Is the current top 4 the least physically attractive in the open era? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Is the ATP top four the ugliest in recent times?

Yes, the GOAT for ugliness. 12 17.91%
It would be up there with the worst. 22 32.84%
No, sexiest top four players in the open era. 33 49.25%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-14-2010, 05:01 PM   #31
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is the current top 4 the least physically attractive in the open era?

The thing is that everyone has different tastes.

Some say Nadal is hot, some say he looks ugly as fuck. Federer the same, Djokovic has his niche, but Murray I think is universally agreed to be....not as easy on the eyes.

As for the Open Era, Bjorn Borg in his day was surely the man. Soooo many women chasing him.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2010, 05:16 PM   #32
country flag BArsonlyone

BArsonlyone has a reputation beyond reputeBArsonlyone has a reputation beyond reputeBArsonlyone has a reputation beyond reputeBArsonlyone has a reputation beyond reputeBArsonlyone has a reputation beyond reputeBArsonlyone has a reputation beyond reputeBArsonlyone has a reputation beyond reputeBArsonlyone has a reputation beyond reputeBArsonlyone has a reputation beyond reputeBArsonlyone has a reputation beyond reputeBArsonlyone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is the current top 4 the least physically attractive in the open era?

I love all 4 of them. Ive been attracted to federer since 2001. He was, IN MY OPINION, so sexy with the long hair. I never thought I would find anything attractive with rafa, but as he's gotten older, hes turning out to be quite a handsome man. I think male attractiveness does not always mean having a great face, but a certain masculinity that they have. Ive always thought that nole was handsome as well. He has a really nice and tight body. And Andy isnt that ugly. My favorite part about him is his legs. They look so nice and strong. All four arent the conventional "beauty" that we often look for in men, but they all have certain qualities that makes them attractive to me.
BArsonlyone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 05:39 PM   #33
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove Dude View Post
Murray I think is universally agreed to be....not as easy on the eyes.
Evidence that Murray is not the same beast on and off the courts:

On court: yikes

Off courts: yummy

BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 05:45 PM   #34
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Please, any foursome with rafa would be good looking. Just look at the guy! Lots of talent and such a nice guy too.

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 05:48 PM   #35
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgo1986 View Post
Who gives a Flying F? and by the way Nadal and Nole are both good looking guys. Federer is OK as long as he keeps his shirt on and Murray was a lot worse a few years ago when he had that afro. All in all they are not bad. This is not modeling!
Exactly. Plus, the most good looking guys on the tour all seem to be head cases anyway (Lopez, Verdasco etc), so maybe it's a good thing that the Top 4 are not considered to be model material by most people. However, I definitely think Rafa is gorgeous. He's not ugly at all, far from ugly actually.

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 05:52 PM   #36
country flag sabina_RF_lee

sabina_RF_lee has a reputation beyond reputesabina_RF_lee has a reputation beyond reputesabina_RF_lee has a reputation beyond reputesabina_RF_lee has a reputation beyond reputesabina_RF_lee has a reputation beyond reputesabina_RF_lee has a reputation beyond reputesabina_RF_lee has a reputation beyond reputesabina_RF_lee has a reputation beyond reputesabina_RF_lee has a reputation beyond reputesabina_RF_lee has a reputation beyond reputesabina_RF_lee has a reputation beyond repute

Roger is very handsome and charming
Novak is cute
Rafa is hmmm ok
Murray is ugly
Old 08-14-2010, 05:53 PM   #37
country flag recessional

recessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BArsonlyone View Post
I love all 4 of them. Ive been attracted to federer since 2001. He was, IN MY OPINION, so sexy with the long hair. I never thought I would find anything attractive with rafa, but as he's gotten older, hes turning out to be quite a handsome man. I think male attractiveness does not always mean having a great face, but a certain masculinity that they have. Ive always thought that nole was handsome as well. He has a really nice and tight body. And Andy isnt that ugly. My favorite part about him is his legs. They look so nice and strong. All four arent the conventional "beauty" that we often look for in men, but they all have certain qualities that makes them attractive to me.
i agree with the bolded part. not that i find all four of them attractive, but i can see why others might. even murray, whose "ugliness" is exaggerated.
recessional is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 05:59 PM   #38
country flag Priam

Priam has a reputation beyond reputePriam has a reputation beyond reputePriam has a reputation beyond reputePriam has a reputation beyond reputePriam has a reputation beyond reputePriam has a reputation beyond reputePriam has a reputation beyond reputePriam has a reputation beyond reputePriam has a reputation beyond reputePriam has a reputation beyond reputePriam has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't Soderling #4 atm? lol
Priam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 06:11 PM   #39
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa has a beautiful boyish face, Roger is actually handsome (it'll be too much if he had a nice nose), Nole is cute but that depends on the angle (I love his eyes though ) and I'd do Murray if I could put a pillow over his face (the body is really nice )

All in all, they are all better looking than the likes of Sampras, Agassi, Chang, Lendl, etc

Neither of them is as gorgeous as a Borg, Safin or Rafter but hey, I don't think there are much people turning them down either

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 06:18 PM   #40
country flag adam10

adam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond repute

roger and nole are good-looking guys,nadal kinda OK.

Murray is very very ugly.
adam10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 06:23 PM   #41
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

I would really like to see pics of all those who called Murray ugly. Out of curiosity.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 06:31 PM   #42
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute

You annoy me so much 2003 I wish there is any way to not to see your meaningless threads
ughhhhhhhhhhhh
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 06:40 PM   #43
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Is the current top 4 the least physically attractive in the open era?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenoldie View Post
Murray is definitely ugly
Bullshit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by superslam77 View Post
Murray ugly.
Load of crap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORGASMATRON View Post
murray is the only ugly one in the top 4 but hes so ugly that he brings the average look of the top 4 down to the ugliest of all time.
Horse crap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORGASMATRON View Post
its not top 4 anyway its top 3. murray hasnt even won a slam. murray is too ugly and too bad at tennis to be mentioned in the same breath as the top 3. there never was a top 4. for murray to be part of that group he needs to win a slam AND get plastic surgery.
Bullcrap.
Too bad at tennis = world high no.2, 2 slam finals etc.
Murray is ugly = B.U.L.L.C.R.A.P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Priam View Post
Isn't Soderling #4 atm? lol
If Murray loses to Nadal today, then yes, he will be.
Won't happen though, and if it does, it won't be for very long.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam10 View Post
Murray is very very ugly.
No, he's not.
Probably better looking than you, fool

Can't believe how many simpletons are on this board.
Murray is not ugly, he's normal looking.
He's not as good looking as some players, but he's not ugly :retard:
Get some glasses, get some brains and get a clue you ignorant bunch of fools

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 18 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $33,359,256 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 481-151...
TITLES: 31 and counting...

Last edited by Sapeod : 08-14-2010 at 06:55 PM.
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 06:53 PM   #44
country flag e476

e476 has a reputation beyond reputee476 has a reputation beyond reputee476 has a reputation beyond reputee476 has a reputation beyond reputee476 has a reputation beyond reputee476 has a reputation beyond reputee476 has a reputation beyond reputee476 has a reputation beyond reputee476 has a reputation beyond reputee476 has a reputation beyond reputee476 has a reputation beyond repute

Murray =
Djokovic =
Gasquet =
Simon = (I'm jealous of his good looks)
Federer = in terms of looks
Nadal = for me, not as attractive as the other guys listed here, but still not ugly either
e476 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 06:56 PM   #45
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

It's all subjective anyway. I find Roger attractive, Rafa cute but not at all hot, Novak is fairly attractive, Murray is generally unattractive but sometimes has his moments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote