Xxxx - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-01-2011, 02:15 PM   #91
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unnamed Person!! We miss you! :wavey:

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
even better: Unnamed poster who deep, deep, very deep down is a Nadalfan, we miss you

Only to fit the forum
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2011, 03:12 PM   #92
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unnamed Closeted Nadal Lover!! We miss you! :wavey:

Gals, Im sorry to break this to you but it seems scoobsie's arrived:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...postcount=3630

JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 03:13 PM   #93
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Did I say I liked you?

I don't.

star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 03:16 PM   #94
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

I swear it wasn't me
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 03:24 PM   #95
country flag Start da Game
Banned!

Start da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Random cute pics

appreciate it......
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 04:30 PM   #96
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16>9>2 View Post
that poster shouldn't even be worth "playing with", but as he happens to have two essential qualities to miss star, she just can't leave him alone... :retard:
I just reported this thread because of the mocking of Nadal on Nadal's own subforum. I also reported your signature because they violate the rules sine it was clearly made just to make a fool out of me. The funny thing is I made that comment in a thread which you never should have been to in the first place! I stated the thread was ONLY for fans. It is only meant to be for fans, ONLY fans are allowed to post and read there. It clearly says so in the first post. And you are clearly not a fan. So what did you even do there in the first place? It's certainly not allowed to use something I posted on a fan forum, which is ONLY meant to be read by other fans and use it against me!

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 04:40 PM   #97
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokk View Post
I just reported this thread because of the mocking of Nadal on Nadal's own subforum. I also reported your signature because they violate the rules sine it was clearly made just to make a fool out of me. The funny thing is I made that comment in a thread which you never should have been to in the first place! I stated the thread was ONLY for fans. It is only meant to be for fans, ONLY fans are allowed to post and read there. It clearly says so in the first post. And you are clearly not a fan. So what did you even do there in the first place? It's certainly not allowed to use something I posted on a fan forum, which is ONLY meant to be read by other fans and use it against me!
ehm...where does it say you HAVE to be player X's fan to post in his forum? What did I miss? EVERYONE can post EVERYWHERE....tennis fans post on a tennisforum wherever they want Amazing, I know Just don't go in there to troll or bash a player.... and this thread is not bashing Nadal....

It also is in a "dead" section of the forum...so WHAT's the problem here?!

Now take a deep breath and prepare for Rafa's SF later on
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 05:05 PM   #98
Banned!

Start da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Litita♥ View Post
ehm...where does it say you HAVE to be player X's fan to post in his forum? What did I miss? EVERYONE can post EVERYWHERE....tennis fans post on a tennisforum wherever they want Amazing, I know Just don't go in there to troll or bash a player.... and this thread is not bashing Nadal....

It also is in a "dead" section of the forum...so WHAT's the problem here?!

Now take a deep breath and prepare for Rafa's SF later on
what you need to know here is JM made a hateful sig based on a post by sokk which was posted in the nadal fan forum.......

how can he quote something posted in the fan forum and make a sig? it is clearly an act to piss off nadal fans in their own forum.......clear now?
Old 04-01-2011, 05:07 PM   #99
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
what you need to know here is JM made a hateful sig based on a post by sokk which was posted in the nadal fan forum.......

how can he quote something posted in the fan forum and make a sig? it is clearly an act to piss off nadal fans in their own forum.......clear now?
hmm Im not talking about a signature here....Im talking about the fact sokk is telling us all who we need to be to be able to post here.... and this is not the only place sokk is doing this.....

the signature is another story.

oh fyi, you dont need to explain things to me, but thanks anyway
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 05:10 PM   #100
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

why can't we post sigs made out of quotes in fan forums? since when is there a restriction around this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 05:17 PM   #101
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
why can't we post sigs made out of quotes in fan forums? since when is there a restriction around this?
who cares what you do outside the fan forum?

this is a player forum and there are rules which say nothing must be done to annoy the fans........what gives you the right to pick a post from a fan forum, make a sig and insult the poster by posting in that particular forum itself?
Old 04-01-2011, 05:22 PM   #102
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

You are quite entitled to put him, and his sig on ignore
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 05:26 PM   #103
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
You are quite entitled to put him, and his sig on ignore
why should i take the pain of changing my settings when someone invades the fan forum and tries to piss on the fans?

anything that disturbs the fans is not welcome in the fan forum.......he needs to get out of the forum or just rip that sig......
Old 04-01-2011, 05:33 PM   #104
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
I don't know if there's a rule about it (probably not) but if one poster puts a quote of yours in his/her signature - something you said within a specific thread to specific posters - I think it's fair enough to ask that quote to be removed if you don't want it shown all over the place.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 05:37 PM   #105
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
I don't know if there's a rule about it (probably not) but if one poster puts a quote of yours in his/her signature - something you said within a specific thread to specific posters - I think it's fair enough to ask that quote to be removed if you don't want it shown all over the place.
that makes sense if you originally posted it in some subsection that is not open for viewing by everyone - say like the premium members section. but if you didn't want it to be viewed publicly then you shouldn't have posted it publicly in the first place.

this is taking butthurt to ridiculous levels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote