Pete on Fox Sports Network - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-13-2004, 05:56 PM   #1
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pete on Fox Sports Network

May be some of you have watched this documentary of Pete. Beyond the Glory - Pete Sampras

I was channel surfing last night and saw it. I missed the first 5 minutes but it will play again on Wednesday at 1pm pt. Check your local listing, all Americans here.

It's a great documentary. And I cried when it talked about Pete and Tim.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2004, 09:47 PM   #2
country flag angiel

angiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pete on Fox Sports Network

Thank you Lee, I have watch it too - last night was the third time I was watching the Pete - Beyond The Glory documentary - it was on sometime in July.

I cried too and I wish it was longer - but it is good and I wish all of Pete's fans can get to watch it too.

The tennis channel also did an interview with him sunday at 6 pm - I dont have that channel so I miss that one - do you have the tennis channel Lee?
angiel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 04:48 AM   #3
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

i envy of you two so much, i do not have this channel to watch

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 07:59 AM   #4
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiel
Thank you Lee, I have watch it too - last night was the third time I was watching the Pete - Beyond The Glory documentary - it was on sometime in July.

I cried too and I wish it was longer - but it is good and I wish all of Pete's fans can get to watch it too.

The tennis channel also did an interview with him sunday at 6 pm - I dont have that channel so I miss that one - do you have the tennis channel Lee?
I wish I had TTC but my cable company is not carrying it and hubby doesn't want satellite
Old 09-14-2004, 11:53 AM   #5
country flag Lalitha

Lalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, I envy you americans! You guys have a separate channel for tennis alone!!
Old 09-15-2004, 12:16 AM   #6
country flag angiel

angiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Lalitha there is a whole channel for tennis alone here in the States - but my cable company dont carry it at present.

What is the name of your cable company Lee - mine name is COMCAST.

Maybe what you guys can do is ask your cable companies to get the tennis channel - I am sure the TTC would love to go overseas - what do you say guys - give it a try wont you.
Old 09-15-2004, 03:53 AM   #7
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

hey angiel, thanks but my cable company will not listen to me, they are a very big company and whats more, tennis is not popular here

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 09-15-2004, 05:04 AM   #8
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

angiel, my cable company is Cox. Cox has TTC in some area but not mine.
Old 09-15-2004, 08:24 PM   #9
country flag angiel

The same with COMCAST - they have the TTC in some areas but not Florida - and they will not say if they will even carry it here - I just wish they would.

Mimi, tell them to carry a sports channel and include tennis - or why dont you ask someone at the TTC and see what they have to say.
Old 09-16-2004, 04:51 AM   #10
country flag Mimi

hahaha, angiel, mimi is a small person, what doyou think the people from TTC will listen to me, lol

Old 09-16-2004, 09:20 PM   #11
country flag angiel

Of course they will listen to you - why not? they want they product to sell dont they- and what a good idea to have the tennis channel overseas and more people watching it.

Pete is an investor in the TTC and they are there to make returns on their money - so it would get it in a wide a market as possible.

Nothing beat a trial but a failure.
Old 09-17-2004, 03:52 AM   #12
country flag Mimi

hey, angiel, as far as i know, TTC has no investment and company in HK

but thanks for yoru advice, its valuable

Old 09-17-2004, 12:08 PM   #13
country flag Lalitha

Lalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond repute

It is a long long way before India would get a channel for Tennis alone.
Old 09-17-2004, 06:40 PM   #14
country flag mitalidas

mitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Hey everyone the BEYOND THE GLORY is on Right NOW on fsn (fox sports network), since 1pm EST today-- Sept 17
mitalidas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 07:58 PM   #15
country flag angiel

I know Mimi - but the idea is to get their product in the wider markets.

Maybe Lalitha could ask her cable company about getting the TTC - with India being such a large country - why not.

I am going to miss Beyond The Glory Mitalidas - I am not home as yet - sorry.