And Israel is the aggressor...right. - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-07-2010, 05:24 PM   #106
Kip

Kip has a reputation beyond reputeKip has a reputation beyond reputeKip has a reputation beyond reputeKip has a reputation beyond reputeKip has a reputation beyond reputeKip has a reputation beyond reputeKip has a reputation beyond reputeKip has a reputation beyond reputeKip has a reputation beyond reputeKip has a reputation beyond reputeKip has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

What I find so interesting is the political correctness about what does and doesn't belong to someone else for the fact that lands have been conquered, taken, and reconquered throughout the dawn of man. Life happens and just because something isn't seen as "fair" doesn't negate that reality is what it is.
Kip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2010, 12:14 PM   #107
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kip View Post
What I find so interesting is the political correctness about what does and doesn't belong to someone else for the fact that lands have been conquered, taken, and reconquered throughout the dawn of man. Life happens and just because something isn't seen as "fair" doesn't negate that reality is what it is.
You could say the same about the non-tennis section of MTF. Someday we will take it back and restore political non-correctness.

Now it is even carrying ads for Russian women that have big breasts to offer Western men.
Old 08-09-2010, 05:09 PM   #108
country flag Stensland

Stensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/10/wo..._r=1&ref=world

Quote:
Israeli Prime Minister Testifies in Flotilla Inquiry
Stensland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:04 PM   #109
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrrainer View Post
they might as well save their time as nothing will happen like always
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:33 PM   #110
country flag Nimrodg

Nimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond repute

Panorama show about the Gaza flotilla
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXrzF...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfo91...eature=related
Old 08-21-2010, 11:02 AM   #111
country flag Nimrodg

Nimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond repute

Iran's first nuclear plant begins fueling

Iran began fueling its first nuclear energy plant in the southern city of Bushehr on Saturday, the nation's state media reported.
The effort will help the country create nuclear-generated electricity, Press TV said.
The transfer of nuclear fuel was being watched by the International Atomic Energy Agency and senior officials from Iran and Russia, Press TV said.
Some Western nations have questioned whether the nuclear fuel will be used solely for electricity or would Iran eventually try to enrich uranium on its own, providing material for nuclear weapons.
It will take about two months for the reactor to begin generating electricity, state media has reported. Russia's nuclear agency says it will take longer.
Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Iran's supreme leader, recently asserted Iran's right to establish nuclear plants.
Sergei Kiriyenko, general director of Rosatom, the Russian State Atomic Energy Corporation said Saturday's arrival of nuclear fuel marks "an event of crucial importance" that proves that "Russia always fulfills its international obligations."
Spent nuclear fuel from the plant will be sent back to Russia.
The opening of the plant prompted the White House to question Iran continuing to enrich uranium within its borders.
"Russia is providing the fuel, and taking the fuel back out," White House spokesman Robert Gibbs said earlier this month.
"It, quite clearly, I think, underscores that Iran does not need its own enrichment capability if its intentions, as it states, are for a peaceful nuclear program," he said.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, speaking to Russian reporters in the Black Sea resort of Sochi Wednesday, brushed off Western concerns about the Bushehr facility, calling it "the most important anchor holding Iran to the nonproliferation regime," according to the Russian news agency RIA-Novosti.
The Bushehr facility was originally scheduled to start operations in 2007, but the date for commissioning the plant has been postponed a number of times due to various technical, financial and political factors.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/me...6Bax&wom=false

Well Done Russia
Old 08-22-2010, 02:30 AM   #112
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Russia :retard:
Iran

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 15 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $31,928,448 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 453-142...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 02:53 AM   #113
country flag swisht4u

swisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond repute

Israel will push Palenstine into the sea if they could. I don't support Israel and they are disapproved by a world poll more than anyone except Iran and North Korea. I don't care about the religion they have, only the actions.
Most think if you don't like Israel then you don't like jews. The problem is that most jews support Israel and now it isn't faith based but a faith that has an agenda. Once a group of people have an agenda they will have detractors like any other group.
Quickly the jews will say people are anti semetic but most people don't care how or who you pray to, only if there is other things attached to the religion, like taking land in Israel's case.
Israel has broken international laws many times but little has been done because of the US backing, the US vetoes many complaints against Israel.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXÈ

Federer

Del Potro

Gulbis

Janowicz
swisht4u is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 06:11 AM   #114
country flag Nimrodg

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisht4u View Post
Israel will push Palenstine into the sea if they could. I don't support Israel and they are disapproved by a world poll more than anyone except Iran and North Korea. I don't care about the religion they have, only the actions.
Most think if you don't like Israel then you don't like jews. The problem is that most jews support Israel and now it isn't faith based but a faith that has an agenda. Once a group of people have an agenda they will have detractors like any other group.
Quickly the jews will say people are anti semetic but most people don't care how or who you pray to, only if there is other things attached to the religion, like taking land in Israel's case.
Israel has broken international laws many times but little has been done because of the US backing, the US vetoes many complaints against Israel.
I'm sorry, but it seems that you know nothing about the conflict. Please check who initiate peace agreement with Joradn and Egypt that were bigger rivals than Palestine. There could've been peace already, Israel were willing to give up on lots of issues(and i'm even not talking about the one-sided withdrawl from Gaza), Arafat wasn't willing to give up and he blew it up.
Old 08-22-2010, 06:46 AM   #115
country flag Nimrodg

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisht4u View Post
I think that most of the people that don't like Israel are biased or obssesived. Look at the number of times Israel was condemned by the UN human rights council - after they made everything they can during war to prevent hurting innocent people.

Can you tell me how many times did Iran issue have been disscussed in the human rights council? North Koria? Sudan?
That doesn't make sense - and I will have no problem with Israel critcizers - when they will talk about countries that breaks human rights way more than Israel(As much as Israel breaks as I can give you answer to most of the issues that Israel breaks human rights.)

Last edited by Nimrodg : 08-22-2010 at 06:59 AM.
Nimrodg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 01:49 PM   #116
country flag swisht4u

swisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrodg View Post
I think that most of the people that don't like Israel are biased or obssesived. Look at the number of times Israel was condemned by the UN human rights council - after they made everything they can during war to prevent hurting innocent people.

Can you tell me how many times did Iran issue have been disscussed in the human rights council? North Koria? Sudan?
That doesn't make sense - and I will have no problem with Israel critcizers - when they will talk about countries that breaks human rights way more than Israel(As much as Israel breaks as I can give you answer to most of the issues that Israel breaks human rights.)
I agree many just don't like them.

Just in one week:

Weekly Report on Israeli Human Rights Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory (01-07 April 2010)

PCHR, April 8, 2010

Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) Continue Systematic Attacks against Palestinian Civilians and Property in the Occupied Palestinian Territory (OPT)

· The body of an activist of the Palestinian resistance was found in the Gaza Strip having been missing for one week.

· 5 Palestinian civilians, including 3 children, were wounded by Israeli gunfire in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.

· IOF continued to fire at Palestinian farmers and workers in border areas of the Gaza Strip.

· Israeli warplanes conducted a series of air strikes against civilian targets in the Gaza Strip.

· A dairy factory, two country houses, a room of another home and an automobile were destroyed.

· IOF continued to use force against peaceful protests in the West Bank.

· 3 journalists were injured.

· IOF conducted 15 incursions into Palestinian communities in the West Bank, and one incursion into the Gaza Strip.

· IOF arrested 22 Palestinian civilians, including 6 children, in the West Bank.

· Israel has continued to impose a total siege on the OPT and has isolated the Gaza Strip from the outside world.

· Israel has continued its settlement activities in the West Bank and Israeli settlers have continued to attack Palestinian civilians and property.

· Israeli settlers threatened to expel Palestinian families from their homes in the Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood of Jerusalem.

· A British human rights defender was injured by Israeli settlers.

Summary

Israeli violations of international law and humanitarian law continued in the OPT during the reporting period (01 – 07 April 2010):

Shootings: During the reporting period, medical personnel found the body of an activist of the Palestinian resistance who had been killed a week earlier during armed clashes with IOF in the southern Gaza Strip. IOF also wounded 5 Palestinian civilians, including 3 children, in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.

On 02 April 2010, medical personnel of the Palestinian Red Crescent Society found the body of Jihad 'Ata Suleiman al-Daghma, 18, near the border between the Gaza Strip and Israel to the east of 'Abassan village, east of Khan Yunis. Al-Daghma, an activist of the Palestinian resistance, was killed during armed clashes between the Palestinian resistance and IOF in the area on Friday, 26 March 2010, during which two Palestinians were killed and 6 others wounded.

During the reporting period, IOF launched a series of air strikes against civilian targets in the Gaza Strip. Two Palestinian children were wounded, and a dairy factory, two country homes, a room of another home and a car were destroyed.

In the West Bank, 3 Palestinian civilians, including a child, were wounded and 3 journalists sustained bruises during the reporting period when IOF used excessive force against peaceful demonstrations organized in protest of the construction of the Annexation Wall and settlement activities in the West Bank.

Incursions: During the reporting period, IOF conducted at least 15 military incursions into Palestinian communities in the West Bank. IOF arrested 22 Palestinian civilians, including 6 children.

In the Gaza Strip, IOF conducted one limited incursion into Palestinian areas, during which they leveled areas of land that they had previously razed.

Restrictions on Movement: Israel has continued to impose a tightened siege on the OPT and imposed severe restrictions on the movement of Palestinian civilians in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, including occupied East Jerusalem.

Gaza Strip

Israel has continuously closed all border crossings to the Gaza Strip for over two and a half years. The illegal Israeli-imposed siege of Gaza, which has steadily tightened since June 2007, has had a disastrous impact on the humanitarian and economic situation in the Gaza Strip.

· On Friday, 01 January 2010, IOF decided to close Nahal Ouz crossing permanently, and to allow the entry of fuels through Karm Abu Salem (Kerem Shalom) crossing, southeast of Rafah, claiming security reasons.

· 1.5 million people are being denied their basic rights, including freedom of movement, and their rights to appropriate living conditions, work, health and education.

· The main concern of the population of the Gaza Strip is to obtain their basic needs of food, medicines, water and electricity supplies.

· Israel has continued to prevent the entry of raw construction materials into the Gaza Strip for more than two and a half years.

· Israel has not allowed fuel supplies into the Gaza Strip, excluding limited amounts of cooking gas and energy fuel for Gaza Power Plant, since 10 December 2008.

· The Rafah International Crossing Point has been opened for a few days for a number of patients who received medical treatment abroad and needed to return home to the Gaza Strip.

· Israel had continued to close Beit Hanoun (Erez) crossing to Palestinian civilians wishing to travel to the West Bank and Israeli for medical treatment, trade or social visits.

· Israel has imposed additional restrictions on access of international diplomats, journalists and humanitarian workers to the Gaza Strip. They have prevented representatives of several international humanitarian organizations from entering the Gaza Strip.

· Living conditions of the Palestinian civilian population have seriously deteriorated; levels of poverty and unemployment have mounted sharply.

· At least 800 Gazan prisoners in Israeli jails have been deprived of family visitation for more than two and a half years.

· IOF have continued to attack Palestinian fishermen along the coast of the Gaza Strip.

West Bank

IOF have continued to impose severe restrictions on the movement of Palestinian civilians throughout the West Bank, including occupied East Jerusalem. Thousands of Palestinian civilians from the West Bank and the Gaza Strip continue to be denied access to Jerusalem.

· IOF have established checkpoints in and around Jerusalem, severely restricting Palestinian access to the city. Civilians are frequently prevented from praying at al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.

· There are approximately 630 permanent roadblocks, manned and unmanned checkpoints across the West Bank. In addition, there are some 60 - 80 'flying’ or temporary checkpoints erected across the West Bank by IOF every week.

· When complete, the illegal Annexation Wall will stretch for 724 kilometers around the West Bank, further isolating the entire population. 350 kilometers of the Wall have already been constructed. Approximately 99% of the Wall has been constructed inside the West Bank itself, further confiscating Palestinian land.

· At least 65% of the main roads that lead to 18 Palestinian communities in the West Bank are closed or fully controlled by IOF (47 out of 72 roads).

· There are around 500 kilometers of restricted roads across the West Bank. In addition, approximately one third of the West Bank, including occupied East Jerusalem, is inaccessible to Palestinians without a permit issued by the IOF. These permits are extremely difficult to obtain.

· IOF continue to harass, and assault demonstrators who hold peaceful protests against the construction of the Annexation Wall.

· Palestinian civilians continue to be harassed by IOF in Jerusalem, and across the West Bank, including being regularly stopped and searched in the streets by IOF.

Settlement Activities: Israel has continued its settlement activities and Israeli settlers living in the OPT in violation of international humanitarian law have continued to attack Palestinian civilians and property.

On 05 April 2010, the Israeli Sephardim Association and the Gila Shimon Company handed threatening letters to the al-Dajani and al-Daoudi families, urging them to evacuate their homes in the Sheikh Jarrah housing project in Jerusalem. The families have been living in these homes since 1956. The Israeli organizations claim that they own the land on which these homes are built. They had previously expelled several other Palestinian families from their homes in the area.

During the reporting period, lawyers of Israeli settlers who seized homes belonging to the Hannoun family demanded the family pay 13,086 NIS to cover the costs of evacuating their houses. Otherwise, Majed and Khalil Hannoun would be imprisoned. Israeli settlers had seized homes belonging to the family on 09 August 2010.

On 06 April 2010, a number of Israeli settlers from a settlement outpost in the Sheikh Jarrah area of Jerusalem attacked several Palestinian civilians and international human rights defenders and made threats to Arabs. A British human rights defender was injured. When Palestinian civilians attempted to stop the attack by settlers, IOF intervened and escorted the settlers away from the area.

Israeli Violations Documented during the Reporting Period (01 – 07 April 2010)

1. Incursions into Palestinian Areas and Attacks on Palestinian Civilians and Property in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip

Thursday, 01 April 2010

· At approximately 01:00, IOF moved into Deir Nizam village, northwest of Ramallah. They raided and searched a number of houses, but no arrests were reported.

· At approximately 01:30, IOF moved into Bethlehem. They raided and searched a number of houses and arrested 'Atiya 'Ouda Sobeh, 25.

· At approximately 02:00, IOF moved into al-Am'ari refugee camp, south of Ramallah. They raided and searched a number of houses and arrested 3 Palestinian civilians, including a child:

1. Firas Mohammed Firas, 17;

2. Younis Yousef al-Safi, 21; and

3. Hamada As'ad al-Loulu, 21.

· At approximately 07:10, Israeli gunboats fired at a number of Palestinian fishing boats off the coast of Beit Lahia beach in the northern Gaza Strip, forcing them to return to the shore. No casualties were reported.

Friday, 02 April 2010

· At approximately 00:35, Israeli warplanes fired 3 missiles at agricultural areas in the vicinity of Asdaa' Media Town to the west of the southern Gaza Strip town of Khan Yunis. This attack caused the following damages:

1. A 50-square-meter country house belonging to Suleiman Salama Abu Mustafa was destroyed;

2. A 100-square-meter country house belonging to Jawdat 'Abdul Salam al-Nabris was destroyed; and

3. A summer resort belonging to Fat'hi 'Abdul Hadi Nasser was destroyed.

· Also at approximately 00:35, Israeli warplanes bombarded a factory for dairy products belonging to Mo'tassem Ahmed Dalloul, 31, in al-Sabra neighborhood in the south of Gaza City. The 70-square-meter factory, an adjacent barrack and an automobile (Ford 2001) were destroyed. A number of neighboring houses were damaged. Additionally, two children were injured by glass shards:

1. Malak Mosa'ed al-'Arabid, 18 months; and

2. 'Abdullah Ahmed Sarsour, 12.

· At approximately 18:00, medical personnel of the Palestinian Red Crescent Society found the body of Jihad 'Ata Suleiman al-Daghma, 18, near the border between the Gaza Strip and Israel to the east of 'Abassan village, east of Khan Yunis. Al-Daghma, an activist of the Palestinian resistance, was killed during armed clashes between the Palestinian resistance and IOF in the area on Friday, 26 March 2010, during which two Palestinians died and 6 others were wounded.

· Also at approximately 18:00, when a settler car turned over after stones had been thrown at it, IOF moved into Hawara village, south of Nablus. They arrested 'Alaa' Khamis 'Ouda, 22, when he was near a shop close to the main road.

· At approximately 21:00, IOF moved into 'Azzoun village, east of Qalqilya. They raided and searched a house belonging to 'Ali Rashed Radwan, in an attempt to arrest one of his sons. When they did not find the targeted son, they arrested another son, 15-year-old Ahmed.

Sunday, 04 April 2010

· At approximately 01:00, IOF moved into Dura village, southwest of Hebron. They raided and searched a house belonging to Hussein Sabe' 'Amru, but no arrests were reported.

· At approximately 01:30, IOF moved into Hawara village, south of Nablus. They raided and searched a number of houses and arrested 6 Palestinian civilians, including two children:

1. Ahmed Khamis 'Ouda, 26;

2. Hassan As'ad Sha'wid, 16;

3. Mohammed Najeh 'Ouda, 22;

4. Anas Sa'id 'Ouda, 24;

5. Diaa' 'Ali 'Ouda, 18; and

6. Nash'at Suleiman 'Ouda, 16.

· Also at approximately 01:30, IOF moved into Ethna village, southwest of Hebron. They raided and searched a house belonging to Mohammed Mustafa al-Jayawi, but no arrests were reported.

· At approximately 02:00, IOF moved into Beit Ummar village, north of Hebron. They raided and searched a house belonging to Faraj Khader Abu 'Ayash, but no arrests were reported.

· At approximately 08:00, IOF stormed a butcher shop in the Bab al-Sahera area in the old city of Jerusalem. When owners of the shop asked about the reason for the raid, Israeli troops violently beat them and damaged refrigerators. Soon after, Israeli police officers stormed the shop and violently beat all present persons indiscriminately. As a result, 7 Palestinian civilians were injured, including a child:

1. 'Abdul Karim Msawda, 20;

2. Bahaa' Msawda, 28;

3. Nadi Msawda, 23;

4. Nour al-Din Msawda, 22;

5. Sameer Msawda, 38;

6. Muhannad Msawda, 19; and

7. Mohammed Faraja, 14.

Israeli troops closed the shop after spraying tear gas inside. They also arrested the six young men from the Msawda family, but released some of them at approximately 18:00 of the same day and others on Tuesday morning, 06 April 2010. The family estimated their losses in shop equipment at 13,000 NIS (approximately US$ 3,500).

· At approximately 20:00, IOF moved into the Um al-Sharayet neighborhood of al-Bireh. They patrolled in the streets for some time and withdrew later. No arrests were reported.

Monday, 05 April 2010

· At approximately 17:30, IOF moved into Beit Fajjar village, southeast of Bethlehem. They raided and searched a number of houses and shops and arrested 3 Palestinian civilians, including two children:

1. 'Alaa' Nasri Taqatqa, 17;

2. Mohammed Majed Ibrahim, 17; and

3. Khader Mahmoud Thawabta, 24.

Tuesday, 06 April 2010

· At approximately 01:00, IOF moved into 'Aida refugee camp, north of Bethlehem. They raided and searched a number of houses and summoned 4 Palestinian civilians for interrogation: Hamdi Mohammed al-Deirbani, 36; Salah Mohammed Darwish, 21; Khader Saqer al-Ghazzawi, 24; and Mohammed 'Omar al-Badawna, 19.

· Also at approximately 01:00, IOF moved into al-'Azz refugee camp, north of Bethlehem. They raided and searched a number of houses and summoned 'Abdul Karim Ahmed al-'Ajouz for interrogation.

· At approximately 11:30, approximately 100 Palestinian civilians, international solidarity activists and journalists gathered at al-'Atatra intersection in the northern Gaza Strip. They organized a peaceful demonstration towards the security fence to the northwest of the town in protest of the establishment of a buffer zone along the border between the Gaza Strip and Israel. The demonstrators traveled in buses until reached an area 700 meters from the border. They then moved forward on foot and raised the Palestinian national flag. At approximately 12:05, Israeli troops stationed at the border fired at the demonstrators, but no casualties were reported.

Wednesday, 07 April 2010

· At approximately 01:30, IOF moved into al-Dahia neighborhood in the southeast of Nablus. They raided and searched a number of houses and arrested Darwish 'Abdul Ra'ouf al-Bustami, 40.

· At approximately 11:00, IOF moved nearly 500 meters into the Abu Safiya area in the east of Jabalya, in the northern Gaza Strip. They leveled areas of Palestinian land that they had previously razed. At approximately 12:30, they moved south towards al-Tuffah neighborhood in the east of Gaza City. They withdrew from the area in the evening.

2. Use of Excessive Force against Peaceful Demonstrations

Israel has continued to construct the Annexation Wall and inside West Bank territory. During the reporting period, IOF used force against peaceful demonstrations organized by Palestinian civilians and international and Israeli human rights defenders in protest of the construction of the Wall and the ongoing settlement activities. At least 7 Palestinian civilians, including a child and 3 journalists, were seriously hurt, and others sustained bruises or suffered from tear gas inhalation.

· Following the Friday Prayer on 02 April 2010, dozens of Palestinian civilians and international and Israeli human rights defenders organized a peaceful demonstration in protest of the construction of the Annexation Wall in Bil'ein village, west of Ramallah. The demonstrators moved towards the Wall and attempted to access annexed lands behind it. Immediately, Israeli troops fired rubber-coated metal bullets, sound bombs and tear gas canisters at the demonstrators. As a result, dozens of demonstrators suffered from tear gas inhalation, and some of them sustained bruises.

· Also following the Friday Prayer on 02 April 2010, dozens of Palestinian civilians and international and Israeli human rights defenders organized a peaceful demonstration in Ne'lin village, west of Ramallah, in protest of the construction of the Annexation Wall. They clashed with IOF troops positioned near the Wall. IOF troops fired rubber-coated metal bullets, sound bombs and tear gas canisters at demonstrators. Dozens of demonstrators suffered from tear gas inhalation, and other sustained bruises.

· Also following the Friday Prayer on 2 April 2010, dozens of Palestinian civilians and international and Israeli human rights defenders organized a peaceful demonstration in Nabil Saleh village, northwest of Ramallah, in protest of land confiscations in the Wad al-Raya area between the villages of Nabi Saleh and Deir Nizam. When the demonstrators attempted to reach areas of land seized by Israeli settlers near "Halmish" settlement, Israeli troops fired rubber-coated metal bullets, sound bombs and tear gas canisters at them. As a result, 3 Palestinian civilians, including a child, were wounded by rubber-coated metal bullets:

1. Waleed Yousef al-Jamal, 17, wounded in the left hand;

2. Sharaf Fadel al-Tamimi, 18, wounded in the chest; and

3. Ahmed Sameh al-Reemawi, 20, wounded in the right foot.

Dozens of demonstrators also suffered from tear gas inhalation, and other sustained bruises.

· Also following the Friday Prayer on 02 April 2010, dozens of Palestinian civilians in al-Ma'sara village, south of Bethlehem, organized a peaceful demonstration on the anniversary of Land Day, protesting against land confiscation and the construction of the Annexation Wall. IOF reinforced their presence at the entrances of the village, and attacked the demonstrators who attempted to march towards the area of the wall. Israeli troops fired tear gas canisters and sound bombs at the demonstrators and beat a number of them. As a result, 4 Palestinian civilians, including 3 photojournalists, sustained bruises:

1. Mahmoud Mousa 'Alaa' al-Din, 24, sustained bruises to the right hand and the abdomen;

2. 'Abdul Hafiz Diab al-Hashlamoun, 42, working for Reuters, sustained bruises to the right hand;

3. 'Aamer 'Aabdin, 32, working for Palmedia, sustained bruises to the abdomen; and

4. Mousa Sa'id al-Sha'er, 45, working for Associated Press, sustained bruises across the body and a cut to the head.

A number of demonstrators also suffered from tear gas inhalation.

· At approximately 09:00 on Saturday, 03 April 2010, a number of students organized a demonstration in 'Aaboud village, northwest of Ramallah, in response to the death of 19-year-old Samar Yousef Radwan, who was run over by an Israeli settler on Thursday, 01 April 2010. IOF moved into the village and fired rubber-coated metal bullets, tear gas canisters and sound bombs at the students. A number of students suffered from tear gas inhalation and others sustained bruises. Israeli troops also arrested 'Izz Mohammed Radwan, 16, but released him later.

· At approximately 13:30 on Saturday, 03 April 2010, dozens of Palestinian civilians demonstrated in the center of 'Iraq Bourin village, south of Nablus, on the anniversary of Land Day. They moved towards areas of Palestinian land located near "Brakha" settlement, but Israeli troops fired rubber-coated metal bullets, sound bombs and tear gas canisters at them. A number of demonstrators suffered from tear gas inhalation.

3. Continued Siege on the OPT

Israel has continued to impose a tightened siege on the OPT and imposed severe restrictions on the movement of Palestinian civilians in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, including occupied East Jerusalem.

Gaza Strip

IOF have continued to close all border crossings to the Gaza Strip for more than two years. The Israeli siege of Gaza, which has steadily tightened since June 2007, has had a disastrous impact on the humanitarian and economic situation in the Gaza Strip.

· On Friday, 01 January 2010, IOF decided to close Nahal Ouz crossing permanently, and to allow the entry of fuels through Karm Abu Salem (Kerem Shalom) crossing, southeast of Rafah, claiming security reasons.

· 1.5 million people are being denied their basic rights, including freedom of movement, and their rights to appropriate living conditions, work, health and education.

· The main concern of the population of the Gaza Strip is to obtain their basic needs of food, medicines, water and electricity supplies.

· Israel has continued to prevent the entry of raw construction materials into the Gaza Strip for more than two and a half years.

· Israel has not allowed fuel supplies into the Gaza Strip, excluding limited amounts of cooking gas and energy fuel for Gaza Power Plant, since 10 December 2008.

· The Rafah International Crossing Point has been opened for a few days for a number of patients who received medical treatment abroad and needed to return home to the Gaza Strip.

· Israel had continued to close Beit Hanoun (Erez) crossing to Palestinian civilians wishing to travel to the West Bank and Israeli for medical treatment, trade or social visits.

· Israel has imposed additional restrictions on access of international diplomats, journalists and humanitarian workers to the Gaza Strip. They have prevented representatives of several international humanitarian organizations from entering the Gaza Strip.

· Living conditions of the Palestinian civilian population have seriously deteriorated; levels of poverty and unemployment have mounted sharply.

· At least 800 Gazan prisoners in Israeli jails have been deprived of family visitation for more than two and a half years.

· IOF have continued to attack Palestinian fishermen along the coast of the Gaza Strip.

Movement at Border Crossings during the Reporting Period:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXÈ

Federer

Del Potro

Gulbis

Janowicz
swisht4u is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:25 PM   #117
country flag Nimrodg

I'm sure all the victims of these violations of human rights are innocent civilians. Do you know the fact that the goverment in Gaza right know is Hamas? Would you feel safe if your neighbour country(Canada?) were controled by Al Qaeda? I don't see any differnce between these 2 oraganizations, one doesn't believe in america's exsitance, and one in Israel's.
It's easy to criticize while you sit there in your comfort chair while innocent people around Gaza suffered from missile attacks.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:28 PM   #118
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

I see MTF has its own Nimrod now.
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:31 PM   #119
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
I see MTF has its own Nimrod now.
he's an israeli soldier if you don't know yet
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:33 PM   #120
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
he's an israeli soldier if you don't know yet
oh, makes sense now.
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote