RafaChat Part 30 - Page 295 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 12:18 AM   #4411
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Overjoyed Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troickitard View Post
hey jess

this is completely unsolicited advice but someone should take pity on the players of rotterdam tt and either close down that tourney or take it over.

i think it would also put the manager out of his misery in running it, i would think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2009, 12:24 AM   #4412
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
hey jess

this is completely unsolicited advice but someone should take pity on the players of rotterdam tt and either close down that tourney or take it over.

i think it would also put the manager out of his misery in running it, i would think.
I know but I think Adam might have said yesterday it's hard to take over a tournament mid-tournament because by the time everyone sends you picks, then you're usually already quite behind. And since he doesn't really post results on differences, then you really have nothing to go on.

It's awful, I know.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-10-2009, 12:30 AM   #4413
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know but I think Adam might have said yesterday it's hard to take over a tournament mid-tournament because by the time everyone sends you picks, then you're usually already quite behind. And since he doesn't really post results on differences, then you really have nothing to go on.

It's awful, I know.
well, you guys ultimately know best but ANYTHING has got to be better than what they're being put through now if/when he posts results today, someone should step in at that point, i think.
Quote:
Old 02-10-2009, 12:32 AM   #4414
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I know how it is from the players view because I am unlucky enough to be playing this event and I am having to stalk him from thread to thread to yell at him to post results. I personally have known that I have won since 8 am, so I do this for the good of others. But yes, it should be taken over. I would do it myself but I am not sure I have the time.

It's tiring.

Old 02-10-2009, 12:36 AM   #4415
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

Quote:
Yeah, I know how it is from the players view because I am unlucky enough to be playing this event and I am having to stalk him from thread to thread to yell at him to post results. I personally have known that I have won since 8 am, so I do this for the good of others. But yes, it should be taken over. I would do it myself but I am not sure I have the time.

It's tiring.

oh, i meant to tell you - i was talking my uber cute niece and nephew yesterday they had both just finished seeing harry potter 3. it was SO CUTE to hear their views (remus is my nephew's favorite and my niece was telling me about the things she found very different from the books )
Quote:
Old 02-10-2009, 12:37 AM   #4416
#freeviktor

Quote:

oh, i meant to tell you - i was talking my uber cute niece and nephew yesterday they had both just finished seeing harry potter 3. it was SO CUTE to hear their views (remus is my nephew's favorite and my niece was telling me about the things she found very different from the books )
Awww that is cute How old are they?

Old 02-10-2009, 12:40 AM   #4417
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

Quote:
Awww that is cute How old are they?
she's going to be 9 and he's going to be 6 this year

they sound so grown up already
Quote:
Old 02-10-2009, 12:46 AM   #4418
#freeviktor

Quote:
she's going to be 9 and he's going to be 6 this year

they sound so grown up already
Awww they are the age where I start to actually like children again

It is the newborn to 3 age where I am a bit of the young humans.

Old 02-10-2009, 12:54 AM   #4419
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

Quote:
Awww they are the age where I start to actually like children again

It is the newborn to 3 age where I am a bit of the young humans.
these two are really the most charming and adorable children i've ever met, biased as i am their parents are incredibly lucky. even when they were younger, they never made me feel like "get me outta here" when i babysat
Quote:
Old 02-10-2009, 02:32 AM   #4420
country flag Tankman

Tankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hey jess

Quote:

It's awful, I know.
Quote:
well, you guys ultimately know best but ANYTHING has got to be better than what they're being put through now if/when he posts results today, someone should step in at that point, i think.
Quote:

It's tiring.
Hi Rafatards.

You must be overjoyed to see me here

Jess you can take over if you like

wildegirl05 I'm glad you appreciate the carnage

Tennis Tipping 2013
Doubles (275): W
Zagreb FU (w/Papillon.)
Tankman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-10-2009, 03:56 AM   #4421
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankman View Post
Hi Rafatards.

You must be overjoyed to see me here

Jess you can take over if you like

wildegirl05 I'm glad you appreciate the carnage
well, for a while it was fun like watching a trainwreck but today it was just painful to see. didn't look like it was much fun for you either. i hope you're able to sort it all out
Quote:
Old 02-10-2009, 04:34 AM   #4422
country flag Tankman

Tankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well, for a while it was fun like watching a trainwreck but today it was just painful to see. didn't look like it was much fun for you either. i hope you're able to sort it all out
like watching a the movie slowmo version of a car crash you mean

no. I'd rather watch paint dry. Or go without interwebs

I have I think. look at my thread now

Tennis Tipping 2013
Zagreb FU (w/Papillon.)
Old 02-10-2009, 04:51 AM   #4423
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

Tankman I don't get it, are you trying to eat a ban? Your posts are but they're really not bad enough to get you kicked out, start a thread about how Steve Darcis is a doper.
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-10-2009, 05:04 AM   #4424
country flag Tankman

of course I'm trying to get a ban

oh for goodness sakes of course not

that's the point... they can't ban me. they need to do better than that to shut me up, but they are very stubborn

also Steve Darcis a doper?

he looks like a mug and his results are muggish. if he's a doper then Nadal = Chinese female swimmer

Tennis Tipping 2013
Zagreb FU (w/Papillon.)
Old 02-10-2009, 05:22 AM   #4425
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankman View Post
also Steve Darcis a doper?

he looks like a mug and his results are muggish. if he's a doper then Nadal = Chinese female swimmer
hey he's a mug, he can't afford the good stuff. Yet. Wait till he makes semis of san jose, then he'll treat himself to a trip to balco.
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread