RafaChat Part 30 - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 08:44 PM   #76
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The AO Battlefield Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
I hope your cold gets better... I mean you get better
-Evita- is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2009, 08:44 PM   #77
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

I saw this on TV and had to look it up in Youtube. A parrot petting a cat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yukdsl5O7AI&NR=1

Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 08:46 PM   #78
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
He said on the questions/feedback thread this his computer gave him problems and he had to reinstall the OS.

I understand you most of the time And as Mikey would say, I'm pround of you

OMG, ears are the most important
sometime,like for what u quote,i edite and correct my post with my english mistakes anytime i'm too lazy for do it

ears no i dont look them
eyes
teeth
ass
hands
body
mouth

but at the end maybe u meet a man who has nothing that u use to like but who makes yr heart
ecc
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 08:46 PM   #79
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
You'll get over it WG

i doubt it being stabbed in the back by your own sister

and i'm not regan/goneril i'm not cheryl's double account

Quote:
He said on the questions/feedback thread this his computer gave him problems and he had to reinstall the OS.
poor scoobsy maybe mikey can let him borrow his new, cool laptop

i was just talking to kelli about this but there's a rumor that RM is targeting xabi. omg, please please please please please let this be true

i feel like there's too much good sports news coming my way so far this year. makes me very nervous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 08:46 PM   #80
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=dorkino;8090057]
Quote:

Oh yes. I see, i think then it's much different in the US then. Demonstrators, and assisting lecturers must have bachelor and masters degrees to teach in Unis. the good thing about it is they get fixed full time jobs . And they go on with their post graduate studies as PHD studies.

I also think the requirement for getting The masters degree differ.It's very close to the requirements of the PHD degree with presenting an original research and all while in other places you have to complete one or two years of academic study.

That's the most wonderful progressive news . And what're ur plans after this if i am allowed to ask ?
I wish they had the system of full time uni jobs for post-MS. In the US they exist but very few.

The MS degree requirements are the same though. I had to do original research and a thesis along with coursework.

I don't have any concrete plans. I want to work in the industry for a while but its incredibly difficult to get a job. I don't want to apply for faculty because my energy and ambition have totally been drained during my PhD. So I guess I will settle for a post doc and crappy salary. But even uni's are not hiring because of this economy

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Wow the odds on Verdasco are really high I placed a small amount, too. At first I was looking at '503' like "Why 503???" but then I got the idea

Quote:
You'll get over it WG

Metis, I have to admit there is a thrill to being quoted by you
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 08:47 PM   #81
country flag Kitty de Sade
Retired Party Hostess

Kitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond repute

Hello there. I went to lay out some clothes for work. I work on Friday nights. Tonight is not Friday. No sleep is no good.

WG, I went to respond and I delete by mistake on account of being a dumbass. How ill are you?

Hema...tempted to gush, tempted....

And I missed Claire on a drive-by. If you see this Claire, and make good on your Rafa promise to Linda. God's will.
Kitty de Sade is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 08:48 PM   #82
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
I hope your cold gets better... I mean you get better

thanks i hope so too, i hate feeling so rundown.

rogi!GOAT on my screen
Quote:
Old 01-29-2009, 08:50 PM   #83
Retired Party Hostess

Kitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond repute

Metis, if you are still here. Did you see Nalby at the AO? Holy cow, he was so thick in the middle. Not good to see, not good results either. I'm getting exasperated.

Quote:
linda, have you noticed that your bff has been deleting all her posts from this thread?
Linda has so many bff's. Which one is this GQ?
Old 01-29-2009, 08:50 PM   #84
country flag dorkino

dorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond repute

[quote]
Quote:
noura, thanks i hope to shake this damn thing off soon

i didn't know you were also getting a phd. what field are you in?
yes i'm Wildie and i need all the s s smileys in the world for this . I'm studying biochemistry.

And about the cold. May be you can try drinking hot drinks "especially Ginger" if you like it and vitamin C fruits. It helps. .
dorkino is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 08:51 PM   #85
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Kelli, don't you dare
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 08:52 PM   #86
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

Quote:
I saw this on TV and had to look it up in Youtube. A parrot petting a cat

Quote:
it's awful becoming accustomed to getting quoted by metis and then being cut off cold turkey

i feel like rogiGOAT being shunned by the press

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty de Sade View Post
Hello there. I went to lay out some clothes for work. I work on Friday nights. Tonight is not Friday. No sleep is no good.

WG, I went to respond and I delete by mistake on account of being a dumbass. How ill are you?

Hema...tempted to gush, tempted....

And I missed Claire on a drive-by. If you see this Claire, and make good on your Rafa promise to Linda. God's will.
i totally showed up for the wrong class y'day because i was sure it was tuesday

i think it's just a viral infection kelli. i'm hoping it's not the flu or anything.
Quote:
Old 01-29-2009, 08:54 PM   #87
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

GM has reached peak levels again.

Quote:
OMG, ears are the most important
This is the first person that agrees with me on that. I feel so moved! I had a friend who had the most cute ears I've ever seen. Small, nicely shaped, like 2 little sea shells. Pity I let him get away.

Quote:
I don't have any concrete plans. I want to work in the industry for a while but its incredibly difficult to get a job. I don't want to apply for faculty because my energy and ambition have totally been drained during my PhD. So I guess I will settle for a post doc and crappy salary. But even uni's are not hiring because of this economy
I feel the same way. I still want to do research though.

Quote:

Maybe I'll torture WG for a bit more then.
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 08:55 PM   #88
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's biscuit. And when I checked the posts I noticed that I'm just 2 posts away of having a thousand here Do I get a party or what?
-Evita- is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 08:58 PM   #89
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

Quote:
Metis, if you are still here. Did you see Nalby at the AO? Holy cow, he was so thick in the middle. Not good to see, not good results either. I'm getting exasperated.
you cannot give up on nalby now

Quote:
oh, this one's her favorite cookie

[quote=dorkino;8090094]
Quote:

yes i'm Wildie and i need all the s s smileys in the world for this . I'm studying biochemistry.

And about the cold. May be you can try drinking hot drinks "especially Ginger" if you like it and vitamin C fruits. It helps. .
that's very cool same field as metis, yeah?

thanks i'm drowning in ginger tea it's very soothing. but not oranges, citrus fruits make my cold worse though i love them.
Quote:
Old 01-29-2009, 08:59 PM   #90
Retired Party Hostess

Quote:
i was just talking to kelli about this but there's a rumor that RM is targeting xabi. omg, please please please please please let this be true
I would if this were true, and be lots less pissed off than hearing that Cronaldo is going to RM.

Quote:
Kelli, don't you dare
Okay, okay Hema. A promise is a promise. Can I send the hourly pm's though? Considering the recipient and all....

Quote:
i totally showed up for the wrong class y'day because i was sure it was tuesday
I told Hema that I wouldn't be around for work today, thinking it was Friday. It took me hours to figure out it wasn't Friday.

Quote:
i think it's just a viral infection kelli. i'm hoping it's not the flu or anything.
Oh okay, let's hope so. You are sick, Cheryl is sick, a couple of my friends are sick.
Closed Thread