RafaChat Part 30 - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 09:25 PM   #106
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The AO Battlefield Chat Thread

To WG: I'm a chem. eng. that specialized in bioeng. biotech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty de Sade View Post
Hema made me promise to behave and not spam mtf about her career status. I was asking for permission to be excused from her edict, so I could send spam pm's to one of GM's finest contributors.

He made a mean crack about her being a simpleton, and I've got definitive proof to the contrary.
I see. I'm sure he knows already, that's why he said that.
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2009, 09:26 PM   #107
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are sick, Cheryl is sick, a couple of my friends are sick.
A couple of your ennemies, too

Quote:
Hema made me promise to behave and not spam mtf about her career status. I was asking for permission to be excused from her edict, so I could send spam pm's to one of GM's finest contributors.

He made a mean crack about her being a simpleton, and I've got definitive proof to the contrary.
Dudo que va servir de algo. The fact that she likes Nadal erases in his ( very narrow seeing ) eyes all Degrees that she might have
acionescu is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 09:30 PM   #108
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Did you see that youtube clip where the ESPN commentators were making fun of him and calling him a teletubby?
Apparently he's invented a new shot, the stomach shot

Metis, do you also like my hand and my banana?
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 09:31 PM   #109
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

mtf i've noticed if you logout and log back in, sometimes it helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
Oh Feliciano. NO.

i saw that in nando's forum today i like it it makes him look younger but when i see him in doubles with the bandana, the haircut doesn't look good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkino View Post
Yes it is cool but it usually also depends on the point of study one's intending to go through. Wish me Luck ladies, i'm gonna need it all.

Yes. Ginger is awesome for cold. Mmmm, try kiwi wildie, they're not as sour as oranges, Don't you like them?
i do like kiwis a lot i'll pick some up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 09:31 PM   #110
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
Oh Feliciano. NO.

He eliminated one of the two things that made em to give him a passing note
Old 01-29-2009, 09:32 PM   #111
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

to metis: i'm very sad now i don't like this mode of communication
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 09:34 PM   #112
country flag dorkino

dorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post

Sorry, Noura Actually, its not only that. In the US, getting a faculty position and keeping it is not at all easy. The ratio of PhD's to faculty positions is very high. Plus the faculty have to struggle so much for funding that only the most driven survive. Added to that, I have location constraints. And I want to have kids soon and it conflicts with that as well
All the best Hema.

Quote:
Metis. That's coool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post

Dudo que va servir de algo. The fact that she likes Nadal erases in his ( very narrow seeing ) eyes all Degrees that she might have

Ladies, it's been a real pleasure talking to you all. I'm off now. Good evening/night. And Have a nice match to watch or sleep tomorrow.
dorkino is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 09:36 PM   #113
country flag Kitty de Sade
Retired Party Hostess

Kitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is it just me or is MTF getting slower??

EDIT: Kitty forgive my naughtiness. How're you ??
Hi Noura, I'm well thank you. How are you doing?

MTF is possessed by an evil demon, I swear. It eats up posts, messages and is generally maddening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Kelli dear, much as I like the idea, I think less personal ways of harassment would be better
Okay Hema, you're cutting me off from having fun you're the boss.

Quote:
That was so cryptic, Kelli. Have you decided on that tone as well
I never know, Hema. I'm a few quarts low on sleep....I can't predict what I'll say.

Quote:
This place is chock full of smart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
When you are mentally suspect, unhappy, jealous, bitter, aged, passive aggressive, overcompensating and no longer sexually viable, I guess that will happen.

Quote:
Tis true, A. Some people will never understand how to win at life.

EDIT: Bye Noura, sorry I missed you earlier. Take care.
Kitty de Sade is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 09:37 PM   #114
country flag acionescu

Quote:
I would love to know whose dupe account ruanz is. Who on mtf is simlutaneously :retard: and boring?
Ohlala, l'embarras du choix.....
Old 01-29-2009, 09:44 PM   #115
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Ok people I have to go off in a bit. Tomorrow I will say goodbye to my office computer which has allowed me to watch many tennis matches work for the last few years
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 09:45 PM   #116
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Metis, that parrot video was great

And I like Lopez's new haircut That picture is

I'll try to catch up on some sleep now so bye everyone!

Edit: Hema I hope your home computer will be up to the task of providing live streams from now on
-Evita- is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 09:54 PM   #117
country flag acionescu

Hema are you moving? Hope that you'll continue to spam share your insightful thoughts with us from there.
To you and everybody leaving, good night

I'll go soon to my punishment wash my hair

WTH they put Claire Forlani on CSI? She just ridiculous and acts accordantly
Old 01-29-2009, 10:17 PM   #118
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Lalo

To WG:

To Linda: you haven't answered my question.

To Hema: saying goodbye to the office can be sad.

Quote:
I would love to know whose dupe account ruanz is. Who on mtf is simlutaneously :retard: and boring?
that's a tough one; so many possible choices

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
Apparently he's invented a new shot, the stomach shot

Metis, do you also like my hand and my banana?
Where are they? I haven't seen them.

Quote:
Metis. That's coool.
Thanks Good luck with your degree!
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 10:35 PM   #119
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

all. I can't be arsed reading back from the whole day (sorry ).

I see Kelli is back though WB

Speaking of comebacks, my 2nd favourite GM poster (Pink Princess has the #1 spot sewn up) returned after a long absence in traditional style ---> http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=205

v$194,000 on Rafa tomorrow. And if he wins I'll put it all on him again to beat twathead in the final....speaking of which, does anyone know what time the final is on Sunday?
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 10:44 PM   #120
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

8.30 am for us Adam.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread