Rafachat - For Those Who Want Rafa to Win and Those Who Don't, vol.61 - Page 330 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 07:01 AM   #4936
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - For Those Who Want Rafa to Win and Those Who Don't, vol.28

Hilde, thanks for the rep I just saw it yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post

Keep your faith Evita! And have a good day! I am not going to be home for the match but I'll try to watch it.
You have a good day too

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
sweet Maria, i have to log in every 5 mniutes, it makes me crazy, do you have the same problem?
MTF is working well for me, no logon problems.
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2010, 07:01 AM   #4937
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - For Those Who Want Rafa to Win and Those Who Don't, vol.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Maria Some Rafa fan you are All tournament long you were sure that Federer would win it and now you've switched to Nole. I still think Rafa will win it
Of all the ones to have a go at in here, I don't think Maria is the the worst target by any means
scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-13-2010, 07:05 AM   #4938
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Of all the ones to have a go at in here, I don't think Maria is the the worst target by any means
Who would be your main target(s)?

(and Carlita, thanks for your goodrep and no thanks for teaching him the orange dutch ways )
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-13-2010, 07:09 AM   #4939
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Clijsters was asked what she did to prepare for her final.

She said that she avoided the 9/11 related tv programs because she's an emotional sort of person and it would get to her but she watched Nadal instead.

Today, in my newspaper, one columnist said that before her "retirement" she seemed to go more on court to "have fun" and she lacked killer instinct. Now, she added what the columnist called "The Nadal Factor" to her arsenal (blood, sweat, passion, killer instinct).

I hope that Nadal has enough of this factor of his own tonight.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:15 AM   #4940
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I beg to differ:

Quote:
Well, the cup is Fediva's anyway so..... So I think AJ can sleep in peace.
Quote:
Metis!
You know the final result anyway, I can already tell you that Fediva's got this one in the bag. So no need to watch the semis or the final.
Quote:
Naaah, they won the World Cup and that's all that matters.
And Federer will win the USO anyway, no worries.
Quote:
I mean I don't understand, are there still some Nadulltards claiming that Rafa could win this?
I've said it from the start that Fediva has it in the bag. And it's not like you've heard it here first.
Quote:
Naah, Fediva is too good for Nole now. And I've been saying from the very beginning that Fediva has it in the bag.
At least I won't read all the here on Monday so you're all on your own.
Quote:
Awwwww tell him the Rafatard Maria is convinced Fediva is going to win the USO.
Quote:
Too bad adorabilito is going to lose the final tomorrow.
* I had to delete a lot of smilies but you get the idea
Old 09-13-2010, 07:19 AM   #4941
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck the fucking rain Now I'm so nervous and last night i couldn't care less I wish I would have waken up this morning and see the result, no matter what it would have been
Old 09-13-2010, 07:19 AM   #4942
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Who would be your main target(s)?
Well let's see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Chau Rafa -- you had your chance but the rain gods did not want it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
nole
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
ZOMG Rafito in the USOpen final

and the gods heard my plea for rain today

Now the match can start
Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

Nole is so lovable.
That's just going back a couple of pages - it got far worse.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:20 AM   #4943
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

Actually Maria's put together quite a catalogue of stupidity there
Old 09-13-2010, 07:22 AM   #4944
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
I'm a lot more consistent with my contempt than scoobs. Plus my hate comes from a pure place. scoobs just doesn't like him being more successful than Murray.
Yeah that's pretty much true. Murray is a boogersnot for not being in the final and Federer is a clapped out old **** for losing to this idiot from having match points - what does he think this is Rome 2006 vs Nadal or something?
Old 09-13-2010, 07:23 AM   #4945
country flag Castafiore

star and snoo go to a special place of their own when they have a conversation in here.

Edit: or rather, snoo's mind always seems to be a very particular place and it's perhaps more star's adventure to snoo's weird and wonderful mind when they talk.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:27 AM   #4946
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

Quote:
That's just going back a couple of pages - it got far worse.
Star likes Nole and Metis had a legitimate reason to wish for rain. I don't have a problem when people root for their favourite players, I just don't like it when people who claim to be Rafa's fans don't believe in him or do excessive jinxing. I'm not sure in which of these categories Maria's posts fall
Old 09-13-2010, 07:28 AM   #4947
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Star likes Nole and Metis had a legitimate reason to wish for rain. I don't have a problem when people root for their favourite players, I just don't like it when people who claim to be Rafa's fans don't believe in him or do excessive jinxing. I'm not sure in which of these categories Maria's posts fall
Star claims she would never cheer for Nole over Rafa but seems quite happy to cheer for Nole *with* Rafa...
Old 09-13-2010, 07:30 AM   #4948
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

At least Star is consistent in her liking of Nole. Snoo is going with the wind or whatever she drinks/smokes in the morning
Old 09-13-2010, 07:35 AM   #4949
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Anybody knows how to convert video files from BNP? I am in Szczecin and I have a tournament preview recorded with a photo cam but it's in BNP format and my smart friend uninstalled by accident the original software, so last night we tried to download smth from the internet, but shit didn't work on this computer anymore With moviemaker it doesn't work (at least this moviemaker we have here).

I wanted to make a binteo interview with Cuevas for Snoo but if I can't convert files then of course no binteos

www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-13-2010, 07:40 AM   #4950
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

Nathii, maybe something from here would work? http://www.fileguru.com/apps/bnp_to_avi_converter