Is the current top 4 the least physically attractive in the open era? - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Is the ATP top four the ugliest in recent times?

Yes, the GOAT for ugliness. 12 17.91%
It would be up there with the worst. 22 32.84%
No, sexiest top four players in the open era. 33 49.25%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-15-2010, 02:09 PM   #91
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is the current top 4 the least physically attractive in the open era?

Quote:
Originally Posted by denibas77 View Post
oh you back, you just proved my point that only Fed fans would agree with the girl with so objective nick name Federerbeauty.
About the bolded part you didn't offer nothing from your side into debate for me to understand, neither you neither girl with soo exotic nick name and by the way till I posted my first comment in this thread you had the most number of comments
Listen, either you are too stupid to understand that you were wrong in your statement:

Quote:
women today vomit on chest hair
because obviously, many women said they don't agree with you.

Keep thinking you are the only one that is right and everybody else is wrong. That really shows you are not completely full of yourself whatsoever.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2010, 02:20 PM   #92
country flag gusavo

gusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is the current top 4 the least physically attractive in the open era?

Quote:
I didn't dug a hole ,you are the one who try to dug me a hole ,but baby you are not succeeding in that,everything that I wrote is connected and has logic ,but maybe you can't get it
ok, wheres your source?
gusavo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 02:30 PM   #93
country flag denibas77

denibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
Listen, either you are too stupid to understand that you were wrong in your statement:

Keep thinking you are the only one that is right and everybody else is wrong. That really shows you are not completely full of yourself whatsoever.
yea I wrote woman today (general)not all women today,did you notice the difference?
What many women, those are Fed fans first and then women ,they would say anything to defend Federer, even there is no need for that here.And everybody doesn't equals Fed fans
Full of himself is the one who has nick name BIG John, we are modest or what
denibas77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 03:11 PM   #94
country flag jadey

jadey has a reputation beyond reputejadey has a reputation beyond reputejadey has a reputation beyond reputejadey has a reputation beyond reputejadey has a reputation beyond reputejadey has a reputation beyond reputejadey has a reputation beyond reputejadey has a reputation beyond reputejadey has a reputation beyond reputejadey has a reputation beyond reputejadey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERERBEAUTY View Post
Why thankyou
Good job you didn't have to negotiate the tricky task of using apostrophes in this post as you did in the last one
how typical
resorting to criticising grammar or spelling when you dont like what someone has said is rather arrogant. Perhaps your a teacher and cant help yourself
jadey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 03:38 PM   #95
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yea I wrote woman today (general)not all women today,did you notice the difference?
What many women, those are Fed fans first and then women ,they would say anything to defend Federer, even there is no need for that here.And everybody doesn't equals Fed fans
Full of himself is the one who has nick name BIG John, we are modest or what
Big John is the name I was called when I was fat?

So only women who like Federer like body hair? That does not make any sense. Many women who could not care less about tennis like men with hair.
Old 08-15-2010, 03:42 PM   #96
country flag FEDERERBEAUTY

FEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadey View Post
how typical
resorting to criticising grammar or spelling when you dont like what someone has said is rather arrogant. Perhaps your a teacher and cant help yourself
No, I'm not a teacher. And you still have no concept of even the most basic use of apostrophes.
Also, far from not liking what you said, I actually thanked you for it.
FEDERERBEAUTY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 03:51 PM   #97
country flag denibas77

denibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Big John is the name I was called when I was fat?

So only women who like Federer like body hair? That does not make any sense. Many women who could not care less about tennis like men with hair.
Quote:
I was talking in this part about Fed female fans from these thread,so you didn't understand my point ,I said that as replay to this from you
Quote:
Old 08-15-2010, 04:03 PM   #98
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
I was talking in this part about Fed female fans from these thread,so you didn't understand my point ,I said that as replay to this from you
Here is my replay... It would still appear that more women who posted on this topic don't mind hair on a man. The "vomiting on it" category appear to be in the minority.
Old 08-15-2010, 06:32 PM   #99
country flag denibas77

Quote:
Here is my replay... It would still appear that more women who posted on this topic don't mind hair on a man. The "vomiting on it" category appear to be in the minority.
yea but those women are Fed fans so they are not objective,so if Federer has biggest number of fans on this forum (glory-hunters),it's normal that the most here would't mind hair ,but that doesn't represent the reality of woman opinions of pro or against chest hair
Old 08-15-2010, 07:09 PM   #100
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
yea but those women are Fed fans so they are not objective,so if Federer has biggest number of fans on this forum (glory-hunters),it's normal that the most here would't mind hair ,but that doesn't represent the reality of woman opinions of pro or against chest hair
And how the fuck would you know that? Chance are your own preferences are not even representative of what most women like in Skopje for fuck sakes...
Old 08-15-2010, 07:11 PM   #101
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

None of them are ugly. None of them are models perhaps, but that isn't their job. But unattractive? Compared to most people walking the streets? No, not at all.

As far as in comparison with other generations, I don't know, I'm not really one to judge others' looks too much, but there are other players I consider pretty damn unattractive in comparison.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 07:17 PM   #102
country flag denibas77

Quote:
And how the fuck would you know that? Chance are your own preferences are not even representative of what most women like in Skopje for fuck sakes...
I think that your feelings are hurt ,you have chest hair ,oh sorry for hurting your feelings ,I don't understand how you Fed fans think you have all freedom to attack someone looks ,but when Federer is in question you think he is untouchable .
ps. Do you even now where is Skopje
Old 08-15-2010, 08:14 PM   #103
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
I think that your feelings are hurt ,you have chest hair ,oh sorry for hurting your feelings ,I don't understand how you Fed fans think you have all freedom to attack someone looks ,but when Federer is in question you think he is untouchable .
ps. Do you even now where is Skopje
I do, and what a nice diversion tactic to not answer that question I just asked you.
Old 08-15-2010, 08:23 PM   #104
country flag .-Federers_Mate-.
Banned!

.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute

lol no point arguing with Denibas. Shes from Macedonia...

@ denibas , im guessing alot of dudes with chest hair have rejected u in real life?
.-Federers_Mate-. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 08:24 PM   #105
country flag .-Federers_Mate-.
Banned!

.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute

i have chest hair denibas. Fuck You, u ignorant *****
.-Federers_Mate-. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote