The moderating on this forum... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2010, 10:29 PM   #1
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Post The moderating on this forum...

...is quite terrible imo

Okay, you banned me again for saying "idiot" because someone reported me. Fine. But do you have any idea why the person reported me? It wasn't because he as offended or anything. A few posters around here are trying to get me banned and reporting everything I say, and you do nothing about it
None of the mods seem to be around when I report stuff or when I'm getting harassed or insulted myself

I get banned for a month for replying to a poster and telling him to go away and stop acting like an asshole when repeatedly attacked me.
I get banned for 6 months (permabanned beforehand) for saying the forum will be better without a poster who was trolling 24/7 and defending myself from other posters who were attacking me all the time.
I get banned for saying someone was a moron for saying someone's life was worthless.
I get banned for a week for calling someone an idiot, something that happens on this board A LOT.
Yet somehow the people that bait me don't get any warnings, infractions or bans...

Others don't even get warned even though they call me an idiot, a fetus, a retard, an asshole, etc, saying my life is worthless, moaning and whining and annoying me when I return from bans, trolling and baiting me to get me to insult them, constantly harassing me and making fun of my age. Some posters who troll, post racist, sexist stuff and insult others don't get warned either.
It seems that anyone who offends and attacks me isn't even warned, but when I reply, tell them to get lost and tell them to stop being an idiot, I get banned. What the hell?

I'd appreciate it if you mods didn't have double standards and did your "jobs" properly

BTW, don't tell to ignore them, because it's impossible to ignore them, because they attack me everytime I post.

Sorry if I sounded rude here, but it's getting quite ridiculous imo

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 17 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $32,454,018 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 460-146...
TITLES: 28 and counting...

Last edited by Sapeod : 09-06-2010 at 04:28 PM.
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2010, 02:53 AM   #2
bad gambler

Default Re: The moderating on this forum...

This should be directed in a PM to the moderators not here.
View My Blog!  
Old 09-06-2010, 04:28 PM   #3
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The moderating on this forum...

Okay.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 17 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $32,454,018 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 460-146...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread