Is the current top 4 the least physically attractive in the open era? - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Is the ATP top four the ugliest in recent times?

Yes, the GOAT for ugliness. 12 17.91%
It would be up there with the worst. 22 32.84%
No, sexiest top four players in the open era. 33 49.25%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-15-2010, 09:19 AM   #76
country flag denibas77

denibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is the current top 4 the least physically attractive in the open era?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
I don't like men who shave their corporal hair (and I know several women who share my opinion), so there you go
well, that means that you and your friends have different opinion then most of the women today

ps.I just love these who want to menation "several women who share my opinion" just to strengthented value of their opinion
denibas77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2010, 09:22 AM   #77
country flag FEDERERBEAUTY

FEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is the current top 4 the least physically attractive in the open era?

Quote:
Originally Posted by denibas77 View Post
and I could not care less to hear what you as man find attractive in a man,but I didn't put myself to be voice of all women ,I didn't say all women ,but women today ,that means majority
I'm a woman of today, I like hairy chests. I don't claim to speak for all women or the majority because I haven't managed to speak to every woman alive today to know what they all think.
FEDERERBEAUTY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 09:28 AM   #78
country flag .-Federers_Mate-.
Banned!

.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokk View Post
Please, any foursome with rafa would be good looking. Just look at the guy! Lots of talent and such a nice guy too.

wow
.-Federers_Mate-. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 09:31 AM   #79
country flag .-Federers_Mate-.
Banned!

.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJules View Post

Jelena Jankovic can look quite attractive.

LOL WHAT?
.-Federers_Mate-. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 09:32 AM   #80
country flag denibas77

denibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERERBEAUTY View Post
I'm a woman of today, I like hairy chests. I don't claim to speak for all women or the majority because I haven't managed to speak to every woman alive today to know what they all think.
Neighter I have spoke with all women alive today, but that's like general opinion,comparing to eighties when the standards of man attractivness were different,so that means the standards have changed.So I'm not giving you my or opinion of my friends like you do ,but general opinion ,you don't enter in that general opinion ,well Ok ,not everybody enters, it's general opinion, not everybodies opinion
Old 08-15-2010, 09:46 AM   #81

FEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond reputeFEDERERBEAUTY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Neighter I have spoke with all women alive today, but that's like general opinion,comparing to eighties when the standards of man attractivness were different,so that means the standards have changed.So I'm not giving you my or opinion of my friends like you do ,but general opinion ,you don't enter in that general opinion ,well Ok ,not everybody enters, it's general opinion, not everybodies opinion
Ah! So now it's 'general opinion' you're relying on. So, how did you measure 'general opinion' without speaking to all women alive today?

I suspect what you're trying to argue is that you read somewhere in a magazine that women prefer hairless men these days whereas before they liked a hairy chest.
Fair enough.
EXCEPT - the average magazine asks a few hundred women in the Western city they operate in for an opinion on something, they then put that out as 'women today' or 'the majority of women' or some other such sweeping statement.
That's terribly arrogant. There are some 3 billion women in the world and a few hundred women in New York or London do not represent womanhood as a whole.
So, unless you know how millions of women in swathes of Africa, rural China and India etc etc feel about this topic you can't argue for 'general opinion' or 'most women' or any such sweeping generality.

So, how about you just say that YOU don't like hairy chests. That way no-one can argue with you other than give their individual view in return.
Old 08-15-2010, 10:17 AM   #82
country flag denibas77

Quote:
Ah! So now it's 'general opinion' you're relying on. So, how did you measure 'general opinion' without speaking to all women alive today?

I suspect what you're trying to argue is that you read somewhere in a magazine that women prefer hairless men these days whereas before they liked a hairy chest.
Fair enough.
EXCEPT - the average magazine asks a few hundred women in the Western city they operate in for an opinion on something, they then put that out as 'women today' or 'the majority of women' or some other such sweeping statement.
That's terribly arrogant. There are some 3 billion women in the world and a few hundred women in New York or London do not represent womanhood as a whole.
So, unless you know how millions of women in swathes of Africa, rural China and India etc etc feel about this topic you can't argue for 'general opinion' or 'most women' or any such sweeping generality.

So, how about you just say that YOU don't like hairy chests. That way no-one can argue with you other than give their individual view in return.
I rely on general opinon of women today, how according to you general opinion is made about anything,by talking to every single person on earth???did you ever heard about statistics in your life ,general opinion is not made from all population ,but from little portion of population.Nobody can make general opinion from all population,that cost too much money and time .
100 years ago women didn't shave their body ,things have changed ,standards of women beauty have changed ,general opinion today is that women body looks better without hair ,are you going to argue that ?
Standard of man attractivness have also changed during years, the fact that you see so much hairless body today ,means that standards have changed ,and they 've changed because general opinion is that body looks better without hair.
The women you menation in disscusion just for the purpose of watering what I am saying couldn't care less for things like this,hair or no hear ,they have other priorities in life, like how to stay in life

Last edited by denibas77 : 08-15-2010 at 12:48 PM.
Old 08-15-2010, 01:03 PM   #83

Lol. You've gone from arguing about what the majority of women like to what general opinion is about hair to what people look like today as opposed to 100 years ago, to suggesting that women in poor countries don't have opinions about personal matters because they're too busy just surviving!

How about this; some women like hairy chests, some don't and neither you nor I nor anyone else speaks for the majority. That might be the best way out of the hole you've dug yourself
Old 08-15-2010, 01:22 PM   #84
country flag gusavo

gusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25 to Life View Post
Won't happen though, and if it does, it won't be for very long.
huh, I thought he wouldnt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25 to Life View Post
Get some glasses, get some brains and get a clue you ignorant bunch of fools
oh, you know how to analyse this?
gusavo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 01:57 PM   #85
country flag denibas77

Quote:
Lol. You've gone from arguing about what the majority of women like to what general opinion is about hair to what people look like today as opposed to 100 years ago, to suggesting that women in poor countries don't have opinions about personal matters because they're too busy just surviving!

How about this; some women like hairy chests, some don't and neither you nor I nor anyone else speaks for the majority. That might be the best way out of the hole you've dug yourself
I didn't dug a hole ,you are the one who try to dug me a hole ,but baby you are not succeeding in that,everything that I wrote is connected and has logic ,but maybe you can't get it
Old 08-15-2010, 02:01 PM   #86

Quote:
I didn't dug a hole ,you are the one who try to dug me a hole ,but baby you are not succeeding in that,everything that I wrote is connected and has logic ,but maybe you can't get it
Oh, somehow I don't think anyone reading our exchanges is going to think I'm the one who doesn't get it!!!!
Old 08-15-2010, 02:07 PM   #87
country flag denibas77

Quote:
Oh, somehow I don't think anyone reading our exchanges is going to think I'm the one who doesn't get it!!!!
I think by anyone you tought only about Fed fans ,because you are the only ones that doesn't want to exept todays realty ,Tom Selleck as sex simbol is so eighties,no 2010 year
Old 08-15-2010, 02:26 PM   #88
country flag solowyn
Banned!

solowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, body hair is still hot.
solowyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 02:42 PM   #89
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hass300 View Post
Nah, body hair is still hot.
of course it is, but some individual who posted a lot in this thread recently is adopting this great debate strategy: I do not understand neither do I wish to understand.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 03:00 PM   #90
country flag denibas77

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
of course it is, but some individual who posted a lot in this thread recently is adopting this great debate strategy: I do not understand neither do I wish to understand.
oh you back, you just proved my point that only Fed fans would agree with the girl with so objective nick name Federerbeauty.
About the bolded part you didn't offer nothing from your side into debate for me to understand, neither you neither girl with soo exotic nick name and by the way till I posted my first comment in this thread you had the most number of comments