OMG, he lost in Shanghai! Suddenly RG, W, USO look so meaningless :( Rafachat-Vol.62 - Page 324 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2010, 03:09 PM   #4846
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG, he lost in Shanghai! Suddenly RG, W, USO look so meaningless :( Rafachat-Vo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
oh GOD. so adorable. from his latest spread in shangay

and I'm ignoring your Barca news because I'm still on a high this week from Liverpool sorting their money issues. I don't need to get all again
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2010, 03:27 PM   #4847
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG, he lost in Shanghai! Suddenly RG, W, USO look so meaningless :( Rafachat-Vo

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
oh he gets his share. sometimes it's worse than for others, sometimes it's better - it's all dependent on his results and who he's beating or losing to.

Problem is a complete lack of tolerance of that reality and right of other fans to not like him or disrespect him - and SAY SO - and that's true of some fans on here of all the major players.
Federer fans think if you say you don't like his shirt that you've besmirched the legend.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-16-2010, 04:00 PM   #4848
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
OMG it's snowing outside
It's sunny and cool here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Eve- View Post
We normally (except for last year don't have a lot of snow for long periods of time, so I really like it

But sorry for you, if you dont really like it How bad is it?
Riga looks nice with snow though
This is a great picture. I don't get a lot of snow for long periods of time either, but I think my amounts differ from Eva's.

Quote:
Well the Christmas Card pic is alright but the webcam is what sold me

Quote:
No, but then again I don't use my man's beef bayonet to form judgements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post

serious talking i can watch what i said before for 10 min but ....a man impress me for other things:sense of humor,breeding and smartness
do i ask too much for a man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
They do help restore church buildings, though.

That archbishop's quotes has opened up the debate for an alternative way of financing the church (it's not just the catholic church that's financed that way but any recognized religion. Imams are also paid with our tax money for example). In Germany, you get a choice to financing the church or not. In Italy, you have to pay a small % of your income (it's really low) but you get a choice: your money can go to the church but also to the red cross for example.
Good to the restoration, good to the opening up of a debate. I didn't know so many countries still did that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Yeah.. it was almost to the point where it was the only option I don't have aircon either

No air conditioning? That's awful! Our average temperatures range from about -8C to about 30C with humidity year-round but most people have air conditioning. I never experienced a temperature that high except when humidity is factored in. It was stifling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Church funding by the state sounds very weird to Americans no matter how fairly it is divided.
To me too.

Quote:
Last year was a nightmare of snow. I hate snow. I can deal with the cold, but not the snow and the ice. Loathe it. Normally this is a good place to avoid the snow and it's not too cold either -- rarely rarely gets to 0 F. I don't know what that is in Celcius. But not last winter. Two winters in a row like that and I'll consider a move to Costa Rica.
0F is cold. I regularly hear temps in C and F and often in the winter wish I was hearing a C temp instead of an F temp. I'd take 0C over 0F any day.

Quote:
Rogi

Making up for the US Open - and let's face it, in the future what happens in China will be more important than what happens in America so let's get a heart start on that here shall we? Shanghai > US Open (except if you're Rafa)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
My godchild when she was THREE said one day out of the clear blue -- "I wish I had straight blond hair." I was and thought, omg, it starts that early?
That's awful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
I'm trying to find a present for a little girl who will turn 2 but I have no idea what kids like or play with at that age.
Books. Puzzles - the ones with big wooden pieces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
I don't know if I can find Sigg bottles here. Plus I'd like to find something that I can buy online because I'm lazy I don't have time to go shopping these days and I'd like to send it to her since she lives far from here.
Really? We have Sigg bottles everywhere here.
Minn is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-16-2010, 04:12 PM   #4849
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarvalho View Post
Differences

Qualifying First Round - Singles
00:00 | Corey Feldman (GBR) vs. Zberg (NED) - Missing picks from Corey Feldman
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-16-2010, 04:19 PM   #4850
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-16-2010, 04:19 PM   #4851
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post

and I'm ignoring your Barca news because I'm still on a high this week from Liverpool sorting their money issues. I don't need to get all again
Aww you are so sweet I'm just teasing, the news is just they took out a loan and they'll work to increase revenue to decrease debt.

I'm afraid to check my fantasy points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-16-2010, 04:40 PM   #4852
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
Aww you are so sweet I'm just teasing, the news is just they took out a loan and they'll work to increase revenue to decrease debt.

I'm afraid to check my fantasy points
Aww well in that case they'll be really excited by me making purchases from their online store today.. just doing my part for the debt

(really, it was the current awesomeness of the Aussie dollar accompanied by the 10% off email I received)

I'm scared of fantasy this week too... because of the weeks break I have no idea if some of my players are injured or not
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-16-2010, 04:40 PM   #4853
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

and andy coz i was sure he would forgot i sent my single picks to him too but nada

anyway i think i won the semi of footy tt ole
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Old 10-16-2010, 04:45 PM   #4854
country flag Betty

go andy tomorrow
time of the final,pl?

FORZA INTER
Old 10-16-2010, 04:46 PM   #4855
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

10.30 Cet
Old 10-16-2010, 04:47 PM   #4856
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

10.30am for you Betty.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-16-2010, 04:47 PM   #4857
country flag acionescu

Why aren't you on yahoo messenger, Bett?
Old 10-16-2010, 04:49 PM   #4858
country flag Betty

ok thk

why andy? are u there , i dont see u:mmm i forgot the pw for use yahoo msg but when u use it i should see u by msn too as always

FORZA INTER
Old 10-16-2010, 05:19 PM   #4859
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Betty, would be nice next time you stay at the home and txt me scores and no go out and make me wait

thk.
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-16-2010, 05:22 PM   #4860
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
No air conditioning? That's awful! Our average temperatures range from about -8C to about 30C with humidity year-round but most people have air conditioning. I never experienced a temperature that high except when humidity is factored in. It was stifling.
Even with no humidity I couldn't take 40+ without some kind of cooling system.

Quote:
To me too.
That's because you are an American.

Quote:
0F is cold. I regularly hear temps in C and F and often in the winter wish I was hearing a C temp instead of an F temp. I'd take 0C over 0F any day.
It's -17c. I think 0 is very cold. Anything under 20F (-6c) is very cold here for me. But I think you are colder at higher temps because we don't have the humidity and the sun shines very brightly for most of the winter. In Houston, I often could not get warm when it was only 40F. But here, that's quite comfortable.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread