Xxxx - Page 34 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-23-2012, 03:17 PM   #496
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cute Animal Pics.

star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2012, 01:18 AM   #497
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
For Minn Minn

That golden retriever is gentle with his baby, just like goldens tend to be. Maybe the baby had been eating tasty food lately too and the dog got the "leftovers."

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Old 05-04-2012, 02:16 AM   #498
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-07-2012, 02:26 AM   #499
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

star, ive found a new cat i love - ragdolls

they can be funny

can wave

kittens (with music for you)

look how calm they are when you cuddle them, they dont struggle or anything

Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:40 PM   #500
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Those are perfect cast for you, Mikey. Fluffy and fat.

I was obsessed with ragdoll cats about 10 years ago (before you tube) and thought about getting one, but they aren’t active enough for me. I like the ones with the blue markings best.

I couldn’t watch all of the kitten video because of that horrible song.

The breed has an interesting background and was developed by Anne Baker.

Quote:
In the 1960s a regular non-pedigreed white domestic longhaired cat named Josephine, who had produced several litters of typical cats, was injured in an accident involving a car and taken to the veterinary hospital at the University of California. Josephine was of a Persian/Angora type and had litters sired by several unknown male Birman or Burmese-like cats, one of which had the Siamese point coloration. Baker believed that Josephine was subject to a secret government genetic experiment during treatment at the lab, and claimed that it made Josephine docile, relaxed when picked up, and immune to pain. After Josephine recovered, her next litter produced kittens with similar temperament. When the subsequent litter produced more of the same, Ann Baker (an established cat breeder) purchased several kittens from the owner, who lived behind her, and believing she had something special, set out to create what is now known as the Ragdoll. The breed was selectively bred over many years for desirable traits, such as large size, gentle demeanor, and a tendency to go limp when picked up, as well as the striking pointed coloration.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:21 PM   #501
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Old 05-08-2012, 12:40 AM   #502
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Norman! What a name for a dog. He did well!
Old 05-08-2012, 01:31 AM   #503
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Look him up on you tube. He’s quite the little star.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:04 PM   #504
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-08-2012, 05:13 PM   #505
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Ludwig the baby elephant on his birthday:

“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:59 AM   #506
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Old 05-09-2012, 05:39 PM   #507
Banned!

loved that ad star, golf and cats

for you

Old 05-09-2012, 11:04 PM   #508
Banned!

meeow meeow meeow

Old 05-09-2012, 11:34 PM   #509
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Old 05-10-2012, 12:02 AM   #510
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail