MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 2? - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: MTF Most Annoying Fanbase?

Fedtards 152 32.07%
Rafatards 245 51.69%
Djokovic 71 14.98%
Gasquet 16 3.38%
Murray 52 10.97%
Nationalists 63 13.29%
WTA Apologists 47 9.92%
Nalbandian 18 3.80%
Fedals 58 12.24%
Other (aka General Haters, Gamblers, Nostalgatards) 94 19.83%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 474. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2011, 02:32 PM   #166
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
There are a few people who don't mind Nadal, but hate his fanbase that they want Nadal to lose. It's not right, but such buffoon behaviour helps.

Clay season the nonsense will be unbearable.
This. His fans are beyond contempt at times.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2011, 02:36 PM   #167
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
This. His fans are beyond contempt at times.

Even worse than the Federer fans? Nah...
Matt01 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-11-2011, 02:37 PM   #168
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There are a few people who don't mind Nadal, but hate his fanbase that they want Nadal to lose. It's not right, but such buffoon behaviour helps.
You've never been so active vs the buffoon behaviour within the huge Federer fanbase so I insist that while you can still respect a player, whether you get more annoyed with one fanbase over the other says a lot about your own loyalties. These "annoying/hatred" threads say more about the fangirlish or fanboyish behaviour of posters than the "like/love-in" threads. The way some go on and on about one fanbase and turn a complete blind eye to stupidity elsewhere is telling.

For you, it's clear which fanbase annoys you most. For me, it's rather clear as well.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-11-2011, 02:37 PM   #169
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Even worse than the Federer fans? Nah...
by FAR, quit the crap, you don't like Federer much, you will point out a Fed fan's ramblings but when you have SDG and co going insane on here you will not do the same.

Where are all these Fedtard clowns anyway? Mirkaland etc are in the twilight of their arse clown careers.
Old 04-11-2011, 02:45 PM   #170
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Where are all these Fedtard clowns anyway? Mirkaland etc are in the twilight of their arse clown careers.
They've either gotten more bitter, they're just venting about how much they hate such and such fanbase or how such and such player is ruining their pleasure in watching tennis OR they went into hiding until their god wins again.

Very simple principle that always come back and to suggest that it only happens within the Nadal fanbase is
Yes, I can understand how the gloryhunters are annoying as hell but the "they're worse" or "they started it" game is nonsense IMO.
Old 04-11-2011, 02:45 PM   #171
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
You've never been so active vs the buffoon behaviour within the huge Federer fanbase so I insist that while you can still respect a player, whether you get more annoyed with one fanbase over the other says a lot about your own loyalties. These "annoying/hatred" threads say more about the fangirlish or fanboyish behaviour of posters than the "like/love-in" threads. The way some go on and on about one fanbase and turn a complete blind eye to stupidity elsewhere is telling.

For you, it's clear which fanbase annoys you most. For me, it's rather clear as well.
For me it's clear you have the blinkers on. Fed fools are annoying but in a different way, which has been explained numerous times as to why this is the case. Davis Cup and the 1 hand backhand things are clear examples of their recalcitrance. Only difference is in the delivery of the crap. Nadal invented topspin and Federer walks on water. Different parts that equal the same thing.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-11-2011, 02:47 PM   #172
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
by FAR, quit the crap, you don't like Federer much, you will point out a Fed fan's ramblings but when you have SDG and co going insane on here you will not do the same.

Last time I checked, the Magician and Federer'e mate were still active, and they're not the only ones.

And don't take my post above too seriously. There are some Rafatards that annoy me as well.
Old 04-11-2011, 02:50 PM   #173
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
They're either gotten more bitter, just venting about how much they hate such and such fanbase or how such and such player is ruining their pleasure in watching tennis OR they went into hiding until their god wins again.

Very simple principle that always come back and to suggest that it only happens within the Nadal fanbase is
Fedtards don't make excuses for every defeat, Fedtards don't bandwagon another player and form an 'alliance', Fedtards don't make up crappy terms like Spartan, I could go on.

The only time they annoy me these days is when DC comes around and they're following their hero by dissing its integrity.

Just looking at those votes, Rafatards has over half of votes. Do you think 127 voters are all Fed lovers?#

Last edited by Snowwy : 04-11-2011 at 04:25 PM.
Old 04-11-2011, 02:59 PM   #174
country flag Matt01

Quote:
Just looking at those votes, Rafatards has over half of votes. Do you think 127 voters are all Fed lovers?#

As far as I know, Federer won the last poll if this kind so I don't think you will convince anyone by making references to poll results
Old 04-11-2011, 03:04 PM   #175
country flag Castafiore

Quote:
Fedtards don't make excuses for every defeat, Fedtards don't bandwagon another player and form an 'alliance', Fedtards don't make up crappy terms like Spartan, I could go on..
Fedtards love to use crappy terms like Nadull
Fedtards bandwagon players who have beaten Nadal repeatedly when it mattered (Davydenko, Berdych, Söderling,...)
Fedtards make excuses like "the match was on Fed's racquet but he didn't want it enough, he brainfarted", he was saving himself for another tournament (not focused enough for MM tournaments and such), his back was aching, mono not totally gone, etc.
Fedtards find every word Fed says a fact, telling it like it is but every word Nadal says fake, boring,...
I could go on...

In short, they do just the same thing but in the opposite direction with the difference but it doesn't bother you in that direction. (and I can very much understand why it's more annoying to you in one direction than in the other but let's not pretend here)

And the reason why we see so many damn annoying Federer/Nadal arguments is - IMO (obviously, but I keep repeating it to make it clear) - because they've been such rivals to each other. Both these great players have either stood in the shadow of the other player or they have overshadowed the other player. On the way to history, they've stepped over each other so often and this has intensified the battles on MTF because it's hard to argue with victories and titles but it's easier to make it personal and just insult fans.

It's not just a Federer/Nadal thing either. The player who wins most tends to get the most crap written about him on MTF. Not every MTF'er who dislikes Federer is a Nadal fan and not every MTF'er who dislikes Nadal is a Federer fan.

Last edited by Castafiore : 04-11-2011 at 03:30 PM.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:09 PM   #176
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Roddick fans used to cop a lot of shit, some of it deserved and others not so. For every Mister Q and Merton, there was tangerine and star.

Croats as well with their over the top gloating when Ljubo won and retiring when he lost and yes Hilde you're bored.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-11-2011, 03:12 PM   #177
country flag Castafiore

Quote:
yes Hilde you're bored.
Guilty.
I hate mondays.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:13 PM   #178
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
As far as I know, Federer won the last poll if this kind so I don't think you will convince anyone by making references to poll results
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=106613

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...hlight=fanbase

http://www.menstennisforums.com/poll...ts&pollid=2604

Fedtards won the first poll but it was re-opened and Rafatards won- Rafatards also won this one for 2006 too, so it kinda proves a point that they've always been the most unpopular fanbase on here.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:13 PM   #179
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fedtards don't make excuses for every defeat,

Don't understand why Djokotards have so few votes

The worst of the Rafa-fanbase are Nole fans
l_mac is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-11-2011, 03:14 PM   #180
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fedtards won the first poll but it was re-opened and Rafatards won- Rafatards also won this one for 2006 too, so it kinda proves a point that they've always been the most unpopular fanbase on here.
Or is could kinda prove the point that this board has always been overrun with Fedtards.

l_mac is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread