after day to live that's he's very independant. He drives his car, that's all."
I translate "word for word", hope Dana anderstand the meaning behind that !
Yay! Thank you It's so kind from you
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2010, 05:37 AM   #167
country flag teem

teem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaKz View Post
Yay! Thank you It's so kind from you
You're welcome Dana I just hope someone else continue with the others ! cause my english is very short !
teem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 05:41 AM   #168
country flag teem

teem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Well, it is the case. I wouldn't be posting here if I wasn't rooting for France.
I even have a custom made shirt. The same as Arnaud's lacoste shirt, but of course the polo for women. With white 'FRANCE' letters and all.
So you will be ok to approach them with franch bodyguard but maybe not with serbian police in the arena ! I hope you good matches and luck you know how lucky you are! !!
Old 11-23-2010, 05:46 AM   #169
country flag teem

Quote:
Well, it is the case. I wouldn't be posting here if I wasn't rooting for France.
I even have a custom made shirt. The same as Arnaud's lacoste shirt, but of course the polo for women. With white 'FRANCE' letters and all.
you seem to like arnaud ?! i saw him in bercy for his first double with mickael. he was at the end with the tiny crowd of the first court very very fine, very sweet. That was a strange feeling because i didn't expect that from him : charisma at the oposite, micka saw to be a little bit arrogant or more "macho"
Old 11-23-2010, 12:26 PM   #170
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're welcome Dana I just hope someone else continue with the others ! cause my english is very short !
Your English is way better than my French! My French course got canceled, otherwise I might be able to read some of the articles. I can only understand a few words and imagine what the whole sentence means.

Quote:
you seem to like arnaud ?! i saw him in bercy for his first double with mickael. he was at the end with the tiny crowd of the first court very very fine, very sweet. That was a strange feeling because i didn't expect that from him : charisma at the oposite, micka saw to be a little bit arrogant or more "macho"
Arnaud is my #1 favorite player. I do like the whole team and almost all French players, but I'm always happier when I get to see Arnaud & Gilles. The other Frenchies in my sig also have a little advantage compared to the others.

That's what I always say about Arnaud when people at Dutch tournaments tell me he's arrogant and no one ever believes me that he's actually really nice. His behaviour is sometimes questionable, especially on court, but I never knew him in any other way than the nicest player I've ever met.

As for the shirt, our choice for Lacoste didn't just depend on Arnaud. Most people in the team wear Lacoste shirts. And it's just a nicer shirt to buy, because I can also wear it to school. It's not the typical sports shirt. If Gilles had the nicest shirt in the squad, of course we would have bought that one.

Last edited by Kezzi : 11-23-2010 at 12:35 PM.
Kezzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:31 PM   #171
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Forget announced the team: Llodra, Monfils, Simon & Clément, Gasquet as extra. No surprises there.
http://www.facebook.com/video/video....omments&ref=mf

I don't understand what he's saying for the rest, I just heard the names.
Old 11-23-2010, 12:41 PM   #172
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe because I've only seen Nadal with bodyguards before at Rotterdam. For the rest I've never seen it and these were security guys from the tourney itself, not actual bodyguards. I guess it's normal, maybe the words police and army just trigger my mind to go .

There's no one signing my shirt! It was way too expensive, they're lucky if I allow them to touch it.
They don't feel like their privacy is invaded when you go to the hotel? I know Gilles doesn't like it, but maybe it's different with Davis Cup. Hotel wouldn't be a problem though, I wanted to go there anyway, cause I read in my travel guide that they have a forest inside. I want to see that.
In Miami Master Series tournament all top players (both atp and wta) had guards.

As for the hotel and the Davis Cup, Im not advising to stalk them in their rooms or interrupt while they are having dinner etc.! I approached them as they got off their cars asking for pictures and autographs and they were very nice.
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:49 PM   #173
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe because I've only seen Nadal with bodyguards before at Rotterdam. For the rest I've never seen it and these were security guys from the tourney itself, not actual bodyguards. I guess it's normal, maybe the words police and army just trigger my mind to go .

There's no one signing my shirt! It was way too expensive, they're lucky if I allow them to touch it.
They don't feel like their privacy is invaded when you go to the hotel? I know Gilles doesn't like it, but maybe it's different with Davis Cup. Hotel wouldn't be a problem though, I wanted to go there anyway, cause I read in my travel guide that they have a forest inside. I want to see that.
In Miami Master Series tournament all top players (both atp and wta) had guards.

As for the hotel and the Davis Cup, Im not advising to stalk them in their rooms or interrupt while they are having dinner etc.! I approached them as they got off their cars asking for pictures and autographs and they were very nice.
Old 11-23-2010, 01:01 PM   #174
country flag teem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsayfan View Post

guards are not allways from RAID, RAID is a very special technical policy service of nation france :
http://www.spyworld-actu.com/IMG/jpg_exercice_conjoint_raid_gign_au_stade_de_france .jpg
they're not simple guards at all
Old 11-23-2010, 01:04 PM   #175
country flag teem

Quote:
That's what I always say about Arnaud when people at Dutch tournaments tell me he's arrogant and no one ever believes me that he's actually really nice. His behaviour is sometimes questionable, especially on court, but I never knew him in any other way than the nicest player I've ever met.

As for the shirt, our choice for Lacoste didn't just depend on Arnaud. Most people in the team wear Lacoste shirts. And it's just a nicer shirt to buy, because I can also wear it to school. It's not the typical sports shirt. If Gilles had the nicest shirt in the squad, of course we would have bought that one.
Arnaud is totaly the opposite of arrogant, I talked with them at Bercy, eyes are smile were so sweet and nice, I was very surprised !!!! nothing is arrogant even on the court !!!

For shirts, good choice at you !!!!!
Tonight I maybe try to translate the video about forgetme !!!
Old 11-23-2010, 01:06 PM   #176
country flag teem

errors : I talked with HIM ..., his eyes AND smile werre .... !!! Sorry, bloody fingers
Old 11-23-2010, 01:07 PM   #177
country flag teem

For the pitcher post 228 : http://www.spyworld-actu.com/IMG/jpg..._de_france.jpg
Old 11-23-2010, 01:30 PM   #178
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Gicquel will come to train for doubles in the next days Richard, Arno Mika and Marco will work on doubles while Gilles and Gael will work on singles. Richard and Mika have much work than the others working doubles and singles
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 01:35 PM   #179
country flag teem

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
Gicquel will come to train for doubles in the next days Richard, Arno Mika and Marco will work on doubles while Gilles and Gael will work on singles. Richard and Mika have much work than the others working doubles and singles
Forget said arnaud it's far between the others as single player so he want to look how are matching richard and micka. I just remember 2 years ago in cd barrage, the double with richard and micka was a pity what do you thing about it ? (micka is a really the leader in the court during double, I can't see that matching with richard who needs more confidence)
Old 11-23-2010, 03:40 PM   #180
country flag Lindsayfan

Gael did not practise today, he went to see the doctor and rested in the afternoon. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

I think Guy would love to have a third option for single matches (beside Gael and Gilles), that's why he's considering Richie instead of Arnaud. However, I think Arnaud is way better a double player than Richie is, and Arnaud/Mika are very experienced together so I wouldn't split a successful couple.