RafaChat Part 30 - Page 55 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 03:11 PM   #811
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The AO Battlefield Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
The hair

Awwwww Rafa The hair is like a mirror of his brain right then, I think. What an emotionally draining match. I can't imagine how he's going to get to sleep.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2009, 03:13 PM   #812
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
So we're in agreement then.
apparently
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-30-2009, 03:15 PM   #813
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post

only because rafito is extending a bit his training session?

Quote:
I always give Rafa credit for great points he scores
this was not the case
Quote:
most of them were verdasco making great shots
Quote:
which part of "MOST OF" did you not understand?????????

Very funny reading back, but if I had been here I would have killed you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee View Post
I'm too concerned about the brutalizing he's gonna get in the final to celebrate.

It will be payback for RG 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Fernando, don't you dare to pull a Nole stunt You know how much Rafito loves you
Nando is not one of his top faves.
Quote:
the asshole dared to badrep me
Disgraceful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
damn how unlucky was Muzza to draw this new on fire Verdasco now?

pffft, f'en kid has no luck at all

and of course for alot of the match he was kicking Nando's arse
Nando played a gazillion times better today. Plus Murray was at death's door, I think that's why he wasn't so distraught in the presser.

No s for wg from me. After Wimbledon and RG she was mostly upset for Rogi, and now she is devastated by Nando's loss :retard: Nevermind wg, at least now you can cheer for Fed winning his 14th

STFU Wilander.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-30-2009, 03:16 PM   #814
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee View Post
WG Nando played great, if he carries on like that he'll get to a slam final soon. And if it's any consolation, in a weird way it might almost be better he doesn't get the sort of pounding Rafa is going to get.
thanks adam it doesn't feel so great right now but i'll get over it

if ever there was a time for you to display some trolling, please get in the match thread and do something about gu and byrd. for the love of rafatards everywhere
Quote:
Old 01-30-2009, 03:16 PM   #815
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

I'm quite sure I shouldn't be laughing about this, but...

Star and WG...

ahem.

Carry on. (that really is my thumb)
cmurray is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-30-2009, 03:17 PM   #816
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post

No s for wg from me. After Wimbledon and RG she was mostly upset for Rogi, and now she is devastated by Nando's loss :retard: Nevermind wg, at least now you can cheer for Fed winning his 14th
fuck off linda :retard:
Quote:
Old 01-30-2009, 03:22 PM   #817
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Star and WG

Star I have to agree with WG on this one. I don't think like/dislike for players and reactions to their wins/losses are based on reason. Why should she explain herself to what degree she reacts to some match.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-30-2009, 03:24 PM   #818
country flag dorkino

dorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
ok after the match rafa said to bg that he was expecting a tough match since ferdie beat murray & tsonga, rafa said it was a tough match, Sunday is gonna be tough, Roger had 2 days off and his match was only 3 sets, roger has the advantage, but this is his (Rafa's) best ever start to a season
Thanks Snoo.

Quote:
Rafa said he started to cry at 0-40 in the last game
I think i saw that after 0 /40 and didn't believe it. But after more than 5 tense hours, he needed more than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
oh hema, that presser made me cry. i shouldn't have read it so soon after the match.

oh nando. i'm so happy and proud of you and still so sad for you please continue the good form numpty and prove how much you deserve the top 10 spot. that's all i ask

thanks cheryl i generally don't mind the questions but today was not the right time for one
Wildie i totally get what you mean and feel about it. Verdasco deserves all credit and respect for his performance not only for today but for the whole run. If he could keep this level and this concentration which i really hope he does, then for sure he'll get his chance at Major matches and GS soon. For now he's most welcome at the top 10 players.

Last edited by dorkino : 01-30-2009 at 03:29 PM.
dorkino is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-30-2009, 03:27 PM   #819
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Star and WG

Star I have to agree with WG on this one. I don't think like/dislike for players and reactions to their wins/losses are based on reason. Why should she explain herself to what degree she reacts to some match.
Well, in fairness, no-one demands she explains herself. We all get it.

Claire will not make her naked dancing video now. Maybe she will do it if Fed beats Rafa.
Old 01-30-2009, 03:27 PM   #820
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But today was, yeah, one of these matches you gonna remember long time, no? Well, the emotion was big, because in the last game with the Love‑40 I start to cry. Was too much tension, no?
BLESS
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-30-2009, 03:28 PM   #821
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

how come betty said she had been kicked out of here?

thanks noura hema, this is just going to mean people think we're double accounts but thanks
Quote:
Old 01-30-2009, 03:29 PM   #822
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

OMG the haters are terrified Rafa will win the final

Quote:
fuck off linda :retard:
Old 01-30-2009, 03:30 PM   #823
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by :bibcry: View Post
I'm not going to tell you. You'll have to read back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
i'm not buying that

its a GS final, he has a day rest - he'll find a way to get the job done .. or Fed to crumble i bet

its still the same bad match up - healthy or tired Rafa
That's the spirit

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Evita and I won Suicide
I think you meant Hema. I didn't win, I picked Verdasco for today But I did get more points than during the whole last year

Oh and by the way, congrats Rafa on the victory If anybody has a link to some videos of this match or the post-match interviews I'd be very grateful
-Evita- is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-30-2009, 03:30 PM   #824
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post

:retard:
Quote:
Old 01-30-2009, 03:31 PM   #825
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
how come betty said she had been kicked out of here?

thanks noura hema, this is just going to mean people think we're double accounts but thanks

She thought some posts were directed at her, but they were for Genci.
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread