Swedish Legends Events - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-15-2010, 12:01 PM   #1
country flag csm

csm has a reputation beyond reputecsm has a reputation beyond reputecsm has a reputation beyond reputecsm has a reputation beyond reputecsm has a reputation beyond reputecsm has a reputation beyond reputecsm has a reputation beyond reputecsm has a reputation beyond reputecsm has a reputation beyond reputecsm has a reputation beyond reputecsm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Swedish Legends Events

Does anyone know how to find out when/where the Swedish players from the 80's and 90's play legends, exhibition or champions events? I learned too late about an event in Lysekil, Sweden in July so couldn't attend (participants included Magnus Larsson, Magnus Gustafsson, Mikael Pernfors, Anders Järryd, Nicklas Kulti).

I know that Stefan Edberg, Mats Wilander and Anders Järryd sometimes play on the Champions Tour, and also sometimes there are small events in Sweden where some of these guys will come out and play an exhibition match in connection with Davis Cup or Båstad or the opening of some new tennis center in Sweden.

I always seem to read about these things after the event (Edberg/Järryd played an exo to open the Swedish Open in Båstad this year which I read about a couple of hours after it happened - it's only a two-hour drive for me, so had I known ahead of time, I might have attended).

Would love to catch some of these matches - is there a central booking agency for the Swedish guys who might know their schedule for public events?
csm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote