Tennis Tipping #39a - Montevideo - Congratulations to ReyDavid08 + Karo_em9/vmbf - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-29-2010, 02:19 AM   #121
country flag GoBlakeGo

GoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #39a - Montevideo - Wednesday OOP Post #117....Most matches delaye

7 Matches from Tuesday have been delayed until Wednesday with 5 Quarterfinal matches being played. I encourage ALL PLAYERS STILL IN THE SECOND ROUND to send picks for Wednesday as no matches have been decided.
GoBlakeGo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2010, 05:48 AM   #122
country flag rodrigol_87

rodrigol_87 has a reputation beyond reputerodrigol_87 has a reputation beyond reputerodrigol_87 has a reputation beyond reputerodrigol_87 has a reputation beyond reputerodrigol_87 has a reputation beyond reputerodrigol_87 has a reputation beyond reputerodrigol_87 has a reputation beyond reputerodrigol_87 has a reputation beyond reputerodrigol_87 has a reputation beyond reputerodrigol_87 has a reputation beyond reputerodrigol_87 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #39a - Montevideo - Wednesday OOP Post #117....Most matches delaye

GoBlakeGo, I think you are making a really great job! I understand that you can't live to be only a manager, and I know you have to do a lot of things. Anyway thanks for understand us when we are so excited to know our differences!
I always have a doubt, from wich tournament is your avatar photo? I wanna see that point!
And sorry about my english, I don't know if it's good or not, but I don't speak and practice my english usually, maybe you can tell me if it is too bad.

Singles: '10: W: Monza CH; Buenos Aires CH; Helsinki CH; '11: W: Cremona CH; '12: W: Madrid CH
Doubles: '10: W: Rhodes CH (W/Jackjones); Trnava CH (W/Pauchis); '11: W: Dallas CH (W/Tankman); '12: W: Astana CH (W/Elmo Jr); Aptos CH (W/Hidalgo); Madrid CH (W/EnriqueIG8)

Andy (Genius1787)

Last edited by rodrigol_87 : 09-29-2010 at 05:56 AM.
rodrigol_87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 06:23 AM   #123
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

GoBlakeGo, didn't mean to critize you at all, just dropped in for a reason I'll never know, I rarely check threads for tournaments I'm not playing, maybe I was bored, I noticed the error and pointed it out, I've played a couple of your tournaments before and they had absolutely flawless managing, the PTS tiebreak system is always a weird system to learn, and I only know it because I've asked in the manager/FAQ thread a couple of times, you're doing a great job, one of the best managers here

torochico, It sucks to be told you've won, and then the day after getting told no you actually lost, but it was the only thing that really could have been done. Good luck and bad luck like that happen to everyone at some point or another, you'll be on the opposite side of one of these situations one of these days and maybe that time will be the final of a grand slam, who knows, I had a situation once where I found out I should have won 2 days after the result was posted, it still could have been changed like it was here but the manager said, ah, it's too late now and left it the way it was, that one really hurt has I actually should have won. While yesterday in Bangkok I scored 2 less than everyone else in the tournament, except my opponent, so I won. The luck will come and go, you just gotta learn to deal with it

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:56 AM   #124
country flag GoBlakeGo

GoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond repute

Quarter Finals

Matches Counted: 0
Matches Remaining: 8

00:00 | (1) Betty/acionescu (ITA/ROM) vs. jervisjames/IgorBr (AUS/BRA) Gonzalez vs. Junqueira

00:00 | Karo_em9/vmbf (ARG/BRA) vs. (4) Gemeos/Dmitriy (CHN/RUS) Missing picks from Gemeos

00:00 | (2) Pauchis/rodrigol_87 (ARG/ARG) vs. volcOmizado/coasterman9 (POR/PCR) Vassallo Arguello +2 vs Machado +2

00:00 igralec33/kondrashov (SLO/RUS) vs. (3) Broseghini/Nando_L (BRA/SUI) Machado vs. Vassallo Arguello

Last edited by GoBlakeGo : 09-29-2010 at 04:10 PM.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:00 AM   #125
country flag GoBlakeGo

I put out early doubles differences to get half of it done before work. I am still waiting on picks from listed players above.

Im afraid QF singles results will be slightly delayed due to all the rain in Montevideo. I will post QF single differences once the second round results become available.

Good Luck to everyone!
Old 09-29-2010, 11:03 AM   #126
country flag GoBlakeGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodrigol_87 View Post
GoBlakeGo, I think you are making a really great job! I understand that you can't live to be only a manager, and I know you have to do a lot of things. Anyway thanks for understand us when we are so excited to know our differences!
I always have a doubt, from wich tournament is your avatar photo? I wanna see that point!
And sorry about my english, I don't know if it's good or not, but I don't speak and practice my english usually, maybe you can tell me if it is too bad.
Thanks rodrigol_87

Your english is good enough to understand. Some members of the forum that know little english is difficult to understand but yours is good enough for me.

I will have to get look up which match that photo of James Blake was from. Too bad if he tried to do that again he will never play tennis again....oh wait I think that already happened...
Old 09-29-2010, 11:12 AM   #127
country flag GoBlakeGo

Wink Re: Tennis Tipping #39a - Montevideo - Wednesday OOP Post #117....Most matches delaye

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
GoBlakeGo, didn't mean to critize you at all, just dropped in for a reason I'll never know, I rarely check threads for tournaments I'm not playing, maybe I was bored, I noticed the error and pointed it out, I've played a couple of your tournaments before and they had absolutely flawless managing, the PTS tiebreak system is always a weird system to learn, and I only know it because I've asked in the manager/FAQ thread a couple of times, you're doing a great job, one of the best managers here

torochico, It sucks to be told you've won, and then the day after getting told no you actually lost, but it was the only thing that really could have been done. Good luck and bad luck like that happen to everyone at some point or another, you'll be on the opposite side of one of these situations one of these days and maybe that time will be the final of a grand slam, who knows, I had a situation once where I found out I should have won 2 days after the result was posted, it still could have been changed like it was here but the manager said, ah, it's too late now and left it the way it was, that one really hurt has I actually should have won. While yesterday in Bangkok I scored 2 less than everyone else in the tournament, except my opponent, so I won. The luck will come and go, you just gotta learn to deal with it
I hope you criticize me more often 156mphserve ....I make mistakes from time to time and want my errors to be pointed out. I am glad you did happen to check the forum or else Belludal would of lost when he should of won. I again apologize to Torochico...I thought I put out the right result at the time but really doubted my action. I only seen one match in my TT career go down to Game Differences or even further go down to ranking. TT Tiebreak system is a little confusing at first but I think I understand it fully now that I am seeing my mistakes first hand.

TT is a very exciting and fun game for tennis. I encourage anyone starting TT to consider managing if they have any spare time in their real life and think they can handle it. (We have a shortage in managers for tournaments) I really wish not to see TT a dying game. I was scared at first but I enjoy it now. There will always be some confusion starting out but with practice anyone will get better at it.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:29 PM   #128
country flag Pauchis

Pauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlakeGo View Post
Quarter Finals

Matches Counted: 0
Matches Remaining: 8

00:00 | (2) Pauchis/rodrigol_87 (ARG/ARG) vs. volcOmizado/coasterman9 (POR/PCR) Still waiting on picks from Pauchis and volcOmizado
Can you put the missing doubles differences? Has passed the deadline...

Last edited by Pauchis : 09-29-2010 at 02:09 PM.
Pauchis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:57 PM   #129
country flag IgorBr

IgorBr has a reputation beyond reputeIgorBr has a reputation beyond reputeIgorBr has a reputation beyond reputeIgorBr has a reputation beyond reputeIgorBr has a reputation beyond reputeIgorBr has a reputation beyond reputeIgorBr has a reputation beyond reputeIgorBr has a reputation beyond reputeIgorBr has a reputation beyond reputeIgorBr has a reputation beyond reputeIgorBr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #39a - Montevideo - Early Doubles diffs in post #124....more to co

Klec def. Vellotti 76 64
Brzezicki def. Massu 63 64
Aguilar def. Ventura 75 61
Valverde def. Pella 76 62

but another matches suspended by rain.. again =(

Last edited by IgorBr : 09-29-2010 at 03:58 PM. Reason: put the results up to date
IgorBr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:20 PM   #130
country flag GoBlakeGo

Default Re: Tennis Tipping #39a - Montevideo - Early Doubles diffs in post #124....more to co

Doubles differences are updated...check original post.

I will update results and single qf differences in a bit...All this dam rain needs to go away!!
Old 09-29-2010, 04:26 PM   #131
country flag Pauchis

Pauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlakeGo View Post
Doubles differences are updated...check original post.

I will update results and single qf differences in a bit...All this dam rain needs to go away!!
Thanks
Old 09-29-2010, 04:27 PM   #132
country flag Belludal

Belludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond repute

12:12 | Belludal/BrunoBeidacki (BRA/BRA) vs. igralec33/kondrashov (SLO/RUS) SRs:9-6

Belludal/BrunoBeidacki win!

Why igralec33/kondrashov are playing on quarter finals with (3) Broseghini/Nando_L (BRA/SUI)!

I don´t understand! Why?????
Old 09-29-2010, 04:31 PM   #133
country flag Belludal

Belludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond repute

16:17 | Belludal/BrunoBeidacki (BRA/BRA) vs. igralec33/kondrashov (SLO/RUS) Pella, Massu +2, Ventura +2, Velotti +2 vs. Valverde, Brzezicki +2, Aguilar +2, Klec +2

I understand now! Pella, Massu and Vellotti lose!

Is correct Belludal/BrunoBeidacki lost on doubles thanks.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:09 PM   #134
country flag IgorBr

IgorBr has a reputation beyond reputeIgorBr has a reputation beyond reputeIgorBr has a reputation beyond reputeIgorBr has a reputation beyond reputeIgorBr has a reputation beyond reputeIgorBr has a reputation beyond reputeIgorBr has a reputation beyond reputeIgorBr has a reputation beyond reputeIgorBr has a reputation beyond reputeIgorBr has a reputation beyond reputeIgorBr has a reputation beyond repute

Cervenak def. Alund 6-2 6-3

So.. I lost! at least I earned some points in my 1st tournament
IgorBr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:57 PM   #135
country flag GoBlakeGo

Second Round Results

Matches Counted: 10
Matches Remaining: 0

08:08 | kondrashov (RUS) vs. igralec33 (SLO) SRs:6-6 Win by SR1
05:06 | cserkinho (AUT) vs. (8) ActionJackson (ICE)
07:05 | (4) Betty (ITA) vs. Karo_em9 (ARG)
04:08 | Belludal (BRA) vs. (5) hartnett (CHN)

08:08 | (6) Guille&tati4life (URU) vs. volcOmizado (POR) SRs:5-6
08:07 | ReyDavid08 (ARG) vs. IgorBr (BRA)
08:04 | (7) rodrigol_87 (ARG) vs. BrunoBeidacki (BRA)
07:08 | Nando_L (SUI) vs. (2) Pauchis (ARG)