NRL Finals 2010 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-08-2010, 11:44 AM   #1
country flag good_gambler

good_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond repute
Default NRL Finals 2010

No bets for me just yet..
But, I can't help but think the Tigers @ $1.91 are one of the bets of the year.
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2010, 12:17 PM   #2
bad gambler

Default Re: NRL Finals 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by good_gambler View Post
No bets for me just yet..
But, I can't help but think the Tigers @ $1.91 are one of the bets of the year.
Have to admit I was shocked to see them at evens, without looking at the odds I would have had them as at least a 2.5 points fav
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 02:40 AM   #3
bad gambler

Any confirmation about the INS and OUTS for the Titans tonight? Rumour that Preston could play
Old 09-11-2010, 12:23 AM   #4
bad gambler

Tigers to beat Roosters - $1.92

gl
Old 09-11-2010, 03:33 AM   #5

good_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Any confirmation about the INS and OUTS for the Titans tonight? Rumour that Preston could play
Zillman should just stay there. Sorry Preston.

I have the Tigers in a multi bet with the Titans from last night, and Kim to win the US Open. No singles as of yet for me though.

The under 20's Roosters look good value too, but I hope I am wrong. Cowboys finished 4th but ended up having to travel to Sydney. Same with the Rabbitohs last night.. finished 1st and had a 4 day turnaround to play on the Gold Coast. NRL :retard:s.

Dairy Farmers would probably get 10-15 k people just to watch the Under 20's in a final.
Old 09-11-2010, 02:19 PM   #6

Two great games.

Pity them Roosters had to win.
Old 09-11-2010, 11:20 PM   #7
bad gambler

lol @ the Tigers some pretty brain dead play from them at the end.

Dragons to cover -16.5 v Manly

gl
Old 09-12-2010, 03:09 AM   #8
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

I usually don't like playing Rugby finals matches, but this 'should' be a demolishing.

Dragons -16.5 @ $1.90

GL

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 08:02 AM   #9
bad gambler

Quote:
Tigers to beat Roosters - $1.92
Dragons to cover -16.5 v Manly

gl
lost/win
Old 09-12-2010, 10:23 AM   #10

That lazy piece of work from the Tigers in the 80th minute last night cost them any chance at the premiership. Looks like no Marshall this weekend and a road trip as opposed to having a week off and playing in Sydney in Week 3.

And what about Anasta's field goal and the play leading up to it.
Old 09-18-2010, 03:04 AM   #11

Panthers @ $2.62

Free money, I beleive. Media bash up over the Roosters is ridiculous. I will continue to fade them until they lose.
Old 09-18-2010, 07:59 AM   #12
country flag .-Federers_Mate-.
Banned!

.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute

gutted for the warriors last week.

Penrith +3.5 @ $2.05
Panthers @ 2.45

gl
.-Federers_Mate-. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 01:48 AM   #13
bad gambler

Roosters to beat Titans - $2.05
Dragons to win the Premiership - $2.30

gl
Old 09-24-2010, 02:07 PM   #14
bad gambler

Quote:
Roosters to beat Titans - $2.05

gl
win

LOL to think this team was seconds away from being eliminated in Week 1.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:55 AM   #15
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

After the bizarre day, things will get back to normal tonight

St George -7.5 @ $1.91
Under 39.5 @ $1.90

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote