The end of season comes so close - let's rock Autumn 2010!!! - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-23-2010, 09:04 AM   #31
country flag Johnny_Bravo

Johnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The end of season comes so close - let's rock Autumn 2010!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grosjeanlol View Post
I don't know how to start, I'am sad but happy at the same time. His game was so amazing!! He deserved to win this match more than richard!I was sitting 2 seats next to deblicker and he was spaking to gasquet all the match!! He was coaching him, and I find this unfair. I supported him as much as I could maybe not enough. To bring him to victory... Paulo really deserves this match more than Richard, you should see his game, I was impressed by his game. I saw him few secondes after the match (while I was eating) and I told him to continue like that, I don't know if it helps but I needede to say it! Now go Paulo! Follow your way!
I will post some of my pics when I'll be back in Strasbourg...sorry for not being strong enough to bring this victory for him...

Paul-Henri Mathieu
Johnny_Bravo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2010, 09:53 AM   #32
country flag grosjeanlol

grosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond repute

This afternoon I will resume my few days in Metz...
grosjeanlol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 11:57 AM   #33
country flag grosjeanlol

grosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond repute

My days in Metz

I left Strasbourg on Sunday to arrive at 3pm there. I knew Paulo won’t be there because he was playing at an exhibition tournament next to Paris but I wanted to watch other players like Nicolas Mahut…
I was with Cyrielle a friend there on Sunday and we saw Nicolas Mahut and other players. After that the Monday, Paulo was here to support his friend Nico, we saw him next to the court and I had the luck to see him in the corridor so I just asked him if a training was planed today and he said that he won’t trained today…
On Tuesday, the day of the match, I wanted to buy a VIP ticket to see Paulo very closely… but there were no more tickets but thanks a generous person, I was able to go in the VIP place and to support him. It was so amazing to see him playing like that ! So strong from back of the court and he really wanted this victory ! His family and friends were here to show him the support. I can tell you that the last match I saw was one year ago again in Metz but now, Paulo get back his tennis. I was so impressed, so happy too, he found his tennis back and everything he tried, worked so…It was amazing ! To be honest I didn’t took as many as pictures I wanted because I just enjoy the moment to see him playing like that in front of me.

After that on Wednesday, I just wanted Paulo to show Santoro and Boutter that he can beat one other player. As Richard is one of Santoro’s favourite player, it would have been great that Paulo beat him. I was at the same place to support him and 2 seats next to me was Deblicker (Richard’s coach). What was unacceptable for me is the fact that Deblicker always told Richard what to do during the match. Maybe I’m wrong but I find this unfair…
When the match started, I saw the same Paulo as on Tuesday, really great in the back of the court, great accelerations, great mobility on his feet, I really enjoy the beginning. After that, you saw there was a tie-break and I hate those tie-breaks ! One point, only one point and everything is going on the other way… I think Richard notice that my friend and I supported Paulo because, even if he was just 2 meters away from me, I shouted “Allez Paulo”. For me Paulo brought me more than Richard, so I won’t change my support because he won a set !
After that, Paulo was really good and strong but Richard’s serve was good at important times…
After this loss, I was sad yes but also proud because he showed his tennis, I’m sure he will continue to fight like that even if his ranking will fell again. I saw him after the match again and told him to continue not to let it down. This two matches were greats ! I hope he will continue like that in Asia !!! The next tournament for me is Roland Garros so until that, I’m sure he will be back at his best !

I hope you understand my English because sometimes I don’t find the right word to express how I feel… Trust me Paulo is going better and better, we have support him, now you know it’s important !
Old 09-24-2010, 01:04 PM   #34
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute

What an amazing experience you have! I can feel the strong emotion in your words I have to say I enjoy reading your report. Since you and your friend sat so close to the court, I am sure he (and Gasquet also ) heard your support, and that definitely helped a lot. As you can see from our former posts, this match didn't have any livestream, so none of us got watch it, but now we know he played great and back on the track. I just think if he could have beaten Gasquet, he would go really far in Metz in this kind of form. We trust him no matter how low the ranking is, he will keep fighting as always.

Maybe i remember wrong, but didn't you go to RG this year to watch his training and matches as well?
novanora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 02:55 PM   #35
country flag grosjeanlol

Yes I was in RG but I didn't see him in the first round so for me a training isn't the same... This week I felt by him more confidence and I know his wanting is back !
I made some videos but I have some problems with the compatibility of my computer, I hope I will be able to solve the problem and show you how fast he play
Old 09-25-2010, 06:55 AM   #36
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute

I also took some videos in Wimbledon (not high quality though, i took them by my DC), so maybe we can exchange the videos His style is already fast and aggressive. When sitting in lower place and close to the court, you will feel even more impressive about the ball speed. I prefer to sit at higher place though thus i can see the baseline more clearly.

BTW, I read the new interview in your blog after the match vs Gasquet, sounds quite positive. I feel sorry he has to travel alone to Asia It's hard to leave alone for a far place even if the tennis player usually gets used to it. Probably he still needs to fly and have dinner alone, but i hope he won't feel lonely on the court. I promise he will get big support in both Beijing and Shanghai

Last edited by novanora : 09-25-2010 at 07:06 AM.
Old 09-25-2010, 10:08 AM   #37
country flag grosjeanlol

This time I'd rather to be next to the court, well in fact I was like on the court lol. I wanted to support Paulo not by shouting but by speaking and as I was next to the court, it was pretty easy for me.
In fact when you are next to the court like that it's difficult after that to be far from the court.. I really enjoy the speed of the actions and the fact that you are close to your player.

He's going alone to Asia but maybe he has to find himself alone, and until now, it's a good thing. I know he can play well and he just have to win more matches to get better and better. The fact that he loose against Gasquet wasn't so bad, even if he deserves to win the match. I'm sure he's fine and will do is best now. He gave me more motivation for my exam now, and I will fight like him

He needs our support even in Asia... after he will come back in Paris for Bercy and I know some friends will give him great supports !

I'm uploading videos on Youtube so I will put the links later, but you will see, he's really good on his feet..
Old 09-25-2010, 07:38 PM   #38
country flag grosjeanlol

I put some videos on my blog... If you want to see Paulo... lol
Old 09-29-2010, 08:39 AM   #39
country flag novanora

Paulo should arrive in Beijing today...
I will fly to Japan tomorrow, and back before Shanghai Masters starts. Hope he will get a good draw in Beijing and make it in the main draw. I will wait to see him in Shanghai, but if he can make into QF in Beijing, I may choose to fly to Beijing directly.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:42 AM   #40
country flag novanora

Quote:
I put some videos on my blog... If you want to see Paulo... lol
Thanks for the videos, it seems you sit really close to him
I may upload my wimbledon videos later to youtube as well after my holiday trip.
Old 09-29-2010, 02:42 PM   #41
country flag grosjeanlol

Well I was like on the court lol !
I could make great pictures lol
Old 10-02-2010, 03:57 PM   #42
country flag The Hooded Claw
Slow Emotion Replay.

The Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond repute

Paulo's section of the Beijing qualifying draw. Anderson and then Gabashvili will not be easy, but it is doable. He plays Anderson today.

[3] Kevin ANDERSON (RSA) vs Paul-Henri MATHIEU (FRA)
[WC] Yu CHANG (CHN) vs [8] Teymuraz GABASHVILI (RUS)

[4] Illya MARCHENKO (UKR) vs [WC] Ya-Nan MA (CHN)
Ze ZHANG (CHN) vs [5] Michael RUSSELL (USA)
Paul-Henri Mathieu~Marat Safin~Nikolay Davydenko~Mario Ancic~Guillermo Garcia-Lopez~Alex Corretja~Philipp Petzschner~Nicolas Kiefer~Andy Murray~Cedric Pioline~Michael Llodra~Gustavo Kuerten~Grigor Dimitrov~Tim Henman~Dmitry Tursunov~Thomas Enqvist~Rainer Schuettler~Franco Squillari~Milos Raonic~Julien Boutter~Ivan Ljubicic~Alberto Martin~Marin Cilic~Yevgeny Kafelnikov~David Nalbandian~Nicolas Lapentti~Philipp Kohlschreiber

SUBS BENCH

Clement&Stakhovsky&Bolelli&Volandri&Goodall&Hanesc u&Ghedin
The Hooded Claw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 05:17 PM   #43
country flag grosjeanlol

He won 7-5 7-6 against Anderson
Old 10-02-2010, 05:21 PM   #44
country flag The Hooded Claw
Slow Emotion Replay.

The Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He won 7-5 7-6 against Anderson
Good stuff Paulo

Gabashvili has days when he is tough to beat, but still a fairly decent draw. Good luck!

Why did Gabashvili change the spelling of his first name from Tei to Tey.
Paul-Henri Mathieu~Marat Safin~Nikolay Davydenko~Mario Ancic~Guillermo Garcia-Lopez~Alex Corretja~Philipp Petzschner~Nicolas Kiefer~Andy Murray~Cedric Pioline~Michael Llodra~Gustavo Kuerten~Grigor Dimitrov~Tim Henman~Dmitry Tursunov~Thomas Enqvist~Rainer Schuettler~Franco Squillari~Milos Raonic~Julien Boutter~Ivan Ljubicic~Alberto Martin~Marin Cilic~Yevgeny Kafelnikov~David Nalbandian~Nicolas Lapentti~Philipp Kohlschreiber

SUBS BENCH

Clement&Stakhovsky&Bolelli&Volandri&Goodall&Hanesc u&Ghedin
The Hooded Claw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 05:52 PM   #45
country flag grosjeanlol

Paulo won their last match in Brisbane at the beginning of the year 2009 (6-3 6-3)
I hope Paulo will get out of the qualif draw...