Mens Tennis Forums banner

Live Score Wednsday

12K views 179 replies 39 participants last post by  Tricky_Forehand 
#1 ·
Match will start at 13:00 local time. Right now it's only ITF event on court. The rain's gone, but it's still very cloudy, probably more rain is coming. The weather is cool with gentle breeze. Apart from the possible rain, it's quite a good day for tennis.

The good news is the state TV station (CCTV 5 Sports) will broadcast all matches including the afternoon session and the evening session today. I'll post live scores here.

#2 ·
jackielan2000 said:
The weather is cool with gentle breeze. Apart from the possible rain, it's quite a good day for tennis.
That's all :haha:

jackielan2000 said:
The good news is the state TV station (CCTV 5 Sports) will broadcast all matches including the afternoon session and the evening session today. I'll post live scores here.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Did I say thank you? :D

Now I just have to hope the rain stays away long enough so that it makes sense to be up at 3 AM for Alex :)

#8 ·
backhand out from Gimelstob 15-15
JC goes to the net, forehand winner 30-30
Gimelstob goes to the net, JC gives him a baseline dropshot but out 30-40
A forehand winner from JC 40-40
Umpire is checking the gound again, it's a bit slippery
(it's not raining in my area, about 10Km away)

Well, rain delay

#9 ·
Thanks for the up-dates jackie. As with yesterday - if there is anything you can find out about David's match (even though he is on Number 1 court!), I would be REALLY graetful :) It will make my day at work go quicker!

#15 ·
so a rain delay when JC has a break point???? OMG this weather is ridiculous LOL

#21 ·
www.timeanddate.com

You can build your own world clock page with your city and the cities of all your favorite tournaments. I have one on my website.

#23 ·
Lars! :hangs head in shame:
When will you play to your potential!? You work hard enough for it!!!

:woohoo: Now Europe/America can experience what Aussies go through all year round at tennis tournaments... lol sleepless nights :sad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.