Xxxx - Page 41 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-23-2012, 09:22 PM   #601
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cute Animal Pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
trying to watch my golf here

did you know whoever wins tonight wins US$ 10,000,000 first prize (11+ maybe)

obscene!
What is this thing?
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2012, 09:24 PM   #602
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

the FEDEX Cup Tour Championship !!!!!!!!!!!!

East Lake, Atlanta

and next week is Ryder Cup !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats in Medinah, Chicago
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:28 PM   #603
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the FEDEX Cup Tour Championship !!!!!!!!!!!!

East Lake, Atlanta

and next week is Ryder Cup !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats in Medinah, Chicago
Named after Rogi?

Did you see that the baby panda died?
Old 09-23-2012, 09:33 PM   #604
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

why did you have to tell me info like that

anyway, here is your savannah cheetah thing

Old 09-23-2012, 09:34 PM   #605
Banned!

least this baby made it

Old 09-23-2012, 09:36 PM   #606
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
why did you have to tell me info like that

anyway, here is your savannah cheetah thing

I know you like to keep up on your Panda news.

That's a very nice house. Wonder if I could live there.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:39 PM   #607
Banned!

he giant panda cub born a week ago at the National Zoo in Washington died Sunday morning, saddening zoo officials and visitors who had heralded its unexpected arrival.

The 4-ounce cub, about the size of a stick of butter, showed no obvious signs of distress and made its final recorded noise shortly before 9 a.m. Sunday, zoo officials said at a news conference.

The cub's mother, Mei Xiang, then made an unusual honking sound at 9:17 a.m. that her keepers interpreted as a distress call, and she moved away from where she had been nesting with the cub. About an hour later, one keeper distracted her with honey water while another used an instrument similar to a lacrosse stick to pick up the cub.

The new cub, born Sept. 16, had been a surprise at the zoo. Fourteen-year-old Mei Xiang had five failed pregnancies before giving birth.

Panda mothers are about 1,000 times heavier than their cubs, and sometimes they accidentally crush them. On any given day in the first two weeks of life, cubs have a mortality rate of 17 to 18 percent, zoo officials said.

"The cub was just beautiful. Beautiful little body, beautiful face, with markings just beginning to show around the eye," Murray said.

The zoo's first panda couple, Ling Ling and Hsing Hsing, had five cubs during the 1980s, but none lived more than a few days. One of the cubs was stillborn; two others died of pneumonia within a day; another died from lack of oxygen after birth; and the final cub died of an infection after four days.
Old 09-23-2012, 10:03 PM   #608
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
least this baby made it

Bigger than a stick of butter.
Old 09-24-2012, 02:59 PM   #609
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I think you should buy a pug now, Hema.

Pugs and bulldogs are my favorites.

Watched that hero pig video before.

Here's a cat and a pig pic

"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:42 PM   #610
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

See this cute puppy?

Well, he wandered away from home with his friend, a golden retriever. The people who found him returned the golden retriever to the owners, but sold the puppy on Craig's List for $50.

$50!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/childs-slip...8#.UGRxwrSyo20

Maybe that's not as bad as the woman who pretended to have cancer and raised money for her "treatment" and also a wedding, but at least she got thousands of dollars instead of a measly $50 for her heinous deed.
Old 09-29-2012, 12:21 AM   #611
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Default Re: Missing Mikey -- Again

For Mikey!

Think twice before you get a Corgi

Here's the final cut of the program they were filming when the fire broke out.

They leave something out of the program. See if you can spot what it is.

Last edited by star : 09-29-2012 at 12:35 AM.
Old 09-30-2012, 01:46 AM   #612
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Last edited by star : 09-30-2012 at 03:03 AM.
Old 10-05-2012, 03:34 PM   #613
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really afraid we are going to lose Mikey for good if he doesn't straighten up
Old 10-06-2012, 10:04 PM   #614
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Here is a story about a doggie who followed his owner to the hospital.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/10/...-l-i-hospital/
Old 10-09-2012, 02:34 PM   #615
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

For the banned one.

"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote