Xxxx - Page 38 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-15-2012, 03:40 AM   #556
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cute Animal Pics.

star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2012, 04:00 PM   #557
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 03:39 PM   #558
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Old 07-24-2012, 01:06 AM   #559
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Ugo Chan!

Look at him with his doggie friend walking. Ugo Chan is boss.

Ugo Chan is the most hard working Ragdoll in our vicinity. He walks with his friends, shop for the entire family, accompany his mom everywhere she can't go by herself, etc.etc. Finally, Ugo is shopping for his favorite food at a local Star market. Usually, he walks by himself all the way to the last intersection, then he gets into the shopping bag. Animal dives deeper as soon as he get close to the store. He doesn't move, he doesn't produce any sound. Cashiers suspiciously look at the big bag on the shoulder. Hm-mmm....
Ugo has a little bite right after he is done with shopping. He refuse to walk without a little snack. And his mother doesn't carry him back, she said that the animal is too heavy for her. Life is tough for Ugo Chan.

Last edited by star : 07-24-2012 at 01:28 AM.
Old 07-24-2012, 03:25 AM   #560
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

omg

Old 07-25-2012, 12:40 AM   #561
country flag Edda

Edda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond repute

Ugo Chan and his canine companion are so cute walking together! I love kitty and dog pics!
Edda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 12:48 AM   #562
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Love Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
omg

got a few wapps in
Old 08-02-2012, 09:53 PM   #563
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

She’s no Ugo Chan.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1279.jpg (220.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1280.jpg (188.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1281.jpg (165.4 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1282.jpg (166.8 KB, 15 views)
Old 08-02-2012, 09:54 PM   #564
Banned!

she's better than Michael Chang

pic of her looking at you
Old 08-02-2012, 10:07 PM   #565
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Had to force her.

She was looking so cute, and then got all narrow eyed when the camera came out.
Old 08-02-2012, 10:17 PM   #566
Banned!

she knew you were about to blind her with the flashing thing
Old 08-03-2012, 12:02 AM   #567
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
she knew you were about to blind her with the flashing thing
There was no flashing thingy.

She is evil.

Last night she was so cute — well, she escaped after I had called her in for the night (because I didn’t shut one of the doors upstairs. ) and when I realized, I went out to call her in again, and she was soooooooo slow walking across the street. And then she had to drink the water out of the gutter, and then I had to walk with her up the driveway, and she had to lie down on the driveway and roll around on her back and rub her cheeks along the driveway. I finally picked her up, and she squirmed like crazy trying to get down.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:02 PM   #568
Banned!

what was this cat dreaming about

Old 08-09-2012, 02:43 AM   #569
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
what was this cat dreaming about

Bird killing.
Old 08-09-2012, 01:11 PM   #570
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote