Rafachat - For Those Who Want Rafa to Win and Those Who Don't, vol.61 - Page 327 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2010, 08:42 PM   #4891
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - For Those Who Want Rafa to Win and Those Who Don't, vol.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Personally, I think they should dynamite AA and start over.
Why? Is it too big? Too old/uncomfortable?
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2010, 08:43 PM   #4892
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - For Those Who Want Rafa to Win and Those Who Don't, vol.28

i d say big evi,i would never pay for to be on the last-hight seats
better watch it on tv
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-12-2010, 08:48 PM   #4893
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

yeah me too. it's like, comically oversized. it's hard to remember i'm at a tennis match when i'm way up there. although it's better at night, easier to concentrate and easier to see and more fun. but still. if you have to sit in the shitty seats you're better off watching on tv.

omg i have already seen nole-fedgina at least 3x today and now i'm about to see it again.
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-12-2010, 08:48 PM   #4894
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

the good thing is if it gets late and nobody's around they let you move down cuz they don't want it to look empty on tv.
Old 09-12-2010, 08:50 PM   #4895
country flag Snoo Foo

oh shit they are replaying this match from 2-2 in the first, this is not a good sign

edit: poor linesman
Old 09-12-2010, 08:52 PM   #4896
country flag Snoo Foo

o fedgina, "he didn't stop play," what the FUCK, are you kidding?
Old 09-12-2010, 08:54 PM   #4897
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
yeah me too. it's like, comically oversized. it's hard to remember i'm at a tennis match when i'm way up there. although it's better at night, easier to concentrate and easier to see and more fun. but still. if you have to sit in the shitty seats you're better off watching on tv.

omg i have already seen nole-fedgina at least 3x today and now i'm about to see it again.
And the best thing about seeing it over and over is that Nole wins EVERY TIME.

I am thinking maybe I can go to USO next year. I will have to get advice from you. Either the USO or the Houston Clay Court Champs.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-12-2010, 08:57 PM   #4898
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Oh jesus Fedgie. EVERYBODY in the whole stadium could hear it.
Old 09-12-2010, 08:58 PM   #4899
country flag Snoo Foo

well the USO is pretty fucking fun. although i've never been to like a 250 or whateber, i bet that's pretty fun, and less , and less crowded. but come for the early rounds for sure, on grounds passes. I mean that's the best, to me. the night is also fun but not until the later rounds when it's actually decent matches and even then you feel like, shit man, only two matches? which if you've come on a grounds pass during the first week you've been spoilt with 50 matches a day or whatever.

edit: also you cannot under any circumstances whatsoever stay at my house

edit: forrealz
Old 09-12-2010, 08:58 PM   #4900
country flag Veronique

Veronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
i didnt follow the story so well
but i remember in the sentence,police said that amanda had one knife for intimidate M. to stay calm during Guede ***** her and with that she killed M.
and that they found A.'s dna on that
TY Betty. The way it was reported in the US, the burden of proof was placed on Amanda and boyfriend. Usually, it's the other way around. I've always wanted to hear the other side of the story. I'm still not sure. I hope justice was done.
Veronique is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-12-2010, 09:05 PM   #4901
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
well the USO is pretty fucking fun. although i've never been to like a 250 or whateber, i bet that's pretty fun, and less , and less crowded. but come for the early rounds for sure, on grounds passes. I mean that's the best, to me. the night is also fun but not until the later rounds when it's actually decent matches and even then you feel like, shit man, only two matches? which if you've come on a grounds pass during the first week you've been spoilt with 50 matches a day or whatever.

edit: also you cannot under any circumstances whatsoever stay at my house

edit: forrealz
I wasn't hinting.

I'm not Adam wanting to meet MTFers. I just wanted hotel info and getting around info.

Now my feelings are hurt.

Edit: And you can't stay at my condo for IW either.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:14 PM   #4902
country flag Veronique

Veronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond repute

Great! Now I'm over-eating. I started a roast in the slow cooker this morning, added onions, celery, mushrooms, & tomatoes. I'm serving it with egg noodles. I was supposed to just have 1 plate and settle for the match, but it's so good (to me anyway) that I'm having a 2nd plate since I've got nothing to do. This means working out for 90 min tomorrow instead of 60. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Veronique is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-12-2010, 09:22 PM   #4903
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

ZOMG Rafito in the USOpen final

and the gods heard my plea for rain today

Now the match can start
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-12-2010, 09:23 PM   #4904
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Ali won the Shanghai Masters

and I didn't watch any of his matches.
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-12-2010, 09:25 PM   #4905
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Deleting the part of your post.

the thing that always deters me about the USO is that at IW there are 8 to 10 courts at the most and that's already a lot to cover plus the practice courts and everything, and it seems that the USO is even bigger -- but I think just the atmosphere would be good to be around once -- if it wasn't forever across the country.
Closed Thread