RafaChat Part 30 - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 11:22 PM   #151
country flag Kitty de Sade
Retired Party Hostess

Kitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The AO Battlefield Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
how many times am i going to die in your eyes?

i'm not really cut out to be a zombie
Linda's right to off you on this one, and you know I have fierce love for you. This is poppycock though- barely passable with two of them, THREE of them is unacceptable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Kell, I just saw your favorite movie Keanu Patrick
Did you like the movie, A? I've seen it at least 50 times.

Vintage Keanu photographs like a dream. Little talent, but very beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post
Guess who showed up on my list of suggested "friends" on facebook....

Gustavo.
I'm not surprised, you two have so much in common.

Quote:
KT
Muz, my sweetheart I'm getting tired of asking this question- are you feeling better today, I hope?

Random edit: Teenybopper speak moves me to commit violent acts, and I'm a pacifist.
Kitty de Sade is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2009, 11:24 PM   #152
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Andreea, that such an opposite trait compared to me. When I don't get something I so much more prefer to read than ask someone
I interact good with people and I'm a quick learner. My focus and patience , OTOH, are It's not unusual to read something on Internet( especially in a foreign language ) and to realize after reading that I didn't pay attention at all
acionescu is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 11:25 PM   #153
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty de Sade View Post

Oof, spoken like a lizard-tongued litigator. Unbelievable.
you give me too much cred. i'm still mostly thrilled it's not a muzza-nole final, honestly

Quote:
Crap, lack of sleep just forced that tell right out of me. I iz jus' plane dumb.
i can relate

Quote:

Is Twathead Roger's new nickname? I like it.
hater

Quote:
Guess who showed up on my list of suggested "friends" on facebook....

Gustavo.
friend immediately, do not wait to pass go or collect 200

Quote:
WG - you don't care if Rafa loses? So much for Fedal. I guess you're Fedasco.
nando needs some cheering

Quote:
WG, you're almost dead to me too( except when you provide so much needed explanations ) And if a miracle happens and Rafa plays the final and loses with you rooting for both in this thread you're totaly dead to me
fedal final it'll be the first fedal final in a hc slam. so.much.joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
Predictable.
that's what lawyers generally are
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 11:28 PM   #154
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee View Post

Only when necessary, no need for overkill and don't even think about teeny bopper speak
i was just teasing i have/will have enough of proper writing at school and in my chosen profession. and i like the no-caps way of writing on the net, i think it shaped a lot of the "culture" of the net in my eyes and it represents some aspects of the web that i like a lot /cul-anthro speak.

i save netspeak for chat with my closest friends, not to worry
Quote:
Old 01-29-2009, 11:29 PM   #155
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Linda's right to off you on this one, and you know I have fierce love for you. This is poppycock though- barely passable with two of them, THREE of them is unacceptable.
you said poppycock!

Quote:
The word you're looking for is vacant. But yes, he's gorgeous.

Quote:
I know.

Quote:
Muz, my sweetheart I'm getting tired of asking this question- are you feeling better today, I hope?
No. Still the same.

Quote:
Random edit: Teenybopper speak moves me to commit violent acts, and I'm a pacifist.
Yep, me too. Like, OMGZZZ11!!!111!!!
cmurray is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 11:29 PM   #156
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did you like the movie, A? I've seen it at least 50 times.

I saw it 10 times myself Keanu is a work of art and it's not that bad when he opens, you know, the mouth in this. But that must be the ugliest chick ever in an action movie

Quote:
I have only MTF-ers on Facebook and he was "sugested" to me since Day 1

Last edited by acionescu : 01-29-2009 at 11:36 PM.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:33 PM   #157
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

Quote:
i'm proud to be unacceptable

if you guys would suspend disbelief for one second and think of one of your numpties (say nalby) suddenly getting a handle on his potential and playing on a hot streak, i would hope you wouldn't mind if he wins either unlike nalby, nando doesn't even have many MM titles to his name he's just been a numpty for most of his life
Quote:
Old 01-29-2009, 11:34 PM   #158
country flag acionescu

Quote:
that's what lawyers generally are
You clearly didn't know my father

Quote:

No. Still the same.
Oh, are you ill?
Old 01-29-2009, 11:35 PM   #159
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i'm proud to be unacceptable

if you guys would suspend disbelief for one second and think of one of your numpties (say nalby) suddenly getting a handle on his potential and playing on a hot streak, i would hope you wouldn't mind if he wins either unlike nalby, nando doesn't even have many MM titles to his name he's just been a numpty for most of his life
I would never pick anyone over Rafa, nor claim that either result would please me equally.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 11:35 PM   #160
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

cheryl, since you're actually here i'll ask the house question again was this week's episode worth a download? i missed it but if it's more cuddy making me hurl, i'll pass.
Quote:
Old 01-29-2009, 11:36 PM   #161
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

Quote:
I would never pick anyone over Rafa, nor claim that either result would please me equally.
you've always been a better person than me, linda i was addressing the other mere mortals on the thread
Quote:
Old 01-29-2009, 11:38 PM   #162
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you've always been a better person than me, linda
Yes.

Quote:
i was addressing the other mere mortals on the thread
I see.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 11:40 PM   #163
country flag Kitty de Sade
Retired Party Hostess

Kitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
fedal final it'll be the first fedal final in a hc slam. so.much.joy
What are the odds that FedMug chokes again Nadal, should he find himself close to tying the record? Even on a hardcourt, I say there is a good chance.

Provided Nadal gets rid of the gel-head, of course.

Quote:
you said poppycock!

Is that a word our grandparents might use?

Quote:
No. Still the same.
Ugh, awful. I hope you kick this out of your system soon.

Quote:
I saw him 10 times myself Keanu is a work of art and it's not that bad when he opens, you know, the mouth in this. But that must be the ugliest chick ever in an action movie
His valley-speak never bothered me too much. I always saw the character from Bill and Ted's though.

Interesting casting choice with Lori Petty, yeah. Not sure what they were up to, but I guess the producers wanted a more unique look.

Quote:
I have only MTF-ers on Facebook and he was "sugested" to me since Day 1
I just reactivated mine after a year. Is there a special place to find non-psychotic tennis people?
Kitty de Sade is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 11:40 PM   #164
country flag acionescu

I'll never pick another player over Rafa either. I hated and want to kill Marcos in 2007 Paris SF. Enough said
Old 01-29-2009, 11:41 PM   #165
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

Quote:
Yes.

I see.
in all seriousness, i will accept yours and andreea's criticism

the muzals and those-who-dropped-off-the-fed-bandwagon-randomly-and-used-to-dislike-rafa however have no room to speak
Quote:
Closed Thread