OMG, he lost in Shanghai! Suddenly RG, W, USO look so meaningless :( Rafachat-Vol.62 - Page 52 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 11:03 AM   #766
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - OMG, Rafa won USO on blue clay slowed even more down by rain - Vol.29

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Just imagine, carreer GS+perfect hair Oh, wait......

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
oh Gublis is getting more and more handsome
It's Gulbis, mimi, not Gublis
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2010, 11:04 AM   #767
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - OMG, Rafa won USO on blue clay slowed even more down by rain - Vol.29

Quote:

If only Rafa had his hair, he'd be truly perfect

Just imagine, carreer GS+perfect hair Oh, wait......
but he has a career Golden Grand Slam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
I will put this in footballing terms, there are Manchester United that I respect, ones that realise that football didn't start in the mid 90s.
And in english terms?

Golubev 2 sets a break up against Marco. It'd be a pity if Switzerland didn't make it to the World Group.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:05 AM   #768
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He has no choice if he has to guard his "above all tard category" reputation

It must have been hard
Lot easier than you took RG 2009.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-17-2010, 11:10 AM   #769
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will put this in footballing terms, there are Manchester United that I respect, ones that realise that football didn't start in the mid 90s.
I'll continue with the football terms then.

You could also give this sermon to Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea, Liverpool, Bayern München, etc. but you have the habit of giving the sermon about the team with the most attractive players.

To come back to tennis: Before Nadal, you would usually make this comments more about Safin fans, now it's Nadal fans. You tend to do it less with Federer because he's less perceived as "hot". The gloryhunting/not real tennis fans/don't have a clue about tennis sermon applies to many but you target only few. You'll only have a go at Fedtards when they go against one of your pet peeves (like the argument on "one-handed-backhands").

Now tell me that I'm bored and in need of an argument (wouldn't be that far from the truth either but that has nothing to do with the above)
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-17-2010, 11:18 AM   #770
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
I'll continue with the football terms then.

You could also give this sermon to Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea, Liverpool, Bayern München, etc. but you have the habit of giving the sermon about the team with the most attractive players.

To come back to tennis: Before Nadal, you would usually make this comments more about Safin fans, now it's Nadal fans. You tend to do it less with Federer because he's less perceived as "hot". The gloryhunting/not real tennis fans/don't have a clue about tennis sermon applies to many but you target only few. You'll only have a go at Fedtards when they go against one of your pet peeves (like the argument on "one-handed-backhands")

Now tell me that I'm bored and in need of an argument (wouldn't be that far from the truth either but that has nothing to do with the above)
RM, Barcelona, Liverpool and Bayern actually have something called historical significance and have done so over a sustained period of time. Man Utd had the Busby Babes, George Best, then went nowhere until the EPL started, therefore they forget those years before then. Revisionism or selective memory.

Actually Fedtards are fucking idiots for the most part, but for differing reasons. Fedfans or Fedtards - You are considered an absolute philistine who knows nothing about tennis at all, if you don't follow the Jesus Fed line of thinking or his gamestyle. If he loses a match, then there is collective panic that his domination is over, we have enough examples of this at the moment from this species.

Well you are in need of an argument and nice try anyway.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 09-17-2010, 11:22 AM   #771
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Federers_Mate badrep

Quote:
you smell like Rafael's fingers after he has picked his ass. This is after he has picked his bum on court btw, so its sweaty as well
Old 09-17-2010, 11:25 AM   #772
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
but he has a career Golden Grand Slam
Others too
Everybody knows doubles is the new singles

Even Rafito won in doubles where he laid an egg in singles

Quote:
Golubev 2 sets a break up against Marco. It'd be a pity if Switzerland didn't make it to the World Group.
We picked him
Old 09-17-2010, 11:30 AM   #773
country flag acionescu

Quote:
Lot easier than you took RG 2009.
You know us me so well
Old 09-17-2010, 11:38 AM   #774
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Federers_Mate badrep
Yeah, spitting insults in badreps really shows how you're right I'm glad I don't get those.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:40 AM   #775
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Yeah, spitting insults in badreps really shows how you're right I'm glad I don't get those.
Not even ghan bad repped you?

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 09-17-2010, 11:44 AM   #776
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

Quote:
Not even ghan bad repped you?
No. Xristos did once because of my vote in the ACC And Bilbo once, something about Ernests. But none of those were insults.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:47 AM   #777
country flag acionescu

Mike used to badrep me often but it was out of love
Old 09-17-2010, 01:30 PM   #778
country flag acionescu

Nole pulled out from his DC match
Old 09-17-2010, 01:30 PM   #779
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

kesha looks like tati golovin
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-17-2010, 01:34 PM   #780
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

pico you double faulting schmuck
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread